Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS...........latest new fad

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Surely if you have read any of my posts, you are aware that I am an advocate of net dating and all its glory. I am totally against those who RELY on the net to get them dates solely.

You can spew pros and cons at me all day, and believe me, I he read/heard them all. Bottom line is relying on any one thing rather than yourself, live in the field is limiting. Too often we get used to the easy life and allowing outsourcing things when you should do them yourself...........behold the latest new trend...................

IDUMP4U.com is a web-site service for those that find it difficult to break up with their partners. For a fee ($10-girlfriend/boyfriend, $25-fiance/engagement, and $50-divorce). Bradly (service provider) after receiving your payment, filling out reasons why you want to split, will actually call the person on the phone and relay your message and reason why.

don't shoot the messenger.

I am sure the apple APP will follow soon.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG.........theres also a service that calls in sick for you........and they keep track of your excuses.........WOW...............

People wake up and man up..........somethings are best done by yourself.

SAVE YOUR MONEY