Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having trouble finding other girls higher value than ex..

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite good looking, have my life together, good salary,etc. I'm consistently dating tons of girls. I'm very devoted to my faith so sex is not ahat I'm trying to achieve with women. I decided to breakup with my ex, 1.5 yrs ago. I've been in a few relationships since. I'm finding I'm constantly comparing the new girl to the ex. Is she prettier, more feminine,etc. They'll usually be prettier, but lack alot of the good qualities my ex had. Loyalty, devoted, hard working, But also income and a good job and education. I know some guys on here were married before. Just looking for advice. It's like my ex's characteristics really trump alota the girls out there. It's tough to feel like you've got something better, ya she may be prettier. But that's about it. Just looking for some positive feedback.

earlkeese

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the question? You want us to tell you how not to compare girls you are meeting to your ex?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each ex you every have will likely have some quality that others cannot compete with.
Also, keep in mind that your priorities change.

My ex wife of 14 years was a 9+, total package (some traits).
The last ex of an 8 month relationship, was max a 7, didn't have a doctorate, fought a weight problem.

I cared for the later far more than I ever did the former.
It took me two years to clear the formers impression out of my head though.

Whatever you do, never let these feelings influence to back peddling.
You will value another woman more than your ex.
It's natural, people change!

SH

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
I'm quite good looking, have my life together, good salary,etc. I'm consistently dating tons of girls. I'm very devoted to my faith so sex is not ahat I'm trying to achieve with women. I decided to breakup with my ex, 1.5 yrs ago. I've been in a few relationships since. I'm finding I'm constantly comparing the new girl to the ex. Is she prettier, more feminine,etc. They'll usually be prettier, but lack alot of the good qualities my ex had. Loyalty, devoted, hard working, But also income and a good job and education. I know some guys on here were married before. Just looking for advice. It's like my ex's characteristics really trump alota the girls out there. It's tough to feel like you've got something better, ya she may be prettier. But that's about it. Just looking for some positive feedback.
Looks like you are suffering from the dreaded one-itis.

This bug has infected every single member of this community at least once. It's a biological write-protect that women race can put in our heads.

What you need to do is:

1) First, recognize and admit your problem: That there are many suitable candidates for you, very close to you, as well as or even better than your ex and that it is very likely that your ex possessed qualities that are partially or completely shared by many other women, who are more good looking than your ex.

2) Second thing to do is to find ways to access those women, by trying out various ways to branch out.

This will take patience and hard-work; but it is very rewarding. And once you break the spell of one-itis and crack the code, you gain life-time immunity for further breaches so it's a golden bracelet for any sexually active man.

Good luck.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Gimme,
One of Scarras indelible Mantras is,You go back only to rediscover why you left!

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent. The reasons are already coming back. What a great quote. Are you really 68?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Gimme,
Of course I am 68,don't rub it in LOL...Still get more naughties than most of the guys here though....And yeah that quote is mine...you can use it though...Are you really from Galveston (Guess)...General Sherman,marching through Georgia,Hurrah Hurrah we bring the Jubilee......Sometimes I think what if?...You bvggers had won?...If it hadn't been for that dumpy little German Tart on the Throne of Mother England you might have,your courage and leadership was amazing ...Wolseley certainly thought so...Ah well but then again,IF German George had Accepted Catherine the Greats offer of 20,000 Cossacks,then you might be spelling properly,and we might have an English speaking Union...Tee-Hee