Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have no idea why guys bother with >money

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
after they get the first 2 million or so. If you know jack about investing, you can clear 10% after figuring out the average 5% loss to inflation, and 1/2 mill is plenty to put away in gold, cash, home, etc. 10% of the remaining 1.5 mill is 150k, which is plenty, even if you are dumb enough to have a couple of kids and a non -working wife. Unless you make literally a billion $ you aint gonna be anything special. If you start flaunting the money, you just become a target, for gov't, thieves, kidnappers, golddiggers, *****s, "adivsors", "buddies", etc. By flaunting, i mean all the bs, new, hi $ cars, several of them, the harley, the million $ house, sending your snot-nosed, wastrel kids to Yale, etc.

actually, I dont know why they bother with kids, such a wife, home, etc. If you have your head right, 1/2 million is plenty, and a guy who really knows investing can retire in US on 1/4 mill. Numbers like THIS are quite feasible to attain, while you are still plenty young enough to enjoy it. Really smart guys retire on 100k, clear that in 3-4 years, and get the hell out of the US. :) Why do you want to keep funding the enemy, anyway?

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have any idea because you're not rich, LOL

#born into wealth

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Boy said:
You don't have any idea because you're not rich, LOL

#born into wealth
doubtful

more like

#born with my d!ck in your mom's azz

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i agree that wife and kids are pretty darn expensive.
i mean whats the point of marriage anyway ? seriously as an younger member here i ask the older more mature DJs, what's the point of marriage?

if i want kids....no marriage needed just do my GF without a condom
if i want a companion...my dog is more loyal IMO
if i want someone to take care of me ...... private nurse (much cheaper than a wife)
so what's the point?