Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having To Grow Up (MenTALY)

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i talk to girls i Tease them alot...i Mean alot...i constantly bug ppl for the hell of it.. I Totaly Get a Kick out of it. It's Just my Thing.

Well I finaly decided It's time to grow Up. I wanted to Share this with you guys just so i know i made a lil commitment to it.

I think that growing up a lil (becoming more mature) will help my DJ skills alot because The only relationships that have ever worked for me have been with girls older then me. Theres only One Thing I find A Lil Strange and a lil iffy about changing and that the fact that at school girls who don't know how old i really am tell me that I look at least 21, 22 or even 23 because of the way i hold myself(posture and what not) but wouldn't attitude and maturaty level stand into this?? I'll Never know..well i might one day!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....and you think these "older" girls who have dug your teasing ways will like you more in the future because you're going to behave a little more ...mature....
interesting....

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what you speak of

but i get that a lot, ppl say i look like im in my 20's or early 20's.

but i think that's probably because i dress more casual than others, and act more mature than others.
and possibly my facial skin looks rougher/not as smooth as regular ppl should in this age. i'm shave daily also.

but you could say it's a benefit to look older tahn you are!
as most girls prefer to date guys that are a little older than them.

but if you look like you're in your 30's like my 19 yr old friend, then you're ****ed

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Well I did... I have also decided to settle down and start being mature. All I did was sing out loud, make stupid comments, wink and girls and call them cutie and all that, just for the fun of it. Like the god damn player I use to be.

It's time to stop. And I started today. I did well. I also have been told many times I look at least 21, 22 or sometimes 25. But 25? I don't think so. Probably just made fun of me. I have a strong beard and I come across as older too, it's just the way I act sometimes. I shave every three days and keep it as clean as possible but it's very strong and it shows up the next day.

Anyway, good luck to you Speed. I hope you follow the same steps as I.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK Protector -- I'm 19, but I'm often told I look more like 17, even 16. I've got the "boyish good looks" thing going, which is okay when it comes to dealing with chicks, but it's kinda hard to earn respect from the guys. They always assume I'm a ***** because of how I look, but once they get to know me they know I don't take **** from anybody.

It's really all about your attitude. And when you're 30, you'll look 24 and you'll be pulling all the college chicks. So it isn't that bad.

More on topic, I agree with what Speed is saying. In HS, you always tease chicks, that's just the way to do it, but once you hit college you realize that's a bit immature. The girls are smarter at college on average, so you can actually be a little more sophisicated in your game.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
AFK Protector -- I'm 19, but I'm often told I look more like 17, even 16. I've got the "boyish good looks" thing going, which is okay when it comes to dealing with chicks, but it's kinda hard to earn respect from the guys. They always assume I'm a ***** because of how I look, but once they get to know me they know I don't take **** from anybody.

It's really all about your attitude. And when you're 30, you'll look 24 and you'll be pulling all the college chicks. So it isn't that bad.

More on topic, I agree with what Speed is saying. In HS, you always tease chicks, that's just the way to do it, but once you hit college you realize that's a bit immature. The girls are smarter at college on average, so you can actually be a little more sophisicated in your game.
haha that reminded me of another friend i have, he's 19.
he looks like he's 16 or 17 the reason?? well he's short, his voice is likea kid's not very deep, and his face also.

i believe it's possible to tease girls in college, dont forgot to use the C+F, you just have to do it sparingly and it has to have a spark of hidden humor to it.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? I tried to be mature and keep my mouth shut all day at school. I did. But I can't do it anymore. I love to be funny and immature sometimes... it's just who I am! Just be yourself!

I can be immature at times, but I can also be mature when needed, so hey, what the hell :) (Gets his witty comedian personality back in it's rightful place.)

Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

Immature is where it is at. I have never been serious with people. I always joke, kid and tease. And I will remain this way.

People love it because they like to laugh and have a good time. That is why I usually have no problem getting a date because I known as a guy who has a good time :D

-- And who Can't speak English ---

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! That's the spirit... you sound like me - I can't ignore the fact that I am this way. I love it and I am good at it. It's obviously meant to be this way.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
YI tried to be mature and keep my mouth shut all day at school
This is perhaps the worst thing that school ever teaches people. Be quiet and learn more. It's utter anti-social non-sense. It devastates your social skills - i'm talking from experience here.

