Have you Ever Cheated; Was it worth it?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This question goes out to all you DJs who actually have had some experience.

1) Has anyone here ever cheated in a LTR?
2) What were the circumstances surrounding it?
3) Was it worth it?

-Honeyshark

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
-I have cheated once.

-Didn't love the current (at that time) gf. Knew I wouldn't feel remorse. So I ****ed an ex, twice. The ex had a boyfriend at the time. We did it on their livingroom floor when her bf was at work one night.

3) Was it worth it?
Short term - yes. It was a good night of fvcking.
Long term - no. I knew it would bite me in the ass in the long run but still went through it. The reason it was not worth it is because once you cross that line, it then becomes a part of you. Because I've cheated, it's now part of my perspective, and I am more cautious, perhaps a bit jaded, with the notion of falling in love and trusting someone completely. It's something I'll have to work through. Karma man, karma.

As a side note, the next week I broke up with my GF cause I knew there was no point in being together. It wasn't fair to myself or to her. And no, I never told that gf that I cheated on her.

-Soma

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Yes (6 years into LTR)
2) My gf was really annoying and controlling so I went out and met new women. So for a few weeks last summer I messed around with a few girls... I'm back together with my gf now... :(
3) Yes. It boosted my self esteem and made ME feel good, which is what counts.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Have you Ever Cheated; Was it worth it?

Originally posted by GaryNas
1) Yes (6 years into LTR)
2) My gf was really annoying and controlling so I went out and met new women. So for a few weeks last summer I messed around with a few girls... I'm back together with my gf now... :(
3) Yes. It boosted my self esteem and made ME feel good, which is what counts.
hahahahahaha, nice to see the remorse.

1) Yes.
2) She was in another country for 8 weeks so I took the opportunity to have an extended party, with lots of cheating in the mix.
3) Not sure. In the short term yes. Long-term, we broke up anyways after about a year and she found a new boyfriend straight away. lol.

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Yes - I was 18 and horny, and not getting much from my gf at the time.

2. I was at a party in hotel room with my friend (male) and 5 girls...and that's it. Oh, and a hot-tub.

3. It sure was fun at the time, but I feel bad about it now cause my then girlfriend was a sweetheart, and a hottie. I think the guilt from that plus the fact that I've been screwed over by a few girlfriends that I trusted is why I despise any sort of cheating or screwing around nowadays.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Yes, a couple of times (more than 10 yrs ago)

2) Was just getting into a LTR, had recently been dumped by another girl. Went away to a party where I got introduced to someone who was dying to give it away. Dated her for a few weeks then ignored her (she called for weeks, once my g/f answered). I told my g/f about it. I thought the g/f was a free-love type (since she'd had sex with most of her male friends); I was wrong.
Other time was with a girl who conspicously mentioned in a bar that her b/f was very far away.

3) NOPE. (1) Maybe its my experience, but quality of sex is not a good reason -- you're likely to have better sex with an LTR, unless you are just tired of her (2) I am definately more suspicious/distant/self-protective now-- first because I know that there are guys out there doing what I did, and girls too. I don't like seedy situations now at all and am sensitive to girls who have been involved in them (which is just about everybody) (3) never a good thing to make someone you at least like feel like complete sh-t.

Reaction score
I guess someone like me truely does not belong on this site.

The question should be when have I never cheated.

And hell ya it was always worth it!!!

Circumstances were me and the current were not getting along and break up was coming down the road....so I like to be prepared for when it happens.

Now I usually keep a few back doors open with ho's who know my situation.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
3) Was it worth it?

1. yes
2. just dont get busted. so i told em both to keep our relationship a secret
3. yea ,2s better den 1!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Yes - a few times.

2) I had just started an LTR. Previously to her I had meet someone over the internet. I wanted to go see her just to make sure - to know in my own mind that I made the right decision. I told my GF - and she excepted that I had to do it. It was a long weekend of fvcking - but I told my gf nothing happened. She found out - but stayed with me.

3) Worth it? nope

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Yes

2)A really good looking friend of hers, a 9.5 was flirting with me, and she's the kinkiest thing I have ever had.

3) No it wasnt worth it, because of the LTR I suddenly got really paranoid and guilty [she was in the same house asleep] and stopped. I wish that cause I'd already cheated, I'd have finished the job.

I wouldnt cheat again though, if I was thinking of doing things with other girls and came close, I'd probably get rid of that girl, cause something would be wrong. Atleast I learnt something from it, heh.

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
3) Was it worth it?
Nope never cheated on any of my ex girlfriends. But for some reason all of my ex girlfriends ended up cheating on me, I guess I was too nice or something. Would it be worth it? Hell no why would people wanna hurt someone they care for? I see no reason whatsoever to cheat on someone unless they know from the start you don't want anything serious and you plan on playing the field. It's such ashame that the precentage of cheaters is high and it makes it very hard to find someone to trust. All cheaters should be tortured!!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) All the time

2) Got bored quickly and there was more available.

3) Hell yeah. The first time I had a guilty conscience, but got over it quickly too.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I have often wondered about this issue because I have heard both pros and cons from various people but have never cheated myself and am constantly tempted. There is just so many hot girls out there that I know I could have. (Sidenote: Honestly guys, picking up people is not that hard once you have internalized the basic game. Girls wanna fvck too.)

So why haven't I cheated? I am cautious about hurting my partners emotionally and, from a selfish point of view, worried about the guilt that I would feel afterward. I haven't been mistreated enough by exs and ons to be able to adopt a strong enough misogonist attitude that would help me justify hurting an individual woman who hasn't done anything to me.

Peace.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3) Was it worth it?

Yes I've cheated
Coz my LTR cheated on me, who I've forgiven, coz she still wants to be with me.
Yes Definitely, now I have 2 LTR and sex on tap....

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No
2. Had the chance, but didn't.
3. I wish I had

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3) Was it worth it?

1) No.
2) Had several chances.
3)I don't think it would have been worth it. It would have made me a liar & a cheat and that's something I loathe in others. I won't be that kind of person. If I wanted to go out with other people I broke up with who ever I was with first, then I persued my other options.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the general consensus of cheating bastards in here is "NO."

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am cautious about hurting my partners emotionally and, from a selfish point of view, worried about the guilt that I would feel afterward. I haven't been mistreated enough by exs and ons to be able to adopt a strong enough misogonist attitude that would help me justify hurting an individual woman who hasn't done anything to me."
------------------------------

Is spite of what they have you believe women can deal with a man cheating, better than the other way around.

It seems to me that the world is divided between the givers and the takers.

It also seems a lie that just because you cheat then somebody will cheat on you. Those things happen independently throughout your relationships.

You should be more concerned whether your personality and character make you a good candidate to be cheated upon.

When I meet a chick I make it known that I have a DJ streak (taker). If she accepts that (giver) then everything is fine and good.

There is a lot of women that need you and want your company. Even if it is for a short period of time they want to be yours (givers). The natural thing for you to do is to take 'em.

So is not even a matter of being a missoginist, but of being a lover.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never cheated in a LTR. But looking back I should've (I had opportunities which I turned down) because the b!tches ended up cheating on me!