Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you dated a 9?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Well, Ive been getting back into the nightlife... 2 and 3 nights a week now. Somethings bugging me, though. All the hottest girls already seem involved. Maybe not with an exclusive boyfriend... but definatly not "available."

I have to be honest... my biggest pros are my looks (9.1) the way I can dance (I shake my ass like a stripper) and my energy (fun/adventureous). My cons are my age (18) my budget (fulltime student). Because of my age, I do not have a social circle that frequents bars and clubs - I have nearly ZERO social proof.

Im frustrated. Girls from barely ****able to cute are simple. 6.9-8.5s make eyecontact. They smile. I can open entire sets with a simple "Hi, whats up!" or a "You guys should meet my friend X" But girls from hot to gorgeous are ellusive. 8.9+s wont make eyecontact and smile. They dont put themselves into approachable situations. They are always surrounded by an entourague of guys.

So to everyone here whos actually dated a 9... how did you meet and what was the progression? I, having been on over 50 first dates, have only hung out with like 5 or so HB9+s. A few I had classes with, one I met online, two were cold approaches.

Basically, Im noting that the hotter a girl the bigger her social circle. The more guys she ALREADY has strong rapport with. The further down in her "lil pink book" my # will go. Id like to hear some imput... how did you seduce youre 9?

FOR CLARIFICATION - supergigalodj's GF is an 8.7 in my book. Im using her as a benchmark because hes been throwingthose pics around the forums for months.

The bottom line... I go clubbing alone and I want to **** a few 9's before I leave for college. How can I cut through the cliques, the BS, the social barriers, and land a few trophies?

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the exact same boat as you, only you have had more success at it cause you have been focused and going out more than I have so far. I just got back from a club tonight and although you are probly much better looking than me, I am probly a 7, 9 if I lost some weight. I danced with a 9, and by danced I mean she grinded on my crotch, but for the life of me I could not number close, partly because she said she had a boyfriend for 2 years, and partly because everyone was wanting to dance with her.

I completely agree with you though, the hotter the girl the harder they eye contact is to make. I could not get 1 real hot girl to make eye contact, although I did dance with to 8.5+ for a while and I approached them without any IL signals or eye contact, I simply walked up to them on the dance floor, they were both in a set of 3, and I just asked 1 to dance, and ignored the other 2. Couldnt number close either one, cause her friends are complete **** blocks and try to wave her over.

But keep in mind these girls are all 17, cause I dont turn 18 until october, so I am going to summer teen nights right now. I look about 20 though, so I shouldnt have to much trouble when I go to regular nights.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 cents for when you start college:

1.) establish a good circle of friends who are just as fun as you. whether you do it by living in a dorm or joining a frat or whatever is up to you. talk to people, organize study groups, introduce people to each other, be the leader, and this will attract you girls.

i'd also recommend joining a frat (make sure you join a good one tho), cause you will enter a world of HBs that are all connected to you in some way or another thru friends. you get to have very easy hookups. other then that, have a good social circle, cause you can only solo sarge for so long. it's inefficient as you're realizing right now.

2.) have lots of female friends that are HB8.5+. good looking girls travel in packs, with other good looking girls (most of the time). they also love to play matchmaker. if you are a 9.1, you can bet all your money that she will be trying to hook you up with one of her lonely single friends, who is prolly a HB9+ but has bad luck and tends to meet losers. i know it seems like a lazy way to hook up, but it is much much more efficient then cold approaching. since you're friends with girls, other girls automatically assume that you're a "safe" guy to hook up with and you easily get under that radar that they use to keep cold approachers out.

good luck in college man :up:

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 9+ that I dated was one that had a crush on me since HS, sure as hell wished I knew that 6 years ago. But it's all good she has major mental issues. So we just good friends now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite a few setbacks, I can say that my last three girlfriends and dates have easily been 9s in terms of looks, including one who is a fulltime model.

Yes, these women were and are always surrounded and approached by guys, but these guys are clingy and forward, practically drooling over them. They act super-confident and pursue the women full steam ahead, yet this gives off a desperate vibe and they end up as lapdogs.

I made my impression with these women by doing quite the opposite. I expressed no sexual interest. As corny as it might sound, I expressed interest in them as people, their interests and passions, talents and ambitions. It all started with a good conversation with genuine rapport, and the romantic and sexual involvement developed from there.

Hot women are used to being flattered and admired for their looks, but it's the guy who looks beyond them who makes the best impression.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A small tip adding to MindOverMatter's advice.

1.) establish a good circle of friends who are just as fun as you. whether you do it by living in a dorm or joining a frat or whatever is up to you. talk to people, organize study groups, introduce people to each other, be the leader, and this will attract you girls.
Do not hunt in your own backyard!!, a tip I got from Player_Supreme after I f*cked my circle of friends up. Always do hookups and dating away from that circle you've made, that way jealousy, player hating, and all that bad shyt will stay to a minimum. Keep your actions quiet as possible too- a man never has to prove himself to anyone.

As for finding 9's, it's doubtful you'll even see them in clubs. I've only seen one in RL and she wasn't even from my town. They're dangerous to your skill though, I rushed so quick into sex my game crumbled due to desperation. I would have traded 5 minutes of uncomfortable sex for waiting months for hours of passion.

Me? A 9? See for yourself. If you can't see it copy and paste the address again.

