Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have You Ever Been Gamed By A Gorgeous Girl

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This website is full of tips concerning the gaming of girls, yet very little is ever posted concerning any tips on how to become the type of guy who is actually getting gamed by the girls themselves.

Over the years I have met and studied the very few guys who are actually almost continuously being gamed by the girls which makes their lives so much easier because they don't really have to do anything on their own accord to allure these woman.

As I have already written about in one of my previous threads, the easiest of the ways to have this happen to you is by your becomming famous and very well known, but there are other ways.

I have been studying a close friend of mine named, Shane, he is very much a chick magnet, he is not really an aggressive man, nor is he powerfully built, he has a sence of humour, he is more ****y in his persona, than he is in his usage of words, but he always walks into the room as if he is the King, yet he doesn't really speak big about himself and most of the guys seem to like him as well, he is on the better looking side, but not a super hunk in his appearance, but he is extremely confident within himself and so many gorgeous girls continuously swarm around him, yet he doesn't ever seem like he is attempting to seduce these woman, yet he always has one in his life.

Shane, is so relaxed around people that they just want to be around him, he is never obsessed by the hot babe who he is dating at any one time, if a pretty woman wishes to end their relationship he is very happy to see her leave, he never threatens to kill himself or other guys, he just moves on to another relationship that always soon eventuates, he has even offered his own friends with the opportunity to fu-ck the pretty girls whom he has dated which is an extremely rare thing for any guy to do.

He says that he has never read any PUA material nor been involved in any type of self help group or anything like that, he also says that he doesn't think about how he is going to allure a girl and that he doesn't use any techniques at all, but that he just manages to allure these girls without him even really thinking about it.

The only thing that, Shane, ever studies is horse racing betting guides, yet he manages to get the hottest babes without his doing anything at all.

A couple of years ago I saw a guy named, Gavin, who although he was 46 at the time, he was being gamed by a gorgeous young 19 year old girl.

Gavin's, being gamed by this pretty young girl was a lot more unusual than seeing, Shane, being gamed by his woman, because of the vast difference's in these guys personalities.

Gavin, was more the quiet "Nice Guy" type, he had lived a rough life, was never well dressed or trendy, he definately wasn't a tough guy, and he wasn't the type of guy who very many hot babes normally desired to be with.

The strange thing about this was the fact that there were heaps of cool younger dudes who normally attracted many more hot babes than, Gavin, did who were trying to win over her affections, yet she was only interested in, Gavin, which shocked everyone.

There must have been a reason why this was happening yet no one could comprehend why it was.

I guess this proves that there are times when even a down and out 46 year old AFC type of guy can attract a gorgeous young 19 year old girl who many of the coolest young DJ dudes desire to be with.

I am wondering if any of you guys have ever been gamed by a gorgeous girl without you having to do anything at all to make her do it.

I guess you would all know of a guy like, Shane, who is continuously being gamed by a bevy of beauties, but have you ever seen a guy like, Gavin, who rarely attracts the attention of a pretty girl being gamed by one.

One way to increase your popularity with the hottest babes immediately is to be continuously seen in the company of stunningly attractive woman, this works wonders, but neither, Shane, or, Gavin, did this, it just seemed to happen to them.

I was actually gamed by my Wife which made things extremely easy for me and I was very happy about it. :yes:

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time i have been gamed by hb because of my looks, chicks often say i look like a cute sweet innocent boy.....:nervous:

and i look a lot younger than my age, so i have been body building up to counterweight that image

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yea I'm pretty sure when a girl "games" a *not famous* guy it's mostly because of his looks or maybe just a certain *something* (who knows what, it'd vary depending on the guy) that attracts the girls attention.

I used to be gamed by this girl where I worked, she was 22, i was 18, besides copping feels she'd tell me she could "teach me" things and stuff like "we'd make a beautiful baby together" "so when u gonna tell ur mom about us" stuff like that, don't get it twisted though, she initiated it in the beginning but i definitely played my part, telling her she "wouldn't be able to handle it..." and plenty of other fun things. It was a fun role reversal type thing, i never had that happen as blatantly as then, of course i ****ed her ^_^ then she got fired for being late too much one week. Oh well!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two stories of being gamed.

Late last year I went out with this older woman. She already wanted me pretty bad. I guess she figured she needed an edge or something. She wanted a younger guy pretty bad. She had been losing weight but still had a big ass.

Anyway she said really bizarre things when I went out with her. We were at this bar and she was going out of her way to make her movements all seductive and stuff. It was kind irritating to watch. My opinion of her was falling hard while she was doing this crap.

Then she would say stuff like, "all those guys over there want to **** me." or something lame like that.

Then when we left she was saying, "I could have left with any guy in there. But I left with the hottest guy."

Another moron statement. Anyway I couldn't get that nonsense out of my mind. It was so strange. A couple of months or weeks later, Im not sure, it occurred to me. She read some book on "How to get the hot guy." It probably said, "Have the attitude that you are the most attractive woman in the room and that all the men want to take you home." :down:

Talk about lame. I would have liked her more if she didn't try to pull that ****. It made her seem desparate. It makes me think before I pull some cheesy "dj" trick.

Story 2.

Just last week a HB 9 was trying to impress me with her bad girl attitude. I think she really does think she is the badass bad girl but was playing it up at the same time. To make a long story short I got her to confess to being cruel to people. Then I told her "that is SO mean. I can't believe you said that. I don't know what to say..... What do you even gain from that?"

From queen of the universe to microscopic in 2 seconds. She looked like she felt microscopic. The look on her face was worth $1 billion. You will never see it in your life. I don't think I will ever see it again. Just one of those rare moments. I think I asked her if she liked to punch kittens too. But I was being serious. And as soon as I said that she slinked away with her head down and mortally wounded. All her friends like me now. Im her daddy.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been studying a close friend of mine named, Shane, he is very much a chick magnet, he is not really an aggressive man, nor is he powerfully built, he has a sence of humour, he is more ****y in his persona, than he is in his usage of words, but he always walks into the room as if he is the King, yet he doesn't really speak big about himself and most of the guys seem to like him as well, he is on the better looking side, but not a super hunk in his appearance, but he is extremely confident within himself and so many gorgeous girls continuously swarm around him, yet he doesn't ever seem like he is attempting to seduce these woman, yet he always has one in his life.
Yup. It's more about attracting gals in the first place, rather than "sarging" them in the way most guys think. How you "carry yourself" is the most underrated thing on this site. You don't have to be famous to be hit on by gals. Though it obviously helps a lot, if the fame is of a good sort. One can get a sort of minor notoriety by getting a good reputation in a scene. Then gals will hit on you left, right, and center if you're at least reasonably good match for them in other respects.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
This describes how I used to be, and I did enjoy success. Combine these things: an almost 'mentor' type vibe, a natural ease around girls and the ability to talk to them naturally, good looks and physique and you've got the formula to attract girls on a regular basis without really trying.

Add the knowledge gained here and you may find you suddenly become a very dangerous man indeed.. hehe :D

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
edit:

Had a bad night. Good day though with a nice pickup but my golden girl of the week turned out to be a carpet muncher. Didn't see that coming. I accused her of patronizing me and she insisted she wasn't. Anyway it is better this way. I had the likes for her which I know is game death.

So here is to the next.

Last edited: