Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 10: Inside their heads

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my roommate out who is a total knockout HB10 for dinner while using all of my don juan techniques. So, I'm taking her out and not one time do I drool over or act AFC in any way. I see her as a friend (I think she sees me as potential but she's got a bf so I'm not going to pursue until she breaks up). So curiously, I asked about her ways of thinking about guys and what she thinks most guys are thinking. Not surprisingly, it's everything that is mentioned by all DJ tips and techniques.

She knows she's beautiful and she know's her power. Very hot tempered and I've seen her give her boyfriend exactly 3 minutes to call back when he doesn't answer. I know it's not gonna last cause she's turning him into a major AFC.

She mentioned how guys are always telling her how good looking, smart, and nice she is after only knowing her for like 30 minutes. She says it totally turns her off and she actually feels insulted. She also talked about how she gets hit on everywhere she goes but that it doesn't bother her much since she expects it.

Here are the games she's played. Was at a party, saw a guy that totally was not into her and in her head she's thinking WTF? am I not pretty enough? so she pursued him but he kept playing hard to get. Next day, she met him but she played it right back and played hard to get, guess what happened? he started chasing her and acting total AFC. She knew the game and played it right back! Also, her boyfriend right now is the twin brother of the guy that first met and asked her out. I asked they must be exactly the same, why go after the guy's twin brother? And she stated that when they first started talking, they just clicked (meaning he knew how to converse and get the ball rolling).

That's what a true DJ must do, converse effectively and keep it rolling so that the girl will feel you both are meant for each other.

My 50 cents...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew the game and played it right back!

Oh yeah, these girls are the most fun. If he would of stuck with it a 'little' longer, he would have been 'money'.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I have played the game with these girls before.

The key is not to give in easily because they are used to getting what they want.

Playing hard to get is a good strategy. Once they cave in, however, it is good to ease up a little. Otherwise, they will lose interest and move on.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly

the better looking they are - the least attention they get. dont ever call a good looking girl "hot" or anything else until shes proven herself. once you say that, you with the other 95% of the guys. differentiate your behavior.