Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having sex with uncles wife

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dudes not a troll.. just leads a very funny life over in southern Russia.

backseatjuan >>>You should go back to driving around town and daygaming (like how you met that Uzbeki girl if I remember correctly), have you gone to Turkey yet? I remember you said its pretty close by.. heard Turkish girls are cool

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never cross that line dude. I mean there's Millions upon Millions of Women out there, why your Uncles wife?. Anyway, speaking of Russian, Whats everyones view on Russian girls?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan

I always think about her agenda and always think how I can push mine. Why would you think she'd be having sex with me unprotected and risking gettin pregnant?

Because like I said, she's using YOU to get back at YOUR UNCLE in some capacity. She can probably see you, like most spineless weak men, have no fvcking integrity and can be easily used/manipulated in any fashion. I mean, afterall, you are on here bragging about a situation that makes you look like a damn tool. Putting "pvssy in general" on a high platform as if getting pvssy is some extreme conquest.

What better way to get back at your Uncle then not to just SCREW his nephew, but get pregnant by him? What's the child support laws like in your country? You ready to be fvcked over by this same chick in the courts over there, if those courts are just like they are in the US? You think she won't fvck you over just like she did your Uncle? If your Uncle is an a.sshole she should leave him, period. But to use his gulliable a.ss NEPHEW in a pawn to screw him over is shady as hell.

You are seriously an idiot, sorry, I have no respect for you. For 1 guy like me that's sick of this feminist stronghold on the world and are willing to fight it, there's 1,000 guys like YOU that continue to prove there's no winning this fight because we can't even get the people who are being "fvcked over/manipulated" to realize it.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is 100% entertaining.

Backseat, sounds like you are setting yourself up for a beat down. Drug addicted uncle, and you are rawdogging his wife? Watch yourself.

also....good god man....what happens when your cumshot seed takes hold and grows a baby tree in this land whale aunt of yours?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP made a mistake. The only thing he can do now is to make sure he does not go back for seconds, certainly don't want to make a habit of it.

Edit: if she gets pregnant at least the kid will have a passing resemblance to the uncle.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I think the real question is wtf is a 25 year old chick doing marrying a 57 year old guy?

Oh wait it's Russia, that explains it.

Whachutalkinbout, Bradd, that dudes a bonafide DonJuan! lol

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly fackin sh!t. I loled my a$$ of reading this!!!!

You have a 1000+ posts and are a "master don juan" yet you are stooping so low to bang your own aunt who is a fattie. Have some self-control and wear some protection at least. The problem is that no matter what anyone writes you will do as you please and continue this sick love triangle that has been created. Why not try to have a 3 some with your uncle involved?!... make it even more exciting. :kick:

This is even worse than Atom Smasher's "sh!t test" topic that he started trying to educate all the "kids".

Your aunt in this case is the real master Don Juanita. She's spinning some plates and keeping her options open. Don't be surprised that if your uncle is on drugs she does them with him. Crack is one hell of a drug. :trouble:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Cloud 2100,
I have had four Holidays in Turkey,probably the best travel destination in the Western World....The Women are mediocre,to talk about them being cool is soo ridiculous,they are rarely seen anyway...What Don Juan is doing to Unckies Wife is one thing,to even think of LOOKING at a Turks Sister,daughter or wife is a Death Wish...No ifs or buts here...there are plenty of Holiday makers for fun but trust me NO Turkish Women....They are Moslems right!

Last edited:

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I think the real question is wtf is a 25 year old chick doing marrying a 57 year old guy?

Oh wait it's Russia, that explains it.
Haha I was thinking this. As a side note, the older guys that are worried about getting younger women should take note ;)

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all so... redneck-y

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great. this is the stuff you read in novels lol. just dont get her pregnant that all i got to say.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. So... I kinda like her. We had one date where we went to the beach and drink beer and chips, low budget, then went to her place and had sex until her husband called and said he's coming over. Then we went to a hotel and did it until the break of day. She is fattie now after pregnancy, but looks good, lips like one of those Hollywood celebrities, she showed me photo of her from before she's an 8. We ended up moving together yesterday, leaving the past behind to come and haunt us one day. Uncle is a d!ck wants to shoot his half of grandmas land up his vein, she has half of what he has, I'm gonna take it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Where is the inferred line that this is a joke...tell me I missed it.
HaHaHa hahahaha

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Jerrrry! Jerrrry! Jerrrry! Jerrrrry!!
Was thinking the same thing, now disappointed to hear he's in Russia. :p

Backseat, keep posting. Funny, interesting and terrible all at the same time. I'm gonna use your situation as a discussion in one of my upcoming English classes with adults. Would be even better if you could include a picture of all parties involved: Uncle, Kids, Fat Wife, Backseat Juan.