Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having fun in H.S

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys school has just started and I'm already pretty bored. Weekdays are the worst and I sit in class bored out of my mind and just feeling bad for myself. I don't know why, but the the confidence i had it the summer is basically gone. Basically, what i want to know is how to have more fun, specifically during school days. I am pretty miserable during school unless im with good friends. Any tips?

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the club buddy. Im bored to death in most classes and I got in the same freaking class I had last year which means no new chicks no ''reputation reset button'' and I have to endure another year of childish girls who piss me off just because they are breathing.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be positive, you'd be surpised on how much more full your life will get.

HS is so fun for me right now. Enjoy it while we can guys, you'll regret not living it to the fullest.

Join some sport teams, talk to people in your classes, have fun and of course, learn!!

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
Be positive, you'd be surpised on how much more full your life will get.

HS is so fun for me right now. Enjoy it while we can guys, you'll regret not living it to the fullest.

Join some sport teams, talk to people in your classes, have fun and of course, learn!!
true man

today i took some other advice i was given in another thread to just do crazy things and step out of your comfort zone. i actually had some fun. but i still also had times when i was bored to death. guess maybe if i payed attention in class that wouldnt happen

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright

If you do this I promise it will change you college years for MUCH better. I'm serious, and it's simple.
Spend the next year, all of it, being nice as **** to everyone. Every female, hot or not. Just smile and be nice to males and females. Offer people gum (15 dollars for a year supply), pencils, paper, ect. Don't try to score with everything you smile at, but be sure to go out of your way to be nice. Never a douche. Even be dorky.

The result:
When you enter college and people (girls and guys) cling to people from their highschool, even if they barely knew them, you will be the most popular because everyone remembers you as being nice. This also allows you to apply some of the other techniques from this board with less critism since you have the "He is an awesome person" thing going for you.

Please respond so I know I didn't just just free-flow-type for no reason :D

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
phatboi408 said:
AF77 is right. Good for the long term too!
Okay. We need more info about you. Where you stand in the social groups of your school etc..
Ehh, that sounds kind of lame to me. No offense, but I'd rather just enjoy high school not having to always be nice, and worry about making friends in college when college comes.

But i'm one of the popular guys in the grade, even though i dislike the whole clique thing.. i hang with who i want. I have friends from every group and I know almost everyone. The grades below me look up to me, but the grades above me barely know me.

Girls think I'm hot, even the hot ones, but that's usually as far as i get. Sometimes I will flirt with a girl a lot and then freeze up and not make a move and she'll lose interest. So the girl situation isn't great

I'm not playing any sports at the moment, but I will be later in the year

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to your classmates around you and joke with them. talk to the teachers and joke with them as well. then joke with the girls and F**K them ahahah

WTF dont listen to that afc77 guy that says to be the nice guy rofl

gum and 15 bux a month? lol

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
tucking fypo said:
talk to your classmates around you and joke with them. talk to the teachers and joke with them as well. then joke with the girls and F**K them ahahah

WTF dont listen to that afc77 guy that says to be the nice guy rofl

gum and 15 bux a month? lol
haha sounds good
where in jersey you from?