Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I think everyone is a little too tense. You know what we all need... cake.
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm..............cake.......................hmmmmmchocolate cake spread on naked bod(not mine)...........

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Dude, I got straight girls at my work grabbin' at my $hit!!! I know I am pretty, so I don't need to overly advertise. :D
Oh really?

yippeekieyay@yahoo.com

Time to put up or shut up.

First guy to bring me a piece of chocolate cake gets a little something special for dessert!
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm..............cake.......................hmmmmmchocolate cake spread on naked bod(not mine)...........
Is it just me or do the DonJuanitas seem extra frisky today?

Hehe..it must be me! ;)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny

Is it just me or do the DonJuanitas seem extra frisky today?
Trying to decide what I want more...
*Attention
*Sex
*Cake

Answer: Cake.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to decide what I want more...
*Attention
*Sex
*Cake

Answer: Cake.
Those are some fuct up priorities you got there!

You must be fat as hell. :D

Reaction score
Homeboy is right...

All these dumb hoes are hungry for the cack.

Eat up, cackfaces...

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Having my cake and eating it.

Nearly the same thing happened to me about 2 months ago. Though in my case, it wasn't a planned thing due to DJing skills. Just sort of accidentally ended up there...

I was in a LTR with a woman for 3 1/2 years. We'd been living together (in my house) for 2 1/2. Certain aspects of the relationship were not working. Basically personality differences that resulted in us getting on each other's nerves. And the chemistry was kinda low-key, with the sex also just so-so. This last point didn't bother her, as she's comfortable with low key and has rather limited needs sex-wise. But I need more oomph in a relationship to feel satisfied... So we had a few convos, and I finally tell her that the relationship isn't working for me, and I want her to move out. She agrees with me, but doesn't want to cut off all contact just yet. She'd like us to hang out on occasion. I say I'm fine with that, as long as we're both free to do as we please, and we're not just bf/gf on hold.

So she moves out. We stay on good terms, since we didn't actually fight or anything. We both handled it like mature adults. After an initial 2 or 3 weeks of "away time", we started hanging out once or twice a week. Most of these times we had sex too, though not every one. What's weird is that since we "broke up", we're actually having sex more often than when we were "together". Her libido is noticeably higher. And the sex is actually better. Not great, but mostly good. She actually showed up at my house at 5 this morning, telling me that she felt like sleeping with me. I was half-asleep, so just made a bit of room for her and dozed back off. When we woke up later, I verbally scolded her for showing up un-announced, spanked her a bit (which I'd never done before), and she went all cuddly and horny on me. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations... Life is just so messed up sometimes. :D

So I now have the best of both worlds. I can date if I want, which I do (and so can she if she feels like it). And when we feel like seeing each other, we do. I'm sure some people will accuse me of "using her". Well, so be it. Like Bugsquish, I was honest with her. And if she still wants to hang out and have sex with me, that's her choice. She's a big girl (she's 51), and is mature enough to make her own decisions. I don't think she has any major self-esteem issues either, as some have alluded Bugsquish's girl has (which I don't buy into until proof of that is provided). I think I just happen to be her best available option at the moment (she knows a good deal when she see's one :D ), so if anything, I could say that she's using me! lol

So congrats Bugsquish on being a Man. I'm a work in progress, just starting to get the hang of what works and why.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some fuct up priorities you got there!

You must be fat as hell. :D
ha ha ha... no... the reason why I want cake now more than sex or attention is that I get enough of the other two all the time... now cake... I definitely don't get enough cake.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I understand you have to put your best foot forward on this forum.

I guess the slogan "FAT-ASS ATTENTION WH0RE EXTRAORDINAIRE" doesnt have the same ring to it.¨:)

It´s all good Tubsy, there are tons of guys who dig that sort of thing. No need to be ashamed!

Of course you could try to prove me wrong and hit me up with some pictures. You know you are dying to do it already, you naughty attention hoe!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Ronny, you got the pic... now I want some cake...

Oh and I prefer "OBESE ATTENTION WH0RE EXTRAORDINAIRE"

Reaction score
The New Cow Theory (Or the Coolidge Effect, if you prefer...)

This thread has inspired an epiphany of sorts for me which has been waiting in the wings to be revealed (even to me... who would have guessed?)...

Actually, it's not so much of an epiphany as a grand dilemma, a sort of Riddle of the Dinx, if you will:

The underlying principle in the situation is this:

Typically in society, and most especially in romantic relationships, women always get their way, for they are more cunning, attract more empathy (from women and men alike), markedly act with less congruence to moral impetus from society, and even more impressively, women actually are so persuasive on the whole that they have campaigned to the extent that their will be made parrallel to the present paradigm of scruples the human race (or at least the modernized world) are subject to.

When you break it down to core desires from women and men and how they typically clash, it's pretty easy to see why I say that women almost always get their way.

So let's take a look:

What do most men want? Well, for that I refer to bulls and cows. And a good number of the rest of the animal kingdom, but not so much in detail as the former.

What about bulls and cows, you might ask (or if you are sharp enough, maybe you already know what I'm getting at)?

Well, put a cow in a bull's pen while they are both in heat, the bull will sleep with the cow once, and after that, never again. Only when you bring the bull fresh meat will he become randy again. Even if you spray fresh pheremones from a new cow on the old one the bull will not be fooled, he will only mate with a new cow.

If you want to read more about this, check the book at this link (you nerd...):

http://www.thei.aust.com/books97/btlrvanimalhusbandry.html

Or for more background, learn about the related Coolidge Effect (yes, named after Calvin Coolidge, the prez) at this page:

http://www.uno.edu/~asoble/pages/bermant.htm

Why is this, you might ask? Well, I have a hypothesis which purports that for men, variety is the spice of life. This hypothesis is supported by evolution, survival of the fittest, propagation of species, all that crap you really don't care about anyway, right?

Basically, when trying to survive and make his bloodline continue, it is in any man's best interest to be as promiscuous and polygynous as possible (disregarding STD's of course, which are more of a recent concern). It's in our bones, the essence of our instinct to survive, ingrained in our DNA.

Of course you all understand that in evolution, adaption is a slow and often deadly process (better get your ass in gear bugsquish, before this woman kills you herself...), so STD's are not enough of an impetus yet for man to have adapted to that aspect of his enviroment enough for this to change his innate instinct enough to appease the modern woman (OK, unless he's a really good liar, but that usually doesn't last as long, because most men can't help but get caught up in their lies once their woman starts fact-checking, most men don't lie half as well as their more intuitive, fairer-halfs do).

Women were cursed (or blessed; if you're righteous, or stupid, pick one... or both, if you want, they go hand in hand) with the gift of pregnancy and child-rearing.

Therefore, it is in their best interest, ingrained in their DNA, the essence of survival of their bloodline, to be more monogamous than your common man. It is also a good thing if they can keep the man around who sired their offspring, for he may gather meat, make fire, defend threats, pay bills, let her go buy up some stuff, whatever she can use her cunning and wiles to manipulate him away from his natural path in life to instead do for her.

Now, if you still don't get it (dumbass) and you need me to spell out for you what I'm getting at, and why I say women always get what they want instead of the other way around, here you go (make sure and read really realllllly s-l-o-w...):

What would you say to a woman who is getting married?

Congratulations, probably, right?

If you are one of my slow readers, you're probably thinking something along the lines of, "Well I'd tell her fiancee the same thing... duh". If this applies, go to that voice inside your head, stand in front of it in your mind, and yell really loud: WOULD YOU SHUT THE F UP? JUST ONCE?

Alright, are we all quiet now? Good, class.

Now, the hard question is, what would you say to a man who tells you he is starting up a harem?

And what's so wrong with a harem that it should be illegal in the states anyways?

These two final questions are for your homework, class. I expect the answers on my desk by next Tuesday, at the latest.

Thank you and have a good day.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... that was all very interesting... kind of made my head hurt, but interesting... so anyway, back to the important matter at hand... where's my cake!? ;)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting theory there Don.

Its has been covered in the past but I never knew that tidbit about the bull only goin after fresh poontang. Nice epiphany!

Oh and thanks to you Sexy Malibu for the lovely pictures. Yes I admit you are not a fat slob, but you forgot to send me those thong shots. No more attention OR cake for you till I see some booty!

Reaction score
So you don't have answers for either of the questions, and you don't have any suggestions for me or the rest of Malekind (not to be confused with Mankind) on how to start up a harem?

Thanks alot, but save your breath...

And for Sexy_Malibu, oh, it's okay honey... if you can't keep up, just skip my posts from now on. I wouldn't want you to injure your brain or kill too many brain cells and have you ending up a vegetable now, dollface. I just couldn't handle that on my conscience.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are homans like cows? Methinks it's because cows behave in the way you want to prove it's natural for humans to act. First you decide what you want to prove, then you look for examples to back you up. Otherwise, why would you base our "natural" behavior on what bulls do?

Wolves mate for life, as do some whales and some mice. Therefore, it's natural for humans to mate for life. Ridiculous, huh?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting theory there Don.

Its has been covered in the past but I never knew that tidbit about the bull only goin after fresh poontang. Nice epiphany!

Oh and thanks to you Sexy Malibu for the lovely pictures. Yes I admit you are not a fat slob, but you forgot to send me those thong shots. No more attention OR cake for you till I see some booty!
Sorry DonRon, I don't have any booty shots at the moment... but why don't you come over and me and my hot friends will all wear our thongs for you (cake is required though).

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juan de la Nuce
And for Sexy_Malibu, oh, it's okay honey... if you can't keep up, just skip my posts from now on. I wouldn't want you to injure your brain or kill too many brain cells and have you ending up a vegetable now, dollface. I just couldn't handle that on my conscience.
Oh thanks professor... I'd hate to use up my attention-whoring or cake-eating brain cells reading your post. :D

Reaction score
Oh thanks professor... I'd hate to use up my attention-whoring or cake-eating brain cells reading your post. :D
You say that almost as if you think I'd be surprised to hear it.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm..I thought you were askin rhetorical questions Don.

Heres my homework

1. If you were starting a harem, I would call you Teacher.

2. Nothings wrong with a harem. As long as you are not selling sex, you are totally legit!

Sexy_Malibu,

I got your cake right here. Hope you dont mind some extra nuts! ;)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juan de la Nuce
You say that almost as if you think I'd be surprised to hear it.
Oh my god! A single-sentance post!? ha ha ha... no I don't think I could possibly surprise YOU hon... :D