Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

have you ever given yourself a hickey before?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this chick i work with isnt to bad looking and so today at work we were really bored. BTW she is kinda weird but cool I guess. anyways were on out break and she tells me want to play a game? and i say alright, whats the game? And she tells me whoever can give there self a hickey first on there forarm first wins. at first i thought this was kinda weird cause ive never played this weird game before lol.

So we did that so now i have a red spot on my arm lol. what a dumb game. anyways I cant tell if I should feel like a fool with a hickey from my own self on my forarm? also has anyone here ever gave themself a hickey before?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. But I have tried to give myself a bl0wjob a couple times. I swear, with enough yoga, it might be possible!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DogFashionDisco said:
No. But I have tried to give myself a bl0wjob a couple times. I swear, with enough yoga, it might be possible!!
dude, do you realize how f*cked up it is to try to blow yourself? what good is it? do you want to blow a load in your own mouth?

seriously, wtf dude?

i want you to go tell your mom right now that you are tryign to do these kinds of things so that she can help you get some professional councilling.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need BETTER things to do, than play with snakebite kits.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
dude, do you realize how f*cked up it is to try to blow yourself? what good is it? do you want to blow a load in your own mouth?

seriously, wtf dude?

i want you to go tell your mom right now that you are tryign to do these kinds of things so that she can help you get some professional councilling.
I think it would be AWESOME!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Playing with yourself is just fine man. What's bad is doing what the chick tells you to do. I would have told her, no, let's play this game, you kiss me instead and I rate you on that. Or, not now girly, let's do that in an hour... But instead, you choose to be one of those guys, who's play and listen when she needs too. Sh1t man, how you feel about it now?

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
So was I.

Why waste the time giving yourself hickeys when you could be out investing your time meeting more girls and getting them to give you hickeys.

Feelin' me?

Sarge On...

i agree:up: