Having more muscles

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles are most important in the way you view YOURSELF. Of course they have an impact on how attractive you are, but different women find different body types attractive.

But there are not too many hot women that find 'out-of-shape' attractive.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been training seriously for about 6 years and was considering competing in a local natural show this coming summer.
I am 5'10" 195 ripped and can tell you it definitely helps - when girls at clubs start touching my biceps and complementing my physique, it's cool as hell. I went out last night to a salsa club and got kinoed by quite a few girls. But you still have to have confidence and game to be able to close the deal and plenty of my friends who don't work out are way better than me. I don't train for the women anyway, I do it cause I love it - having a desirable body is just an extra benefit.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty skinny, but I go to the gym, so my bodys pretty troned, even so I still look really skinny, I'm sure most girls looking at me with clothes on and a guy with a similar face but a more inproportion sized body even if it was all fat and no muscle, would prefer the flabby but in proportion guy to the skinny, out of proportion, but toned muscles guy...

its annoying, I look good naked, but I cant get girls to that stage yet, hence I'm trying to bulk up quite abit.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrNiceGuy
I'm pretty skinny, but I go to the gym, so my bodys pretty troned, even so I still look really skinny, I'm sure most girls looking at me with clothes on and a guy with a similar face but a more inproportion sized body even if it was all fat and no muscle, would prefer the flabby but in proportion guy to the skinny, out of proportion, but toned muscles guy...

its annoying, I look good naked, but I cant get girls to that stage yet, hence I'm trying to bulk up quite abit.
Man, I could not have described MYSELF any better than this! This is just what I was going to type, every line of it. I think I look a LOT better naked than with clothes on also, lol. Actually, I would not say "skinny" because I used to be skinny, 6'1 125lbs....now I am "slim" I think. I'm at 160lbs right now, but at my height I still dont look very big with clothes on, nor with clothes off, but I have nice lines that you can only really see when I'm in the buff :D

I've been working my ass off to get bigger but I have the body type that wants desperately to be skinny so it's a really hard struggle to put on even a few pounds these days. I eat around 4000 calories a day and that still does not add weight at this point. I feel like I'm overloading my body with protein at 300 grams per day right now...I've really been considerring juicing for 2 cycles just to put on a quick 30 lbs or so but I wouldnt know how or where to get the stuff, plus I cant imagine sticking a needle in myself. So there goes that idea...

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an atheletic body always helps your game. I used to be slightly overweight with a small gut. Ever since I lost it, women cant stop 'accidently' kinoin my abs.

Being in shape actually makes you look taller, so I try not to bulk up too much on the upper body. Makes you look wider and therefore a bit shorter.

Kodiac is right, women like a little bit of fat over the muscles.