Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

Reaction score
Not to flirt or anything, but I do have the bombdiggy leftover birthday cake from less than a week ago in my fridge...

It's strawberry cake with cream cheese icing, of course, and it's simply scrumptuous.

But alas, as with anything, there is a price to be paid for cake.

If you want to come over, maybe we can negotiate something.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juan de la Nuce
Not to flirt or anything, but I do have the bombdiggy leftover birthday cake from less than a week ago in my fridge...

It's strawberry cake with cream cheese icing, of course, and it's simply scrumptuous.

But alas, as with anything, there is a price to be paid for cake.

If you want to come over, maybe we can negotiate something.
I don't think you're allowed to use the word "flirt" and the word "bombdiggy" in the same sentance. :D As for the cake... it's tempting (as is the price to be paid... ;) ) but I have to pass... firstly because it's gotta be chocolate baby! and second, because I'm holding out to see what kind of cake DonRonny can provide...

Reaction score
Uh-oh, I think the loss of brain cells IS getting to you. You either don't know what you're missing, or you have decided to get with THAT, despite knowing THIS is where it's at.

Stop reading now to prevent further and possibly irrepairable damage.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you have decided to get with THAT, despite knowing THIS is where it's at.
Ooooh! He's not only a genius, he's a poet too! Ouch! Brain cells hurting... can't handle rhyming post... must take a break... No it's really just about the chocolate... Only thing better than sex and chocolate is sex with chocolate on top.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Awwww...its such a shame. You took too long to send me those thong pics so a bunch of strippers just came over and ate my cake. It was delicious! I made it from scratch with so much love and lots of chocolate. I served it piping hot and fresh from the oven. The chocolate chips were all melted and gooey and the cake was sooo moist and delectable that each bite was a sinful pleasure! There was some hot fudge and shaved nuts in the mix too. You woulda loved it Sexy Malibu!

These girls were licking their plates. I´m afraid the only crumbs left over are the ones that fell down my pants!

:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. All kidding aside for a moment. I really do need a piece of chocolate cake now. :(

Reaction score
Actually, if you hadn't already killed the brain cells which stored the information, you might have recalled that as a throwback to Black Sheep and have given me mad props for repping a dope old-school group instead of complaining about your headache like you do when you're trying to avoid sex with your significant other due to your sexually-repressed nature and insecurity about your body inhibiting you from getting downright freaky and nasty like you really are deep down in your soul, you little sex-kitten you...

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Okay. All kidding aside for a moment. I really do need a piece of chocolate cake now. :(
LOL! Sorry to tease you like that SM.

I promise when I come over for the thong party I will bring you one of my homemade specialties.

Well its been fun but once again I gots to shut this damn machine off! I cant have all the other players postin reports in bugsquish´s FR thread makin me look bad. So far all I got to show for tonight is a short circus freak and a possibly bulimic cake fiend.

Time to get OUT! Who´s with me?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juan de la Nuce
Actually, if you hadn't already killed the brain cells which stored the information, you might have recalled that as a throwback to Black Sheep and have given me mad props for repping a dope old-school group instead of complaining about your headache like you do when you're trying to avoid sex with your significant other due to your sexually-repressed nature and insecurity about your body inhibiting you from getting downright freaky and nasty like you really are deep down in your soul, you little sex-kitten you...
You know what Nuce coochie... you can get with this or you can get with that, you can get with this or you can get with that... ;)

I don't complain about headaches to avoid sex... sex actually helps headaches go away. If I really wanted to avoid sex I'd complain about *cramps* or something... but I don't ever try to avoid sex... If you'd ever read a single thing I've written on this site that wasn't about cake then you'd know that right? I'm freaky and nasty deep down in my soul and on the surface as well.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
So far all I got to show for tonight is a short circus freak and a possibly bulimic cake fiend.
Bulimic? Huh?? And who is the circus freak!? Does he have cake!!?

Reaction score
I can get with this or that, you say?

Now you finally see the light.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow instead of havng a fun monday nite you spent it spitting out useless words

well from the looks of it you seemed to have fun...:rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
wow instead of havng a fun monday nite you spent it spitting out useless words

well from the looks of it you seemed to have fun...:rolleyes:
Ok. Good point. But...

1. around here there is nothing fun about a monday night.
2. have you read my "babysitter's suck" thread?
3. insomnia
4. this actually is fun... you guys are soooo funny

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t this thread is a bit of a raging rampant beastie. I haven't had time to post for a few days cuz I've been too busy eating my cake. Thank GOD there's a sensible pair of boobies (.)(.) on here to defend myself and Clare against the deluded ramblings of La Femme du AFC.

ShortyBrown.... where do I start? You confuse the hell out of me. HOW am I stepping over someone else? I nearly choked on my chocolate cake at some of the things you've been saying here. So Clare is a slvtty psychotic liar with no self worth? This is based on WHAT? That she enjoys sex with me? :rolleyes: Wake up!