Good for you tails for not being fooled into thinking "maturity" is the way to go.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm exactly the same with the immaturity. Although in my case, it's more a matter of using my imagination to child-like creativity levels(the hallmark of the genius) and expressing my ideas always, no matter how illogical they may seem

My motto: do whatever you want to do, say whatever you want to say and don't give a fukk what anyone else thinks.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very serious and mature more so than my friends. I'm 22, I do have those boyish looks. Fourth year in college and I probably look like a HS Junior or Senior. What usually works for me is the 5 o'clock shadow that I usually like to have when I dont shave for couple of days. Very short hair cut also helps looking older.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
lmao....I'm 15. I look like I'm friggin 10. My voice and picture do NOT match.
I wouldn't laugh if I were in your position... :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt

but i get that a lot, ppl say i look like im in my 20's or early 20's.

but i think that's probably because i dress more casual than others, and act more mature than others.
and possibly my facial skin looks rougher/not as smooth as regular ppl should in this age. i'm shave daily also.

but you could say it's a benefit to look older tahn you are!
as most girls prefer to date guys that are a little older than them.

but if you look like you're in your 30's like my 19 yr old friend, then you're ****ed
DUDE, tell me about it. I got this White friend and he is balding.. He told me that he has never been carded for alcohol several times, he turned 21 a couple months ago. He thinks it's cool.. but I tell him "DUDE that is not COOL" I'm 24, and I always get carded.. SAD man. Several of my friends said that if he said he was 30, they would believe it.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight on how you guys feel about the wholre maturaty thing...i guess it's cuz it's sorta like what my dad does and i think he's a big goof lol I do feel a lil better about it tho

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea so many times!

Originally posted by DJ_Dork
DUDE, tell me about it. I got this White friend and he is balding.. He told me that he has never been carded for alcohol several times, he turned 21 a couple months ago. He thinks it's cool.. but I tell him "DUDE that is not COOL" I'm 24, and I always get carded.. SAD man. Several of my friends said that if he said he was 30, they would believe it.
hhaha yea i know how that feels, my 19 yr old friend who looks like 16 or 17, they check him for ID when he watches R rated movies w/us. hahah

yea funny thing, last time my ex professor, now a colleague, asked if i wanted to drinking with him @ a bar. i said "u sure? i hell dont mind as long as they dont check for ID." we ended up not going cause he found out i was still underaged to drink.
LOL

today this other dude and me were chatting. i told him i had to take driving lessons later..

him: why are you taking driving lessons so late in life?
me: what are u talking about it's not that late? How old were you when you got your license? ( i thought he was about to ask me why i didnt take it @ 17)
him : 18
me: I'm only 19. How old are you now?
him: 21
me: how old did you think i was?
him: 21, 22
me: LoL

It just cracks me up sometimes when ppl mistake my age. the best time for them to mistaken it is when im under 21, cause it's always around the age for drinking/driving/smoking and other crap...it just surprises them to find out im not as old as they think i am.
I have so much other examples, but these were the best, LoL

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once was present during a meeting of VERY powerful people who were into politics.

When the subject matter was discussed, I was amazed at the jokes they laughed about. They looked like some 12 year olds.

BTW: Weclome to the teenage identity crisis. You're gonna have a lot more on your mind other than joke or not in the next few years...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
My response was to point out that in your original post you indicated that you're relationships seem to work out more often with more mature women.

What I'm saying is that you may want to consider the reason these "mature girl" situations have worked for you, prior to your consideration to becomming more mature, is possibly because these women may actually enjoy being around guys who are not so mature.

See where I'm going with this? Consider cause and effect.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm in the same boat with you. I have a hard time not making fun of people and always joking around. Funny thing about jokes, they usually bring out the most truth.
Can't remember who said this but - The most sincerity is said in jest.
The whole thing of people thinking you're older than you are... :) I've been told I had to be a 40 yr. old in an 18 yr. old's body many times. I think I'm a bit wiser than most people my age, but that just came from the good job my parents did raising me. I take few things in my life seriously and it shows. For the most part I can come up with some clever ways to bust someone's chops, and its in the less than mature way that you seem to describe. Combine those with the fact that I've always been sort of a loner and don't need social contact 24/7, I come off as arrogant. It hinders some of my social interaction when I have it.
Do some self introspection, I have faith you'll figure it out.