Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have i just royally screwed up my chances with any girl?

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I was doing good with this girl, and i finally got the balls to ask her out. I did so and now I was going out with her. I waited a day to call her, and when i finally did, we talked and i ended the convo with "i have to go eat now, I WAS JUST CHECKING IN." Now everyone is mocking me in school the next day saying the bold part of my quote. Apparently she told everyone that I said this. So fast foreward to the end of the day, she dumped me and "just wanted to be friends." She got her friend to do this. HELP, have i just screwed up my life iin Middle School? How am I supposed to get another chick if they expect this?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle School? Don't even worry about it man, your best days are ahead of you.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, that was one of the funniest things I've heard all day. Man, middle school politics.....heh. High schoolers are just immature, middle schoolers are just kids.

Anyways definately NEXT this girl. She doesn't not sound like someone who would make a good girlfriend (She got her friend to dump you for her). Comon do you you really want to go out with someone like that. Keep reading the DJ Bible and things will turn out ok for you in high school. You really can't have serioius relationships in middle school. It just wasn't ment to be.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Middle School? Don't even worry about it man, your best days are ahead of you.
You stole the words right out of my... hands.

Dante, trust us, middle school will become a void of your life in a few years, it will be like it never existed or mattered (which it really doesn't). I bet most people here would have killed to even have a girlfriend at the time that you did.

Don't sweat it.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainSlinky
I bet most people here would have killed to even have a girlfriend at the time that you did.
I wouldn't of even known what to do with one even if I had had one :p.

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score

I am a freshman and let me tell you, middle of 8th grade[end and i was macking some 7-8s, but I ahd discovered this site briefly then] is the perfect time to change youself. I've entirely recreated ymself while still having the same friends. Confidence and **** is what you need. Shrug this shti off, don't worry and keep your head up.
Middle of last eyar i was a nobody. I actually went through the same thing as you almost a year ago to the day. I had a gf and i had no idea what to do. I didn't talk to ehr friend sor something, so she dumped me.[she was a 6 at best]. Her friend did it for her, and some people ragged on me, they can go die[not literally].
Now I'm a freshman, no one knows the Patrick a year ago. Its gone from memory, its over and passed. I'm here and I'm proud and confident of who I am.
**** middleschool gossip. In a year, no one will be with who they are now. everyone sin ****ing puberty, they can change who theya re fast. Don't sweat that ****. I give it a 3 days, anyone still dissing you and you can simpyl call them a **** and tell them to stop reusing the same joke before you slap them around.
A year ago i was also a ***** who would have never said the above. eh.:p

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys first id like to say im glad to be a new member to the site. This is my first post on this site, but I have been reading up on this stuff on this site a thread on bodybuilding.com for a few months and this information is a huge life saver! I am a quick learner and Id say im pretty good at this stuff. Anyway dante ill try to give you some good advice since I was a complete AFC in middle school and I feel your pain.

As said by others definately next her for now, but if she is really good looking you can get back with her next year easily no matter what you did now simply by completely ignoring her. I completely fked up with a girl last year who I asked out. She said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend (even tho she got one about a week after i asked) I was a huge AFC to her and i said things far stupider than JUST CHECKING IN. Anyway later I realized she was being nice to me since I was the new kid and I was pretty shy. Well I completly ingored her ever since I learned this stuff, and now she hits on me, because she sees how confident I am in myself and how well I am doing with other girls. I gets them courious and thinking things like wtf this guy was such a chump what happened? The best thing you could do is drop contact with her and the worst of her friends.

Also something I suggest to anyone in middleschool or early high school especially, is dont have any girlfriends at all! Building attraction has absolutely nothing to do with being boyfriend and girlfriend. I have been doing heavy flirting with a hb 7 for a few months withought going out with her, and its working out perfectly. I have 100% of the power in the relationship.

Benefits of not being a "boyfriend"

1. by being her boyfriend that already means she has as much control in the relationship as you, because your both commited to each other

2. if you are a boyfriend your making it a lot harder for yourself to work on your PUA skills on other girls, and because you two would be commited this will piss her off and her friends off when you flirt with other chicks.

3. In middleschool and high school if you go out with someone in your classes, then when you break up you are stuck seeing that person a lot and thats not something you want to do with your ex, as apposed to if you two are just "friends" then instead of breaking up you can slowly reduce her attraction or ignore her all together and you have nothing to worry about.

4. being her boyfriend will automatically make her expect you to do things for her and makes it a lot easier to turn you to the AFC side.

5. being her boyfriend already greatly reduces your mystery to her as she knows you already like her and she expects to know what is going on with you and that your not cheating on her

So how do you make sure you don't become her chump?
simple. Just be her friend! By only staying "friends" with her it gives you all the power in the relationship. You can keep mystery going for as long as you want, and easily keep her attraction going for you by giving it to other girls as well. She wont get mad at you for flirting with other girls because she knows your not her chump and only makes her want you even more. Also when you go places make sure she knows she is going as a "friend". Being her boyfriend gets you no where. When you use all the attraction building DJ skills on her she will be all over you no matter what and give you every privilage you want. Then when your done with her just ease down her attraction and really just be friends so you can use her as social proof for your next target.

Another little tip: don't bother calling anyone unless its leading to a get to gether (id prefer to go with a group of friends especially when you first get to meet her, it helps get rid of uncomfortable silences and makes c/f a lot easier.) and when you do call make it short. You see her more than enough if she goes to school with you, and you want to seem as mysterious and busy as possible.

Anyway just increase your confidence by practicing on some not so hot girls, and work your way up. Once your confident the hb's will notice and forget about what you said. Hope that helped and if anyone liked my dont be a boyfriend tips tell me. It was fun making and if you guys want i could go in more detail and make a thread on it. Thx guys

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow bombshell- that was really good. Man I wish all the members of this site first posts were as good as that one was. Good job. That should be a whole new post and not just a reply so it can be read by everyone!

Reaction score
dude, your in middle school!

I was playing with Pokemon cards in middle school...When you are in High school you'll look back in middle school and just plain crack up at the dumb **** you did...I sure did, and still do.