Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last post: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35569

OK I just got back from HB no1's house. We had a deep discussion about "renegotiating our relationship". Basically I didn't "dump" her, but we are no longer BF and GF, just Bugsquish and HB no1. I told her she is still my special chick and we can still hang out and have amazing sex, just without this massive LABEL hanging over our heads that's gonna fu*k things up.

She says, "So things are the same, except you **** other girls?"
I say, "That's just a small part of it. We can both see other people if we like, but the main thing is that we don't have some big 'relationship' concept to live up to, and be disappointed by. We can just hang out, and have fun. If I can't handle a relationship with you, then you don't need to worry about me going into a relationship with anyone else. Let's just be young, and have fun."

She seemed quite happy with this setup. We had another pretty good fu*k before I left. And I can now screw as many chicks as I like without cheating.

:D

THANKS EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY TESQUE!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish

OK I just got back from HB no1's house. We had a deep discussion about "renegotiating our relationship". Basically I didn't "dump" her, but we are no longer BF and GF, just Bugsquish and HB no1. I told her she is still my special chick and we can still hang out and have amazing sex, just without this massive LABEL hanging over our heads that's gonna fu*k things up.

I say, "That's just a small part of it. We can both see other people if we like, but the main thing is that we don't have some big 'relationship' concept to live up to, and be disappointed by. We can just hang out, and have fun. If I can't handle a relationship with you, then you don't need to worry about me going into a relationship with anyone else. Let's just be young, and have fun."

She seemed quite happy with this setup. We had another pretty good fu*k before I left. And I can now screw as many chicks as I like without cheating.

Congratulations. You found a bimbo dumb enough and without enough self worth to be your favourite slut.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Congratulations. You found a bimbo dumb enough and without enough self worth to be your favourite slut.
Thanks babe :) She just knows a good thing when she get's ****ed by it.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've done the right thing for both of you. You told her what you can and can't give her right now, and she's accepted it. At least to your face:eek:
bp1974

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's just a small part of it. We can both see other people if we like"

That's all good, but just don't get all pissy when she starts banging everyone you know.

LMAO

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

this sh!t has NO place here, what are you, fresh off the set of oprah.
this guys honest(bloody rare) , is feeling good about himself ( and so he should) and you come up with a remark like that.
what, because he didnt profess his undying love to her, telling her like every other sad AFC that "you are the only one for me".

WAKE UP, STOP CONFUSING THIS PLACE WITH SOME TEEN MAGAZINE DEALING WITH CASES OF ONEITIS.
YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS SH!T ALREADY, YET YOU STILL BACKTRACK WITH THIS.

why is this chick dumb because she likes sex without all the bullsh!t?
you should be congratulating him, and realise that some women are mature enough to handle sex without a "relationship".

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. When you can go from the above essentially true statement, to getting her to agree, you are a skilled talker. You should be in marketing.

You realize this isn't going to last forever, right? If she already had feelings for you, this is just going to make her want you more.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish

An open relatioship, sounds like fair play. Well done, at least you can't be now catagorised as a male ***** or cheat

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
this sh!t has NO place here, what are you, fresh off the set of oprah.
this guys honest(bloody rare) , is feeling good about himself ( and so he should) and you come up with a remark like that.
what, because he didnt profess his undying love to her, telling her like every other sad AFC that "you are the only one for me".

WAKE UP, STOP CONFUSING THIS PLACE WITH SOME TEEN MAGAZINE DEALING WITH CASES OF ONEITIS.
YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS SH!T ALREADY, YET YOU STILL BACKTRACK WITH THIS.

why is this chick dumb because she likes sex without all the bullsh!t?
you should be congratulating him, and realise that some women are mature enough to handle sex without a "relationship".

Are you serious??????????????????????????????????????????????
I did not come off the set of Oprah. This is self indulgence at it's finest in my view.
May I ask that some of you think outside the box for once? The way that I see it,this bird is so down on her self worth that she'd rather be a phuck toy than lose this guy all together. Wheres the maturity in that?

This is NOT ABOUT having sex sans strings. Bug, you alone put the pressure of the whole "relationship" thing on your own head. That's why you got freaked out. Try only screwing a girl once then moving on. One time sex=no worries about relationships. :)

I honestly can't believe the number of you (men and women) who are kidding themselves into thinking that women can have sex without forming attachments/wanting exclusivity.

WAKE UP=We can't do it. We are too emotional.We cannot phuck the same man more than a few times without getting sentimental IT CANNOT BE DONE.
I don't care what anyone says. It's simply not possible.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorty you are right. Girls will get attached. But often if the raw sex and emotions are satisfying enough, she will gladly be a Fvck Buddy. Happens all the time. At least Bugsquish is being straight up with the girl! Would you rather be lied to and cheated on?

Also I think it is wack that you are labelling some chick you never met as a cheap slut because she is into sex (especially sex with a DonJuan). Just because you are too inhibitted to enjoy this arrangement doesnt mean that you should pass judgement so heavily on others.

