Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

haw picky are you

haw picky are you

• If i need it, anything will do (obviously not a total slob, but i'm not too picky)

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • She has to be exceptionaly hot (in my opinion) and must stand out above the rest

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, we are all guys here (most of us) and we can get a boner at anything out there (even if she is a fat cow)

so if your looking to get laid, haw picky are you. Do you aproch anything that you think will do the job or do you rather not get laid that night and wait till you get that "hot" woman, that makes your blood boil, and boner solute.

so which is it

Dark Adept

Reaction score
I believe in my friend's philosophy...

"Aim high, but if you miss your target, fire at will."

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Adept
"Aim high, but if you miss your target, fire at will."
That is the greatest first post I have ever seen!!!

Out of respct I chose the first option.

If nothing else works, I'll pork it to a pig.

fuzilogic

Reaction score
I am pretty picky, I have very high standards of myself and why settle for anything less than the best?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have high standards and wont sell myself short for sex.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd **** an average chic if she if she's nice & has a nice body.

But from my experience the less hot...the more b!tch.

But I wouldn't wanna be seen with less than a 7.Call it ego or whatever.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^About what?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^About what?
Everything you´ve said on this forum. In your posts about looks, never chasing women, and your last comment about btchy girls.

It´s very strange.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Can you stop speaking like Yoda?

What are trying to say that I'm making sh!t up?Seriously,lol.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Can you stop speaking like Yoda?
What are trying to say that I'm making sh!t up?Seriously,lol.
You´ve got it. I will come back with my questioning later!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^:rolleyes:

Question what?I am succesful with women if you aren't then you can really keep your opinions to yourself,rookie.

Now if you feel if your more succesful and have some form of proving it like pics,i'ms,e-mails,etc...than be my guest.

If not..you already know.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^:rolleyes:

Question what?I am succesful with women if you aren't then you can really keep your opinions to yourself,rookie.

Now if you feel if your more succesful and have some form of proving it like pics,i'ms,e-mails,etc...than be my guest.

If not..you already know.
? :rolleyes:

I was just trying to understand your point of view. Never once did I mention who is better here neither I am here for that. I just think your posts are strange. This board is full of posers, not to say that you are one, but you never know.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one saying i'm lying.

And there's nothing strange about my posts.It's all from my real life experience.

It's logic and common sense.Improving on your appearance will make the dating game easier for you...

What is so straneg about that?I made most my adding to that priniciple.Now alot of people here don't want to beleive it cuz they are still caught up in women's lies"

"I don't care about that tall,handsome ,stud with a size 12 boots on...I like you for your wicked bow-hunting skills.."..

LOL..I think most ss'ers want to belive women think that way but obviously they don't.

If women didn't care about looks,age, height then most ss communities wouldn't exist now would they?Cuz let's be frank,that's who populates these boards.

Short,ugly,old guys.

I do agree though there's alot of posters here who are off-kilter and that's why i'm not gonna post any pics,or im's etc on this site till others show theres.

I've even seen guys here take pics from another poster at other boards and try to pass it off as there own here...sick.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one saying i'm lying.

And there's nothing strange about my posts.It's all from my real life experience.

It's logic and common sense.Improving on your appearance will make the dating game easier for you...

What is so straneg about that?I made most my adding to that priniciple.Now alot of people here don't want to beleive it cuz they are still caught up in women's lies"

"I don't care about that tall,handsome ,stud with a size 12 boots on...I like you for your wicked bow-hunting skills.."..

LOL..I think most ss'ers want to belive women think that way but obviously they don't.

If women didn't care about looks,age, height then most ss communities wouldn't exist now would they?Cuz let's be frank,that's who populates these boards.

Short,ugly,old guys.

I do agree though there's alot of posters here who are off-kilter and that's why i'm not gonna post any pics,or im's etc on this site till others show theres.

I've even seen guys here take pics from another poster at other boards and try to pass it off as there own here...sick.

That MAY be all true. But the fact remains, it is quite possible you make up everything you say, as being field evidence. Possible either way.

Anyways, I also disagree with short ugly dudes being the only ones here. I know myself and others, who are actually very good looking guys, who may be insecure or dont know how to seal the deal with chicks.

How to overcome the general misconceptions about what women want. I will guarantee I look better then you, but that has little effect on game, if I cant get the courage up to approach her. Thats why I am here, to keep my confidence boosted so I can talk to any girl and time.

Take it easy REALnezz. Oh and another thing, usually people who seem to perpetrate an image are quite the opposite.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think realnezz is real. He's a ****y bastard, but he gives good advice.

By the way it's "PERPETUATE" NOT "PERPETRATE"...LET'S NOT CALL HIM A CRIMINAL TOO.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
That MAY be all true. But the fact remains, it is quite possible you make up everything you say, as being field evidence. Possible either way.

Anyways, I also disagree with short ugly dudes being the only ones here. I know myself and others, who are actually very good looking guys, who may be insecure or dont know how to seal the deal with chicks.

How to overcome the general misconceptions about what women want. I will guarantee I look better then you, but that has little effect on game, if I cant get the courage up to approach her. Thats why I am here, to keep my confidence boosted so I can talk to any girl and time.

Take it easy REALnezz. Oh and another thing, usually people who seem to perpetrate an image are quite the opposite.

When did I say i was a stud?My pic is floating around here I've always said i'm average I just maybe have height and a lil' weight than most guys.But face wise i'd say i'm ok.Most women have said i'm attractive but then again I've been called ugly to my face(b!tch..lol).soo..I know i'm not gonna be doing movies any time soon.

My way of thinking is :Between two attractive (in the eyes of a woman) males then personality,attitude and raw chemistry will play a part in the decision making.

Even then so the prettier guy has the advantadge unless he has bad grooming/hygene/,no social skills,hateful personality,ect..just not a guy people like.

Now if your going up against your average ugly dude..you're in the money 80% of the time.