Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have I waited too long?

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday I was giving a woman my email when she told me she liked phone calls better, I told her to give me her number too.
(I have her email and phone and she has mine).
She has already told me she lives with her 15-year old son and her ex-husband. Naturally I have been a little shy to call her because the ex is in her home.
Now it is the 5th day. Is it too late?
Should I not worry about her ex since she did freely give me her number?
I think it is a cell phone.
I know I should be past this, but feel nervous about calling her.
*Short suggestions welcome!*

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just go for it man! after you call her, u'll know if it was too late of not....but at least you'll know. good luck.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never got my ass kicked over the phone, so give her a ring!

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 Days is sweet! Not too long at all..depening on her Interest level some people wait 7 or more days :) 5 days is safe, if she was interested in you (which it sounds like!) then she'll be thinking "why hasn't he called".

Ring her :)

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now for the question everyone's wondering...

Why in the world are you pursuing a girl that lives with her ex-husband?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 year old kid?, living with ex-hubbie? Sounds like she has more baggage than O'Hare airport.

I would seriously consider passing on this one. There are too many qualified women out there to get involved with damaged goods.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
violator, you bring up good points that I should address;
1) this was a cold call, meaning she was sitting close to me in a bar talking with her girlfriend and I could hear their converstaion. I interrupted and started talking to her.
2) she included me in the convo from that point on.
3) I mentioned that she was trying to talk to her girlfriend and some guy was bothering her and she said 'I wish some guy was bothering me'.
4) the girlfriend told me she lived with her ex while she was on a bathroom break. She told me pretty quickly that she lived with her ex and I assume it is for financial reasons or child reasons
5) this woman is really classy, well spoken, intelligent and gorgeous. This could be one of those situations where she is in a difficult spot and she does not get asked out. I don't think she should be excluded because of her circumstances but only if her circumstances interfere with us dating.
I called her and left a message so it is still up in the air.
I hope this is not one of those times where you get the number and the woman wonders why you are calling. If she gives me the slightest bit of trouble she will be nexted. I will give her a chance but I will be firm:)