Personally, I think you are coming off like an 18th Century Amish prude. It sounds to me like you need to be fvcked ... HARD! Maybe I will write up a fantasy about it in iqqi´s thread :p

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

Are you serious??????????????????????????????????????????????
I did not come off the set of Oprah. This is self indulgence at it's finest in my view.
May I ask that some of you think outside the box for once? The way that I see it,this bird is so down on her self worth that she'd rather be a phuck toy than lose this guy all together. Wheres the maturity in that?

This is NOT ABOUT having sex sans strings. Bug, you alone put the pressure of the whole "relationship" thing on your own head. That's why you got freaked out. Try only screwing a girl once then moving on. One time sex=no worries about relationships. :)

I honestly can't believe the number of you (men and women) who are kidding themselves into thinking that women can have sex without forming attachments/wanting exclusivity.

WAKE UP=We can't do it. We are too emotional.We cannot phuck the same man more than a few times without getting sentimental IT CANNOT BE DONE.
I don't care what anyone says. It's simply not possible.
i would of believed you 50 years ago but today i am not so sure

i used to see this chick back in the bad ol' days. we hated each other yet we fvcked like monkeys

she never really changed her perception.

kinda turns out shes fvcked up but she had no emotional attachment

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninja Dude
Shorty you are right. Girls will get attached. But often if the raw sex and emotions are satisfying enough, she will gladly be a Fvck Buddy. Happens all the time. At least Bugsquish is being straight up with the girl! Would you rather be lied to and cheated on?

Also I think it is wack that you are labelling some chick you never met as a cheap slut because she is into sex (especially sex with a DonJuan). Just because you are too inhibitted to enjoy this arrangement doesnt mean that you should pass judgement so heavily on others.

Personally, I think you are coming off like an 18th Century Amish prude. It sounds to me like you need to be fvcked ... HARD! Maybe I will write up a fantasy about it in iqqi´s thread :p
My ex phuck buddy might have something to tell you about that. But I don't feel the need to excessively brag about my sex life on the net.
However, I'd like to clarify a few misconceptions about my take on sex, because the fact that I am being branded a prude for placing a high value on who I take my clothes off for is P-SSING ME OFF:
1# I like sex. I have no problem with ONS, bonk buds and the like. I have been one. Problem is, we fell in love and couldn't cope. (and no I am not letting my experience taint my objectivity.)
2# Sex is a lot of fun. But there are consequences. Babies. Pregnancy.Diseases. You need to take these things into account. Don't trust anyone with your health till you see their clear test results.
3# There is a difference to being a bonk bud, and getting played for an idiot. I think (my opinion, not to be taken as gospel) that this bird doesn't believe herself to be worth anything better.
THIS BIRD LIKES YOU BUG!!!She's using sex because she thinks that's how she'll get you. she's hangin' on the the vain hope that you'll see that she's the bomb and you'll fall for her. She's one of these silly broads that thinks that a man will come back time and again if she's good enough in the sack.

4#I am not inhibited. I'll leave that to your imagination.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name was Shorty Brown. She was short and her hair was well, brown. So it was that she named herself cleverly as she joined an online seduction forum. A forum that would become peppered with her various insights on love, relationships, and a score of other things nobody wanted to hear.

In short, Shorty was a nuisance and began to really piss me off. There was just something about the way she put her phrases together, the condescending tone that just rubbed me the wrong way. Yet I could not help being grotequely fascinated by her innane babbling.

Reminds me of when you see a horrible car accident and there is blood all over the sidewalk and even though the sight is hideous, your eyes are magnetically drawn to the grotesque attraction. So were my feelings for this most obnoxious character.

She once tried to convince me that she was not a prude, but in fact sexually liberated. I laughed in her face with utter contempt and called her a liar. I knew her kind. So typical. The type of woman who didnt want to take responsibility for her passion but wanted, no ... NEEDED to be ravaged and plundered so completely, that she could finally let go of her repressions and succumb to the unstoppable force of a man who is driven insane by a fiery blend of lust and rage.

It was midnight when we first met. The phosphorous halo of the city pulsated above the skyline and shimmered in her eyes, two deep pools of cold darkness that conceiled a lust more insatiable than any woman I had met. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her that she needed to be punished. It was a deep primal stirring that pushed me beyond my limits as I gently caressed her neck, tracing sensuous shadows that fondled her lovely curves. I held her gaze in a silent trance as my hands danced ever so delicate .. and deliberately down her chest, till I reached the first button of her shirt and suddenly my ragelust was unpent and I ripped the blouse from her quivering body as she gasped in ecstacy.

