Having options work

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story showing that having options really do work.

I was out last Saturday celebrating a friends birthday. A girl I had my eye was also at this party. She would come over and talk to me or would stop me to talk if I walked past her. We would be talking for a couple minutes until another guy caught her eye and poof she was gone. Flirting and touching with the other guy. The key thing I did was not chase. I kept my composure and found another girl to talk to.

This other girl I was speaking too was more attractive then the original girl. Puerto Rican, cute smile, curly hair, and amazing curves. Whenever the original girl would see me chatting with girl 2, she would come back to me and try to pull me away or jump in the conversation but I kept my focus on girl 2.

Girl 2 had to leave early but I got her number. After she left, girl 1 came up to me being extra flirty. I eventually got her number and she’s been texting me ever since.

The point I’m making is to have options. Don’t focus on 1 girl. Talk to as many girls as you want and don’t feel guilty. It makes you more desirable when other women want you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women are very competitive when it comes to other women in regards to men they desire. Much more so than men...although in different ways...they use subversion and behind the scenes diplomacy to get what they want far more than outright force like men typically resort to.

A good example of this is if you are dating a woman and you are out at a bar, she gets up to go to the bathroom and one of her friends tries to get at you while she is gone giving you her number and making it clear she wants to hook up...it could be a trap but often times its just an example of how women work in regards to this...she will smile to her face and be nice like nothing happened but behind the scenes she will be trying to get at her dude.

Use it to your advantage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom