Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having some trouble here.... need advice.. ahh prolly a bit too into myself.

Reaction score
Well let me just start by describing myself and current situation before you all can put in you 2 cents.

I'm pretty physically attractive (prolly a 8.5)

I'm 17 and my own mother gets jealous of me because I rake in $15 an hour... will be raised to $20 and hour fulltime by this summer.

I've got some fairly popular friends at school... multiple time state qualifier.

bottomline: physical attractiveness and money arent ****, niether is the entire front.... its the clout that gets me..

Heres where I run into trouble... I tend to form relationships and ruin them quickly.... it's like right now I have a hoe but its like I try and get them to do EVERYTHING for me.... like almost be my slave and have them know whos boss.... needless to say that doesnt work.

Biggest problem..... I have this girl that I'm talking to finally after MONTHS of fighting and not a word to eachother... Were in very good terms.... but I have no idea how to regain her trust and have her be my girl again.... I want her to make the first move basically.... MAYBE the problem with that is that I'm too into myself, a little bit in over my head? Should it be me that makes the first move?
The thing is that me and this girl were basically in MAD love..... I dont think Ive ever been this close to a girl, should I just stop being soo into myself be a man and make the move? is this it?

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was your age I was just as ****y as you are. My senior year I fell in love with this gorgeous little sophomore and even took her virginity. We date all summer and then I went to college. I banged so many girls in college that I forgot all about her. Then I moved to Florida.

Well ten years go by and I run into her on a trip back home. She gained about 60 pounds and she looks, well, 10 years older. Meanwhile I'm banging 20 year olds back home.

So my advice is be in love with her now while she's hot. Because you won't be in 10 years regardless.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya seem like yur ****ed both ways man

The way ya brought on the question seems like ya really got yurself in a pantyjam. hahaha...

I know it seems kinda pathetic that a person who bangs chicks left and right eventually finds someone theyre interested in and just screws it completely up. Most everybody here can and will call you a ***** and say WTF are you saying you moron you should know this. I say **** their criticism. They are right to criticise but they are wrong to damn you and not help.

What Im gonna say is this....because this is something that sounds so obvious but it may not quite hit home where is should unless its pointed out from a lot of hibbiejibbie that flies through the mind when you get on this site: If you desire this girl man to the point that you come across like you must be with her, youre never gonna have her. If you can really walk away from her and and really make it known to her and yourself that you dont need this girl then you can possibly get back with her if you want to but never expect that. If you expect to get back you will place your heart in her hand and give her the power to crush your soul. No amount of DJing will help get rid of that feeling of helplessness until you pull yourself together. I mean, truthfully, you can not fake un needing a girl. you just realize you really dont need her and you can meet other people or work towards another goal, whatever.

Trust me, Ive tried to find a way to fake it but its just ya gotta stop needing girls and things that emphasize something like money and sex. You can want it but you dont have to have it. You must stand your ground cuz *****es can be *****es when they know they gotcha man. I dont need to say that, just watch some of yur *****whipped friends (I have a couple thats why Im sayin this)

ima str8 up pimp said:
Well let me just start by describing myself and current situation before you all can put in you 2 cents.

I'm pretty physically attractive (prolly a 8.5)

I'm 17 and my own mother gets jealous of me because I rake in $15 an hour... will be raised to $20 and hour fulltime by this summer.

I've got some fairly popular friends at school... multiple time state qualifier.

bottomline: physical attractiveness and money arent ****, niether is the entire front.... its the clout that gets me..

Heres where I run into trouble... I tend to form relationships and ruin them quickly.... it's like right now I have a hoe but its like I try and get them to do EVERYTHING for me.... like almost be my slave and have them know whos boss.... needless to say that doesnt work.

Biggest problem..... I have this girl that I'm talking to finally after MONTHS of fighting and not a word to eachother... Were in very good terms.... but I have no idea how to regain her trust and have her be my girl again.... I want her to make the first move basically.... MAYBE the problem with that is that I'm too into myself, a little bit in over my head? Should it be me that makes the first move?
The thing is that me and this girl were basically in MAD love..... I dont think Ive ever been this close to a girl, should I just stop being soo into myself be a man and make the move? is this it?

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to mention that since I know that you know how to keep control in a relationship it ought to be alright to lighten up. She really isnt a slave. I dont think youll go wrong and if you do you can always learn for the next girl.

Im want to let you know this too because it may help you specifically and it goes along with my previous message. Its about controlling yourself. You of course can lead but ya dont have to control the other person like a dog for say. Just know that you control yourself and if she ****s up you can leave and not flip out or whatever because you know theres another girl that will want to be with a man like yourself with self control...who doesnt have to be a bastard.