Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have zero girl friends

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a problem? Because I took this girl on dates and other places, and she seemed like she liked me. I stopped contact with her, but she hasn't texted me in like a week in a half and she talks and hangs out with all her other guy friends. I'm way better looking than them too lol. I thought I would at least been friend zoned. It just feels awkward that we did so much together and it doesn't even end in a friendship or something. This has happened to also the other girls I've talked to and nexted.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chick who has way more guy friends than girl friends is simply not to be trusted anyway, it's one of the hallmarks of an attention *****.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
we did so much together and it doesn't even end in a friendship or something.
Thats false friendship. Why would you want that?

You step to a female and she either is down for your game or not. The "Friendzone" is for men who cant accept the fact that they were rejected by the female so they loiter around in hopes of getting some charity puzzy down the line. smh

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
Well how do I get friends with benefits

You tell them you are not looking for a gf and keep pushing towards sex. Afterwards you don't keep it at booty calls, you invite her over and hang out then go for it.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
idk I just feel like I wasted my time

Don't feel bad man. I smoked this girl out with a joint last week and we had a variety of discussions while high and overall had a good chilled out time at her house. When she dropped me off, we gave each other a hug and she swore she said she would smoke me out one day. To this day, she has never called me, texted me, or got in any form of contact with me. I must admit though, I called her the next two or three nights after we chilled and she was too busy hanging out with everyone else. I stopped calling her when it immediately went to voice mail after it rang a couple of times. Like most girls who post statuses about their lives on twitter, it was evident that she was hanging out with a lot of other dudes as well. After three days, I stopped giving a fvck. It's time to move on to something better.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Don't feel bad man. I smoked this girl out with a joint last week and we had a variety of discussions while high and overall had a good chilled out time at her house. When she dropped me off, we gave each other a hug and she swore she said she would smoke me out one day. To this day, she has never called me, texted me, or got in any form of contact with me. I must admit though, I called her the next two or three nights after we chilled and she was too busy hanging out with everyone else. I stopped calling her when it immediately went to voice mail after it rang a couple of times. Like most girls who post statuses about their lives on twitter, it was evident that she was hanging out with a lot of other dudes as well. After three days, I stopped giving a fvck. It's time to move on to something better.
I know man, I spent so much time with this girl. Feel like I wasted a month of my life.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I know man, I spent so much time with this girl. Feel like I wasted a month of my life.
You haven't wasted a month because if you look at it, you gained a month full of experience on how some women work. Your experience is what makes you who you are today. Use this to your advantage, learn from your mistakes and keep that experience in mind when you're dealing with women in the future.

theMac

Reaction score
JPlaya said:
A month?! If I talk to a girl for an hour and nothing happens I feel like I wasted my time. A month just means you never escalated.

Always. Be. Escalating. You want the girl to make a decision about you, either yes or no, so you're not wasting your time.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
theMac said:
A month?! If I talk to a girl for an hour and nothing happens I feel like I wasted my time. A month just means you never escalated.

Always. Be. Escalating. You want the girl to make a decision about you, either yes or no, so you're not wasting your time.

Things were sailing smoothly than my ship hit an iceberg and took a while to sink

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JPlaya said:
Things were sailing smoothly than my ship hit an iceberg and took a while to sink
Sadly, all the survivors from the Titanic have passed.

You just really need to be escalating.

If you wait too late to initiate and escalate, at 8, you will masturbate. So don't contemplate.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want female friends, you want female acquaintances who fulfill an exact purpose in your life (friends with benefits, social proof, etc.).
And when you decide to have them, make sure they're hot...

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To turn a girl into a friend with benefits (or to have her reconsider dating you) you cannot, under any circumstances, ask her to do so. Never. Don't debate her, argue with her, rationalize with her, nothing. All that will do is make you look needy. The only shot you have is to do something that elevates you in her eyes. I can't tell you what that behavior should be, it can vary depending on all sorts of things, but she must feel differently about you due to your actions.