Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have You Looked at The Kama Sutra?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you looked at it or one it's English versions? Did you actually learn anything from it?

I have been looking to expand my repertoire, not that I feel that I am bad in the bed, I just want to improve and learn some new positions.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read, but since I'm not a gymnast ....don't think some of those positions will ever work out for me

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I thought this might have generated more conversation. After all, women do love to talk about how their men are in bed. You would be surprised how fast things can get around. If you are great in bed then it can only help you either keep that woman or get with more.

Kohinoor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Interesting read, but since I'm not a gymnast ....don't think some of those positions will ever work out for me
you may want to start a yoga regiment. its not only good for general health and flexibility, but it will loosen up your muscles and you will be able to perform most of the positions in the sex bible.

some positions really improve the blood flow to your penis. some might be surprised how hard they can get.