Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have trouble sleeping with girls

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...in the literal sense of 'sleeping'.

Yeah we've all seen the movies where people fall asleep in each others' arms and they wake up with the girl's head on the man's chest. Not gonna happen. the trouble is if I move away to a more comfortable position for sleep the girl gets offended (You don't want to cuddle??) any advice?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
...in the literal sense of 'sleeping'.

Yeah we've all seen the movies where people fall asleep in each others' arms and they wake up with the girl's head on the man's chest. Not gonna happen. the trouble is if I move away to a more comfortable position for sleep the girl gets offended (You don't want to cuddle??) any advice?
I have always had the same problem. It's very rare that I fall asleep holding a woman in my arms. The last time it happened, I was pretty drunk and didn't remember falling asleep. Eventually, I woke up and moved into a better sleeping position. I feel your pain!

This is usually what I do though. I don't mind cuddling if we're laying in bed, on the couch, watching a movie, tv, whatever. This is exactly what I tell them. I love to cuddle. I just hate cuddling when I sleep and this is what I tell them. If they like to cuddle when sleeping, then this is my compromise. If this is not good enough for them, then PEACE!

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get conscious of the fact that the girl is on me. Just politely tell them you need your space to sleep. No big deal.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It´s an indicator of love. If you wake up with your girl in your arms, chances are high that you really love her. Attraction is not sufficient for this. I rarely wake up with a girl still in my arms. When it happens, I´m in love with her and it´s beautiful.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IndianaJoneS said:
It´s an indicator of love. If you wake up with your girl in your arms, chances are high that you really love her. Attraction is not sufficient for this. I rarely wake up with a girl still in my arms. When it happens, I´m in love with her and it´s beautiful.
Is this guy for real?

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking Up said:
Yeah I get conscious of the fact that the girl is on me. Just politely tell them you need your space to sleep. No big deal.
This works sometimes, but sometimes the girl insists on staying the night and sleeping in your bed with you. This happened to me recently me and no matter what I said I could not convince her to leave. So while she was able to sleep well I was awake the whole night. No way out of it sometimes, all I could think of was to try and sneak out of bed and sleep somewhere else, quite sad really.