Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

having trouble inviting her out on a date 1 on 1

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl came up to me in the club and we started talking she asked for my number and we just exchanged.
Next day..

She texts me around 10pm "Hey you!"
Then I'm like what's up what are you up to ton ight?
and she says just haning with her friends being bored what about me
and I told her that I'm chilling to and we should hang out sometime.
she says her friends are always boring
then I tell her "What are you doing later? Im out already so we can chill if ur down"
then shes like "Not sure what I'm doing tonight"

Seems like she keeps avoiding the invite.

Then she tells me that she's at a Internet Cafe watching her friends play World of Warcraft.

So then I just asked her if she had Myspace then we added each other. She makes a note about how I have a lot of picturs on there with a lot of different girls lol. She's like "Whoa! Your pictures!" Dunno if this is good at DHV or bad because it makes me look like a man wh0re? Anyways...

Then she leaves a comment on my MySpace saying I probably had a better night than her night. She said her friends called her out to go play pool but then plans changed.

What do I need to do to just invite this chick out? I told her lets chill together but seems like she avoided it.

Should I respond to her on MySpace and just ask her out there? Be like "Yo I'm not busy on Friday, are you? Lets go play Pool and talk stories" Any i deas??

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you stupid?

She's begging you to ask her out

YOURE AVOIDING THE INVITE!

She asked you for your number? She wants it, get the f off this forum and call her now. You'll get laid tonight.

How can people act so pvssy..

I cant waste more posts here (lol 10 limit) so ill keep editing

-you are way too vague. To repeat, these actions of pvssies. I want to meet you at X oclock by the X. CALL HER NOW!

- i dont know the nature of your relationship. Stick to your limits.. imagine all possible situations and see which feels the best. and stop saying "something". You may need to know why. its fvcking obvious you're gonna be doing something..
ex.: come over
go to a club (she can be your wing ;) )
mutual place (coffee whatever)

or use your imagination. whatever feels right. remember, VISUALIZe. and be confident, assume before you call she wants to because she does, and she will agree because she wants to.

but dont just plain ask her, make up some quip about taking her away from her friends or something. like if you stealing her would make them too jealous of the excitement. idk use your brain

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I avoiding the invite? I asked her out twice saying lets go do something.

What do I just say "Do you want to meet up tonight and do something?"

Last edited:

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I avoiding the invite? I asked her out twice saying lets go do something.

Alright.
I txtd her "I like Pool. Let's play sometime. would me stealing you away from your friends make them jealous? lol =)"

then she replied "Lol No it wouldn't.. ya we should play sometime.. but I'm not that good.."

then I said "OK well ya i dont have any plans tonight so lets go tonight at 10"

we'll see what happens now.. watch she turn me down cause i was so stright forward. damn I feel like im being too pushy. and showing too much interest.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:

Alright.
I txtd her "I like Pool. Let's play sometime. would me stealing you away from your friends make them jealous? lol =)"

then she replied "Lol No it wouldn't.. ya we should play sometime.. but I'm not that good.."

we'll see what happens now.. watch she turn me down cause i was so stright forward. damn I feel like im being too pushy. and showing too much interest.
you're the man you fvckin pvssy. TAKE THE GODDAM LEAD YOU FVCKIN STUPID B!TCH PVSSY.

ONCE SHE SAYS "I'M BORED"

YOU SAY, "GOOD, I'M TAKING YOU OUT TONIGHT. BE READY AT XXX TIME, SEE YOU THEN :)"

BAM DONE.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her lets play pool at 10 tonight and she told me..

"Aww sorry I was gonna hang out with one of my friends from another state cause she leaves this week...some other time this week?"

I just told her "alright, ill let you know"

What now?

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like she is interested in getting to know you better, but she doesn't want to invest a whole night in trying to do so. Maybe she feels that if it does turn out badly she's wasted a night that she could have spent with her friends having fun. So instead of asking her to do something (a very vague concept) some night, have something in mind that you might have already been planning on doing during the afternoon and invite her to join you. An afternoon "date" is much less stressful but you can score just as many points with a girl. For example, if you have a reason to go to the mall later this week, invite her to go along with you, she can give you advice if you want, and then transition from there to dinner or whatever.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what jahglory said! go read it again NOW
the girl wants u, she's dying for u , cant u realize this yet?.. if u cant than make sure and put that in ur head.

and again i say: URE THE ONE REJECTING HER!
next time u message her make it be "place, time and activity"
dont be afraid of it, just let it happen, go with her out.
if she says im not good at bowling, say dont worry, we're going for fun!

man, u got a chance, chances dont come everyday, and u'll be able to learn loads urself from hanging with her out and maybe a relationship in a few weeks.
remember, u havent done anything yet.. U GOT A CHANCE! U HAVE A CHANCE! go for it.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:

Alright.

she's not that good. that doesnt mean she DOESNT want to. that only means that she's embarrassed in a way. not to worry bout that coz she wants to, n she wants it REAL HARD.
plus, i want u to stop asking questions!! u ask alot in ur texts. make it a sentence. so say instead: im stealing u from ur friends tonight..lets hit the pool.

so then somewhere here u say, she said she cant at 10 becoz some friend is leaving soon and wants to see her before she goes. <---she gave a reason which was quite clear.
i say give her another chance. call her up this time, that will make her happy to hear ur voice. be a man

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
i think these fool just want to make a fool out of you.

A) you have already invited this chick OUT - effing TWICE, what happened? you tell me
B) quit replying to her effing texts and messages

Doesn't mean if a chick asks for you number that you will get laid RIGHT AWAY

Ive had a chick call my cell without me giving her my number. I asked her out on a monday to hang out saturday. I told her to call me by wednesday cuz she didnt know her work schedule and crap for saturday. Wednesday comes by and she didnt call.

She texts me 4 weeks later... wtf? Explain that

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Georgey says "give her a chance".. like chance number 3? yeah, thats defintiely NOT going to make you look desperate to her.. pfff lol