Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever cussed at a girl during gaming?

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are funny, @ice,drew, seymour stop blowing everything out of proportion and also stop projecting your insecurities to others its not healthy.

so much meaningless flames to my thread, and you flame the people that point out the truth, if you don't like my thread then don't flame simple as that lol

Last edited:

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt awkward reading this. You have no social skills bro, no offense. The good news is you can learn pretty quickly. Learn how to interact with people first then you can try all the fancy PUA lines. That is best feedback you are going to get.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djprophet said:
if you don't like my thread then don't flame simple as that lol
One advantage of an anonym forum is that social retarded people like you are allowed to post here. At least for a couple of days before they get banned.

An other advantage of an anonym forum is that we users are allowed to think that you are a fvckin idiot. At least for a couple of days before you get banned, because after that you will be forgotten very soon...

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
So a random guy who is stripping, mooning, and molesting your mother as she is coming home from walking down the street while your paralyzed on a chair can easily be ignored? Oh wait, don't call the cops because that would be snitching.
my mother is someone different than a guy on an INTERNET FORUM. go outside man

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Drew, you're simplifying it way to much. Here's what's up:

if they don't respond to your direct game make sure you flip her with some neg hits, then kino her in non-sexual areas (chest, pelvis, feet, face etc.)
after you've escalated a little go for the kiss close -- don't be afraid to slip a finger in her as$, either. Chicks dig unpredictability.

THEN go for the fist-close (aka punch her in the face).

Hope this helps.
fist close.. :crackup: