Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have not been here in a while. How are you guys?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been on the forums for a long time but just wanted to say hi to everyone. Biblebelt, Karma Sutra, LMS, Guru 1000, Rollo, STR8UP, Mike Yikes, Skip,Iqqi,Roman God and anyone else I forgot to mention.

Life is pretty good for me, I am married now with a kid. Marriage is ok, it's not what people make it out to be however. I have a beautiful daughter and love her more than anything. I will be 35 and have been out of the game for the last 1.5 years. I miss the game and still wonder how I would do if I got back in the game.

I have not been on the site because frankly am not active in the game and don't think I have much to add anymore.

So how is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well.

If you have any questions on the married life I guess you could fire away. lol

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have not been on the forums for a long time but just wanted to say hi to everyone. Biblebelt, Karma Sutra, LMS, Guru 1000, Rollo, STR8UP, Mike Yikes, Skip,Iqqi,Roman God and anyone else I forgot to mention.

Life is pretty good for me, I am married now with a kid. Marriage is ok, it's not what people make it out to be however. I have a beautiful daughter and love her more than anything. I will be 35 and have been out of the game for the last 1.5 years. I miss the game and still wonder how I would do if I got back in the game.

I have not been on the site because frankly am not active in the game and don't think I have much to add anymore.

So how is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well.

If you have any questions on the married life I guess you could fire away. lol

Hi Lookyoung. Great to see you posting again! :up:

I've thought about how you're doing and how things went with the baby.

I'm doing good. I'm planning a trip to Europe again in May.

Don't feel that you have nothing to offer. Now that you're married you have tons to offer. Your experiences will be a valuable lesson for many here.

My question: Are you happy in your married life? I can see that you're a happy father.

Cheers!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Some would say being married is when your game needs to be the most active.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought of 'the game' as being the game of human psychology. The skills that you use on women as a single guy are still very useful even when you're married, at least in an abstract sense. We all have to deal with women in ways beyond relationships - like work, business, and family. It's all the same human psychology.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Have you found happiness ?
The married life has positives and negatives to it just like anything else. I am happy being single or married. I would say that marriage is not a fairly tale but it isn't horrible either.

I would say an Older man would benefit from being married to a good woman more than a younger man.

By older I mean 55 year plus.

Kids are awsome.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Some would say being married is when your game needs to be the most active.

I disagree with this. My wife doesn't really sh1t test me or anything like that. She does nag at times however but all around is a good woman.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I've always thought of 'the game' as being the game of human psychology. The skills that you use on women as a single guy are still very useful even when you're married, at least in an abstract sense. We all have to deal with women in ways beyond relationships - like work, business, and family. It's all the same human psychology.

It's totally different for me now. Like at work if I see a hot HB I make no attempt to talk to her or anything like that. Also now that I am married my inner game for gaming is not strong anymore so it shows on my outer game.

I have not been clubbing much since being married and I used to be really up to date on fashion. I still dress nice but not like I used to.