Have you ever had a plate come back and had no idea why?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently had a girl I was flirting with start calling me, and the funny thing is she stopped responding to me a couple of months before. She went on vacation and when I tried to contact her after she got back she didn't even bother texting or calling me back. But the other day she was calling me and texting me while she was having a party at her place. I don't understand what happened to her but whatever. Have you guys ever had a girl do that? Btw, she is a quality girl (LTR material), which makes her stand out from the rest of the girls I've seen lately.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I had that a few times. One of the girls had a BF in between. It was my first success girl, I once banged her, had no idea how to proceed since I was new to beeing able to bang a girl without relationship and I did not see her for a month.
She now is two guys further and back again talking to me the third time. She went majorly jealous the first in between when I had another girl. I don't give her much attention anymore, she hangs in groups I don't like and she wants to hang with me in that group which I know I will suck at. Funny she still sees me as an opportunity though, I don't think she is serious enough for something serious since she had a dude in between. No girls with other BFs when they know me. Still.. if I knew how to play it right I'd bang her again. Sex is always good.

Your girl sounds the same, fun for sex but if she ignores you for a time without valid reason, no good LTR material.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a couple of random calls/texts from chicks I haven't spoke to in ages.

They don't really do much for me, for me it means more when a old mate calls me up out of nowhere haha, you know, like a friend you used to know who you haven't seen in ages.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Recently had a girl I was flirting with start calling me, and the funny thing is she stopped responding to me a couple of months before. She went on vacation and when I tried to contact her after she got back she didn't even bother texting or calling me back. But the other day she was calling me and texting me while she was having a party at her place. I don't understand what happened to her but whatever. Have you guys ever had a girl do that? Btw, she is a quality girl (LTR material), which makes her stand out from the rest of the girls I've seen lately.
Wierdest thing about that, This girl (Em) dropped me last month after her friend basically ran a smear campaign on me while hooking her up with one of her friends that are more like Em's best friend (drunken obese 30 year old degenerate) .

So, we were friends for two years beforehand so it's not like we were going to drop all communication. So, we would talk online once a week or every two weeks.

I would be c/f with her online and we would talk about how well we were doing with the opposite sex. She has the one guy that she seemed to be happy with. I have three girls that I am currently seeing so it wasn't really bothering me that much. I would sometimes send her questions to get her opinions on it and then last night while I was out at the bar, I magically get this:

Em (11:21:27 PM): i found your theme song
Em (11:21:57 PM): "boyfriend no.2" by pleasure p.
Em (11:22:20 PM): "i'm boyfriend number 2, cause the first one he don't really seem like he know what to do"
Em (11:22:53 PM): i.e. that thing we talked about that [ex] and i have in common
Em (11:23:05 PM): hehehehe

(The only thing that I talked about with her that would fit this situation is that both my ex and her have boytoys that are terrible at sex).

Later on, while talking to her, she said that we should meet up down at my apartment to "talk." I didn't complain and I liked how she "moved."

comic_relief

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this sometimes. You have your back-up guys, and when a date goes seriously wrong, things turn sour or feel rejected, yuo go back to yur safe back-up guy for a bit of fun and confidence boost. It can vary from flirty text, convo, dates.... to really kinky sex. Maybe you are her confidence booster, in whixh case, its easy, spontaneous action for you.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I do this sometimes. You have your back-up guys, and when a date goes seriously wrong, things turn sour or feel rejected, yuo go back to yur safe back-up guy for a bit of fun and confidence boost. It can vary from flirty text, convo, dates.... to really kinky sex. Maybe you are her confidence booster, in whixh case, its easy, spontaneous action for you.
lol, doubt it's that since we don't even know one another. She just dropped off the map for a couple weeks after her vacation, I figured she wasn't interested, so I gave up with her and then she started calling me again.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing, this happened to me yesterday! A plate i was spinning just out of no where started ignoring my text messages and phone calls, she was ranked #1 on my plate list, figuring she just wasnt into me I moved on and started getting things going with others. Then as I checked my messages after the gym yesterday, sure enough she sends me one saying how she lost her phone and we started flirting and planning a date soon.