Tesuque explains the phenomena succinctly (once more, thanks again buddy). "Pretend they know what you are about, because they probably have an idea. They wouldn't be involved with you if they didn't have a sense about it and were--to a certain extent--Ok with it." We did have sex before any mention of a relationship. If she wasn't prepared to enjoy the lust without the committment, ,she wouldn't have done it. And now, given the choice once more, she chooses the sex without comittment. If I didn't satisfy her I don't think she'd put up with this setup for long (if at all).

I have formed meaningful (and sexual) relationships with girls before without any kind of monogamy. I am doing it again with Clare and Jen, and possibly Laura too. So girls are programmed by society (and probably to a lesser extent instinct) to "ensnare" a guy into a relationship but it doesn't mean they can't enjoy the sex without the monogamy. I flatly reject your suggestion that the only way to live my life (in a state of perpetual dissatisfaction with one partner) is by jumping from one ONS to the next.

Clare and I spent last night as a couple. Tomorrow Jen and I will spend the night as a couple. They both know (A)They can't have me as a BF. and (B)I'll make them scream with pleasure. On Thursday it's Laura's turn to learn the benefits (hopefully). These girls HAVE A CHOICE. If they really want a monogamous relationship they can look elsewhere. If they want all the perks (phonecalls, sex and quality time) without the ties then they need look no further. I think monogamy is selfish anyway. Wanting someone all to yourself... pah!

Anyways rant over. You probably think less of me now. Who cares, you've obviously let yourself get too attached to some jerk and get hurt. And now you're here trying to learn the tricks of the trade lest someone like me comes along and breaks your fragile little heart all over again :p Poor iccle Brown. :)

Thanks again for defending us (.)(.), ,I agree with every word you said, as usual.

Bubu you can come eat some of my cake so long as you don't mind me sharing it with other girls ;)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
Bubu you can come eat some of my cake so long as you don't mind me sharing it with other girls ;)
ha ha bug, well I don't mind sharing... do you mind sharing my cupcakes with other guys? ;)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t this thread is a bit of a raging rampant beastie. I haven't had time to post for a few days cuz I've been too busy eating my cake. Thank GOD there's a sensible pair of boobies (.)(.) on here to defend myself and Clare against the deluded ramblings of La Femme du AFC.

ShortyBrown.... where do I start? You confuse the hell out of me. HOW am I stepping over someone else? I nearly choked on my chocolate cake at some of the things you've been saying here. So Clare is a slvtty psychotic liar with no self worth? This is based on WHAT? That she enjoys sex with me? :rolleyes: Wake up!

Tesuque explains the phenomena succinctly (once more, thanks again buddy). "Pretend they know what you are about, because they probably have an idea. They wouldn't be involved with you if they didn't have a sense about it and were--to a certain extent--Ok with it." We did have sex before any mention of a relationship. If she wasn't prepared to enjoy the lust without the committment, ,she wouldn't have done it. And now, given the choice once more, she chooses the sex without comittment. If I didn't satisfy her I don't think she'd put up with this setup for long (if at all).

I have formed meaningful (and sexual) relationships with girls before without any kind of monogamy. I am doing it again with Clare and Jen, and possibly Laura too. So girls are programmed by society (and probably to a lesser extent instinct) to "ensnare" a guy into a relationship but it doesn't mean they can't enjoy the sex without the monogamy. I flatly reject your suggestion that the only way to live my life (in a state of perpetual dissatisfaction with one partner) is by jumping from one ONS to the next.

Clare and I spent last night as a couple. Tomorrow Jen and I will spend the night as a couple. They both know (A)They can't have me as a BF. and (B)I'll make them scream with pleasure. On Thursday it's Laura's turn to learn the benefits (hopefully). These girls HAVE A CHOICE. If they really want a monogamous relationship they can look elsewhere. If they want all the perks (phonecalls, sex and quality time) without the ties then they need look no further. I think monogamy is selfish anyway. Wanting someone all to yourself... pah!

Anyways rant over. You probably think less of me now. Who cares, you've obviously let yourself get too attached to some jerk and get hurt. And now you're here trying to learn the tricks of the trade lest someone like me comes along and breaks your fragile little heart all over again :p Poor iccle Brown. :)

Thanks again for defending us (.)(.), ,I agree with every word you said, as usual.

Hey, it's your reputation that could "possibly" be in the s-hit here. Just trying to engage you in a little lateral thinking thats all. Again, these are my thoughts, not to be taken as the word the flesh and the devil.

