Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever been tempted to completely crush a woman's heart and spirit?

LonesomeLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know if I had any skills with women which I never will, I would probably be very tempted to take some of those scantily clad young things you see at clubs, the "girls gone wild" types who now wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole, and mindfvck them until they really thought I was *the one*. And when they're all head-over-heels in love, just break her heart so bad that she's almost suicidal. Can you tell that I've got a little issue with anger toward women? Anyone else been so pissed off about years of being in the friend zone of every HB you've ever met that you wanted payback like this? Anyone who had good enough game to pull it off and actually did something like this? If so what happened? What was it like?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that just means that your bitter towards women, but that's ok. I've been there once, work on it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had skills (or when you seriously choose to develop them), you wouldn't have time or desire to come up with sh1t like this.

The reality is that when you are desirable and date alot of women, its almost inevitable that you would hurt someone unintentionally because that's the nature of this game.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA......you guys are serious? You guys make it seem that being bitter towards women is a bad thing and probably say that being complicit with the women is better then being bitter towards them.

Hey OP good job dude, at least your bitter and not a little b1tch to women anymore I congratulate you for finally seeing women for who they are and that you took the first step out of that hell hole society puts so much praise over, now I am NOT mad at women and could care less if anyone here thinks or hell any WOMEN thinks I hate women or have a grude over them because I care very little about peoples opinion on women now.

NOW I do agree that you should start to make your skills better and once you do you should do it on ALL your little HB friends that put you in the friends zone, I can think of no better drive then to pull the same sh1t they did on you to them.

It's funny though how people get up in arms over something as trivial as payback to a HB Friendzone.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it if you really want, but its quite stupid in my opinion. You can get more than just pure sex out of a woman. But if you're able and interested in intentionally hurting her like this, you obviously have no interest in her, at least no emotional interest.

So why would somebody that's great with women waste large amounts of time not getting girls he actually wants?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man that's pretty ****ed up. Dwelling on how the world has treated you unjustly won't get you too far in life.

I know this isn't what you were asking about, but have you thought about channeling all that anger into self-improvement rather than (fantasizing about) making other people miserable?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah once. but then I realized Mother Theresa does some pretty darn good work. :eek:

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
that happened to me once.. a long time ago ;) my oneitis was doing her best to impress the hell out of me, she was stalking me around in life, she did her best to follow me (apply for a job in my company, repeat a grade at college just to see me suffer, follow me to shops, fitness center etc) and when I finally talked to her and asked her out she totally broke my heart by yelling and humiliating me. *****.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really as I'm more about paying back individuals that have done me wrong.

Not any new people I just met.

I've talked to a lot of women though that have directly told me they get satisfaction out of hurting guys as well their female friends by stealing guys from them.

So yeah dude leave such thoughts to the sickos like that.

Hurting a new person whose never done you wrong to get back at the past person who did you wrong doesn't make much sense.

The only real way you can guard yourself against being screwed over by some chick or one of your buddies is to not ignore your gut instinct feelings and take note of shady behavior.

Thats all you can do.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to screw them over is to fvck them and then 'fvck off' :up:

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm sure that every guy here has been hurt by women at some point or another,but to want to COMPLETELY crush a woman's heart and spirit? Doesn't that seem a bit extreme? I've dated and been dumped before,and I've dated women and dumped them. Yeah,man it sucks. But no matter how hurt I've been,I have never wanted to completely crush a woman.There is some new poster on here,a woman who calls herself bdl1411 who has a thread titled "Why do you all hate women?". Even though virtually every response to her thread has been to explain to her the contrary,now,thanks to this thread,she will now no doubt use it for more ammunition.

You said that you are pissed off after having to be in the friendzone for years and years with girl after girl. If you keep falling in the friendzone with girl after girl,then SURPRISE!!!.It is YOU who is causing this problem,not the girls.
The girls saying,"Let's just be friends",is a response to the mistake you keep making. Instead of wasting your time being angry and bitter at women for the mistakes that YOU keep making,why don't you put that time and energy into finding out what it is that you are doing wrong.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
that happened to me once.. a long time ago ;) my oneitis was doing her best to impress the hell out of me, she was stalking me around in life, she did her best to follow me (apply for a job in my company, repeat a grade at college just to see me suffer, follow me to shops, fitness center etc) and when I finally talked to her and asked her out she totally broke my heart by yelling and humiliating me. *****.
This hasn't happened to me in this way but I can understand how lonesomeloser can feel the way he does. I've thought of being able to attract a woman make her want me just to dump her. I can't bring myself to do this because it's not who I am; besides the person who's gonna suffer your revenge did nothing. I'd admit it would feel good to just treat women the way they treat us sometimes. What's annoying is trying to be a woman's friends even though they claim to be your friend and then they turn around to treat you like crap. Who can blame Lonesome for his way of thinking.
I guess the thing I have to contend with on this site is how do you truly love a woman if the way we see it on here is just a numbers game and spinning plate and just sexing till you get bored and find the next one.
Lonesome I think the key is to work on your skills and try not to take rejection too personally. Everyone can't like you. When you get hurt give yourself time to heal and learn from the situation. The sad thing is when you try to hurt others you end up hurting yourself in the process too.
Anyway, along the lines of this conversation, a girl I was seeing said she didn't want to see me cos she felt guilty about the sex. Next thing she slept with my friend who told me about it cos he wanted to prove to me she was a hoe. Anyway, I acted like I was gonna take her back. So, when she came to my place I F'd her and video taped it and she has no clue I did ( i did cos I was angry) I felt better afterwards. After that day I nexted her.