Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having some fun with OKCupid 'tests'

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, in the days of my AFChood, I used to take the 'tests' on OkCupid.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests

Now, on the relationship tests, I used to always do 'well'. Was told i was good material for a girl, yadda yadda. So of course i wondered why I was 'failing'.

Now I haven't been on this site for a few months, but I got bored yesterday so I took a few tests. Like this one:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ideal-boyfriend-test-2

I got the 'Playa' title. Proud of myself, I read the description. I proceeded to get a rant about me being the 'worst kind of guy', treating girls as 'sex objects'. Well shucks, I was a little insulted by that. So I retook it, but answered in how I would have answered 6 months. Guess what? I got 'Perfect Boyfriend' :rolleyes:

I think the mantra I now hold dear is that of Buddha:
'Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.'

This site has taught me a lot of 'common' sense :D

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I also got Player too. I didn't even answer that playerish. Oh well! Guess I'll have to live with myself being the "worst of all". :D

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Haha, I also got Player too. I didn't even answer that playerish. Oh well! Guess I'll have to live with myself being the "worst of all". :D
Exactly - just because I want to keep a few plates going doesn't make me 'bad' (I see it as quite good - if I'm making people happy with my presence, then why does it matter if I'm doing that to more than one person?)