You think I am deulded? You use the words "couple" and you are against monogamy? OOOOOOOOOOOOK. You think that monogamy is selfish and yet you've got two women on your arm? (can we say EGO TRIP boys and girls?) Do you proof read what you are writing here? These two silly broads are already competing with each other for you, without even having met. This is what you want. It's a big phucking ego trip for you. You're not trying to improve yourself. I take that back. You are on an ego trip and you are taking other people with you.
You are a jerk. My jerk of an ex bonk bud had it all over you. He didn't need to tell me that he was dating other women. That's called being crass. I already assumed it because he wasn't after a relationship and neither was I. He could tell the difference between being honest and being arrogant. When you learn that difference, you won't need to tell people about your terrible problem of having too many women to shag. People like you are the reason why having casual sex has such a bad rap.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
People like you are the reason why having casual sex has such a bad rap.
actually its people like you who give casual sex a bad rap, thinking like yours reinforces attitudes that women must be in a "relationship" to fvck.
get this through your thick head, ALOT of guys here DO NOT feel the need for a "relationship" to make them happy.
once again there is NOTHING wrong with fvcking more than one women and promising them nothing as long as your honest
this is becoming tiring, your juvenile attitude on this is doing nothing but hindering progress and polluting this thread with AFC sludge.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Hey, it's your reputation that could "possibly" be in the s-hit here. Just trying to engage you in a little lateral thinking thats all. Again, these are my thoughts, not to be taken as the word the flesh and the devil.

You think I am deulded? You use the words "couple" and you are against monogamy? OOOOOOOOOOOOK. You think that monogamy is selfish and yet you've got two women on your arm? (can we say EGO TRIP boys and girls?) Do you proof read what you are writing here? These two silly broads are already competing with each other for you, without even having met. This is what you want. It's a big phucking ego trip for you. You're not trying to improve yourself. I take that back. You are on an ego trip and you are taking other people with you.
You are a jerk. My jerk of an ex bonk bud had it all over you. He didn't need to tell me that he was dating other women. That's called being crass. I already assumed it because he wasn't after a relationship and neither was I. He could tell the difference between being honest and being arrogant. When you learn that difference, you won't need to tell people about your terrible problem of having too many women to shag. People like you are the reason why having casual sex has such a bad rap.
So I was right about your past dealings with Jerkdom.

Shorty, Shorty, Shorty. What you are really telling me here is that letting her stew in a self destructive soup of "is he or isn't he", is PREFERABLE and more valiant than being honest and letting her know where she stands? And REALLY, WTF is the difference between saying what I said (we should see other people), and what your "jerk" ex said (I'm not looking for a relationship)? Petty semantics. They mean the same thing. I stated my intent, your ex didn't have the guts and so implied instead. Which is the honourable path?

So I'm arrogant and on an ego trip? Hmm. All I know is I can't do relationships. I like variety too much. So does every guy but it's like a compulsion for me. Do I care if anyone else knows? No. For me polygamy is is for varied sex, not a status symbol. Do I like to form meaningful bonds with these girls? Yes. I like having a new kind of friendship somewhere between friend and girlfriend. I like the closeness and the freedom combined. I don't want a string of meaningless ONSs. It's not egotistical, and it's not arrogant. I have simply identified my needs as a young adult male and figured out a way of achieving it without deciept or detachment. Actually, I feel enlightened. Maybe I can illuminate your path out of the dark ages?

Anyhow, my girls haven't met. They don't actually know the specifics of what I get up to in their absence. So they're hardly fighting over me. I give them both what they need.

---

I don't mind Bubu, but once you've tasted my cake, I probably wont have to ;)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm arrogant and on an ego trip? Hmm. All I know is I can't do relationships. I like variety too much. So does every guy but it's like a compulsion for me. Do I care if anyone else knows? No. For me polygamy is is for varied sex, not a status symbol. Do I like to form meaningful bonds with these girls? Yes. I like having a new kind of friendship somewhere between friend and girlfriend. I like the closeness and the freedom combined. I don't want a string of meaningless ONSs. It's not egotistical, and it's not arrogant. I have simply identified my needs as a young adult male and figured out a way of achieving it without deciept or detachment. Actually, I feel enlightened. Maybe I can illuminate your path out of the dark ages?[/B]
OOOoooooohhh dammmn

Shorty got Clowned! Try comin up with a comeback for this one biaaaatttcchh! (Just remember to spellcheck it first ;)

Seriously though, that was some inspirational sh!t right there Bugsy. Well done and keep up the good work!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.), Bugsy, etc.

Don't waste your time trying to convince the AFCs.

Seems like about half the posters here are either too young to understand anything or AFC. Why would anybody who suscribes to this board think that having more than one girlfriend was wrong? It is one of the major points of this board!!!

Women should not post here. We already agree that what women say and what they do are two different things. It is a tenet of the Bible. So why would you listen to what they say?

They complain about jerks and bone them constantly....

Thanks to the AFCs here I am becoming less and less AFC and more DJ so I guess we should keep the pro-marriage, pro-children, pro-Oprah, pro-raising other men's offspring group around. We need them....

Dietzcoi