Last edited:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ANaTural
Do not hunt in your own backyard!!, a tip I got from Player_Supreme after I f*cked my circle of friends up. Always do hookups and dating away from that circle you've made, that way jealousy, player hating, and all that bad shyt will stay to a minimum. Keep your actions quiet as possible too- a man never has to prove himself to anyone.
This is absolute top notch advice. I have a circle of good friends - both guys and girls, but I do my hunting away from the pack.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the HB9's are tuff to crack, the thing I noticed about chicks that callibre, is that they are lonely (and usually really stupid.lol) Seriously, if all you want is to play on the pitch (shag her...) Then its fine to persue these woman. Dude, but if you want a gf, go for the 8's, they are ballanced the best-good looking, not an idiot. But I agree, to catch a HB9's attention, you need to look past that beautiful figure, and seem really interested in her as person.(Why?Because
HB9's are idiots...as ive said. Theyre sick of
compliments, theyve probably figured out all guys want from them is their virginity, and thats why they want the guys who listen and crap...Sad truth. But hey, if it gets you in her panties! Why not?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool - Hey man, keep up the work. Ive been at the site for over 4 years... it doesnt come easy!

Mind - I definatly see whree you are coming from and I appreciate youre advice, thank you. I am kinda pist... the club I frequented all winter is DEAD in the summer. I was jsut getting great social proof (people recognizing me), if you read my FR from a few weeks ago, I was approached by a 9.0 asian and pulled two other smooth 9+ approaches. But they were showing tons of signs of interest before the cold approach, probably as they recognized me from weeks before dancing/partying.

Qual - That is a ****ty post. First of all... I dont oodle women. Not even the odd 9.4 I see at the clubs wearing a sundress. Second... beautiful women get warm-approached by tons of overtly "confident" guys... genuine interest is the only REAL way to snag a girl of comperable hotness to yourself.

Muppet - Thats cute man :p

Jariel - I totally agree with what you were saying and can relate to the few times Ive dated 9's. However... I would REALLY appreciate if you detailed ur approaches and early interactions with those 9's. Thanks!

Ana - Youre cute, definatly in hte 8.5-9.0 range. I donno where youre from, but in buffalo the 9's go to bars and clubs and its the ONLY place to find them. An odd one here or there... but congregations of gorgeous girls can be found only at a few select bars/clubs on a few nights in the entire western ny area.

*Amen to the backyard comment. Its so true.

DeBeer - I have found SOME 9+s to be incredibly interesting. Because of their looks they are stereotyped and socially isolated - so they either blossom as individuals, or conform to the social predisposition. 2 of the 9's I dated, as well as one 9 who is a friends sister, are among the smartest and most fun women I have ever met.

Thanks for the advice guys! So far... heres the plan:

I have already made a contact at a summer hot-spot downtown. Ill call him up and spend a few nights a week just developing a loose social circle at the new club... and getting comfortable in the enviornment. Next time I seriously sarg Im going to have to start from the bottom up - pull 50+ approaches in 5 or so hours, starting with UG's working the room till I find EC and IOIs from 9s. Any more input, comments, or advice is more than welcome!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ANaTural
A small tip adding to MindOverMatter's advice.

As for finding 9's, it's doubtful you'll even see them in clubs. I've only seen one in RL and she wasn't even from my town. They're dangerous to your skill though, I rushed so quick into sex my game crumbled due to desperation. I would have traded 5 minutes of uncomfortable sex for waiting months for hours of passion.

Me? A 9? See for yourself. If you can't see it copy and paste the address again.
It goes both ways. If you are the on picking up all the women and your friends are solo, they will salt your game. If you help them out and hook them up, they will be reliable wingmen. I wing with my former frat bros all the time, they never c0ckblock me.

Most of my hook ups have come through my social circles. I've been hooked up through female and male friends, and in return I've hooked them up as well. My best friend is in a LTR with a girl he met through me.

The lesson here is:

If you throw the dog a bone every once in a while, he will become your best friend. If you starve him and kick him, he will jump for your throat the first chance he gets.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she meant not to hook youreself up with people already in youre circle... ie - dont play a female friend whos already earned the trust of the guys in the group or youll have some sharp social reprocussions.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI

Ana - Youre cute, definatly in hte 8.5-9.0 range. I donno where youre from, but in buffalo the 9's go to bars and clubs and its the ONLY place to find them. An odd one here or there... but congregations of gorgeous girls can be found only at a few select bars/clubs on a few nights in the entire western ny area.
I think you've just noticed the "power of make-up". The reason taht you only see 9s out in the clubs is because, with the right makeup, a 6 can be made a 9 in a couple hours.

You see those "9s" all over the place in your day-to-day life, you just don't recognize them.

I'm sure you've all seen the pics, for example, of celebrities with/without makeup. Night and day.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh no. For a girl to be a 9+ she has to be 5'7 with a B cup and a size 1 with proper bodily proportions and a pleasing facial bone structure... that has NOTHING to do with makeup. I worked in a girls clothing store for a year, I know all about clothing/cosmetic tricks and I see right thru them. The reason celebs look like crap is because a lot of them REALLY DO look like crap :rolleyes:

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats quite true, they do look like crap...lol.
Tiger is right, HB9's+ are the cream of the crop. They look beautiful with- or without makeup. Perfect body, facial structure, hair
ect. And its also true that the HB'9 usually hang out in the more posh clubs (the place you hang out usually indicates what kinda person you are,and what class of people you like to hang around with.) But Tiger, listen man, that plan of yours to go from the mingers to the HB's seems like a good plan...Keep in mind you have to look sharp, be all the Don Juan you can be, and
make it your goal to leave with a super model/HB9. Its important to have a high social status within the club/bar. Remember, you must know your the most charming man there.-Have you seen "Hitch"? The move Will Smith pulls in that bar is awesome! If youve havent seen it yet, make sure you do.