I knew what she wanted so I switched back to my gentle ways, making her suffer and want for my rage. I laced her neck with redhot kisses that contrasted deliciously against the coldness of the night. Each kiss sent shockwaves of delight throught her entire body and her knees went weak. I could feel my lust rising again, a dammed force ready to break all barriers and consume all expectations in an inferno of sizzling desire. It was too much for me to resist...I grabbed her gently yet firmly by the hair, a fistful of fragrant brown tufts...

and thats when things got really freaky...

...but I´ll just leave the rest up to her imagination.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name was Shorty Brown. She was short and her hair was well, brown. So it was that she named herself cleverly as she joined an online seduction forum. A forum that would become peppered with her various insights on love, relationships, and a score of other things nobody wanted to hear.

In short, Shorty was a nuisance and began to really piss me off. There was just something about the way she put her phrases together, the condescending tone that just rubbed me the wrong way. Yet I could not help being grotequely fascinated by her innane babbling.

Reminds me of when you see a horrible car accident and there is blood all over the sidewalk and even though the sight is hideous, your eyes are magnetically drawn to the grotesque attraction. So were me feelings for this most obnoxious character.

She once tried to convince me that she was not a prude, but in fact sexually liberated. I laughed in her face with utter contempt and called her a liar. I knew her kind. So typical. The type of woman who didnt want to take responsibility for her passion but wanted, no ... NEEDED to be ravaged and plundered so completely, that she could finally let go of her repressions and succumb to the unstoppable force of a man who is driven insane by a fiery blend of lust and rage.

It was midnight when we first met. The phosphorous halo of the city pulsated above the skyline and shimmered in her eyes, two deep pools of cold darkness that conceiled a lust more insatiable than any woman I had met. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her that she needed to be punished. It was a deep primal stirring that pushed me beyond my limits as I gently caressed her neck, tracing sensuous shadows that fondled her lovely curves. I held her gaze in a silent trance as my hands danced ever so delicate .. and deliberately down her chest, till I reached the first button of her shirt and suddenly my ragelust was unpent and I ripped the blouse from her quivering body as she gasped in ecstacy.

I knew what she wanted so I switched back to my gentle ways, making her suffer and want for my rage. I laced her neck with redhot kisses that contrasted deliciously against the coldness of the night. Each kiss sent shockwaves of delight throught her entire body and her knees went weak. I could feel my lust rising again, a dammed force ready to break all barriers and consume all expectations in an inferno of sizzling desire. It was too much for me to resist...I grabbed her gently yet firmly by the hair, a fistful of fragrant brown tufts...

and thats when things got really freaky...

...but I´ll just leave the rest up to her imagination.
At this point, I don't know whether to be flattered or frightened. :confused:

*ignores Ninja's protests of "God woman not again!!! I'm broken!and gets geared up for round two*

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh..I knew you´d be 2 prudish to be down with some animalistic love. Damn, sexing you must be about as much fun as a game of checkers.

Hope you are rich or have something else to offer the poor bastard that ends up with you

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh..I knew you´d be 2 prudish to be down with some animalistic love. Damn, sexing you must be about as much fun as a game of checkers.

Hope you are rich or have something else to offer the poor bastard that ends up with you
Hon, put your glasses on!!!

*ignores Ninja's protests of "God woman not again!!! I'm broken!" and gets geared up for round two*

This is why I like being here. I am the pigeon amongst the cats. :D

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe...glad I have made your stay more pleasurable.

Now if you will excuse me, there are some flesh-and-blood women who are anticipating the warm glow of my presence tonight . Time to wash my balls.

Sweet Dreams, Attention Junkie

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe...glad I have made your stay more pleasurable.

Now if you will excuse me, there are some flesh-and-blood women who are anticipating the warm glow of my presence tonight . Time to wash my balls.

Sweet Dreams, Attention Junkie
:rolleyes:

For a cyber woman, you put a lot of attention into how you'd like to screw me.

*bathes in the afterglow of riling up yet another person who had her all wrong and thinks that he is the better person for it.*

*leaves money on Ninja's bedside table*

*goes out into the REAL WORLD where she doesn't have to try to get attention, because it comes naturally*

Reaction score

*leaves money on Ninja's bedside table*
LOL! You just havta luv the fact that the very girl who is the first to point the finger at a slut is leaving money for the Ninja Pimp. (Nice work bro)

I also notice this chick has not signed off. So much for that real world attention :rolleyes: Man the chicks on this board are a riot!

No complaints, Shorty. Keep the outrageously dumb yet entertaining comments comin!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

I honestly can't believe the number of you (men and women) who are kidding themselves into thinking that women can have sex without forming attachments/wanting exclusivity........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

oh what a load of wank, you forget this is about HIM , HIS improvement , HIS success.
because some chick might not be able to handle the fact "shes not being fawned over, or lied to about how special she is, is irrelevant.

you would be wise in remembering this, before regurgitating mindnumbing , mainstream AFC ingrained ways of thinking.
its bullsh!t and once again has NO place here.
either grow up and realise that the old AFCs ways are being killed off here and dont belong or go post on gurlproblems.com