Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having your own ideology

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here have their own, personal ideology?

For example, our society is often lumped into various "ideological groups". Liberals, conservatives, communists, religous people, anarchists, etc.

But I've found I fit into none of these, so I made up my own ideology. I call it "El Grando Me". It doesn't have a political party or major church or a billion fanatical followers, but its still pretty cool. The ideology is based on my personal beliefs, and I'm the leader (and followers).

Anyway does anyone else here have their own personal ideology/religion? It might be cool to see fellow "Me-ists".

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzlism

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a (fiscally conservative) Mod, and you can bury me a (anti-nationalist, language-saving, cosmopolitan-in-Appiah's-sense) Mod.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one of your post you said you werent a leader because you always did your own thing...this is living proof. If youre not a leader than what are you?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy and I created our own religion in High School called "Harrism" as a part of a projects we had to do in religion-class. It was either that or to do sh!tloads of reasearch on islam, christianity or whatever religion.

We bought two kegs of beer, locked ourselves in my room and started writing. The end result was a "the Holy Scripture" which consisted over 50 pages. It contained the essence of our religion.

If I can be bothered, I'll translate some of it and put it up here.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, there's really nothing new under the sun. I thought I had my own secret religion and damned if Bobby Henderson didn't steal it.

Well, I joined up and you should too:

We are the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and we welcome you...

http://www.venganza.org

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I am everything.

I am everyone.

I am joy.

I am pain.

I am black, white, christian, jewish, and muslim.

When cut do I not shed the same tear? My blood is it not red like angry stars looking down at an ignoble earth?

Do we not walk the same groud or taste the same air?

What poet am I trying to copy????