have i become the nice guy friend!!??

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl HB8-9 who i had a very brief thing with a while ago, she really digged me but i refused to go out with her and now were good friends but there is still sexual tension between us( as in it may happen between us again soon). anyway now she's talking to me about other guys shes interested in. am i now forever the nice guy friend without a second chance???

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't sit there and chat with her, offer advice, etc...

If she starts talking about old guy friends, change the subject or just walk away.

How much sexual tension? Is she telling you about them to make you jealous, or do you really feel like you're being "friendzoned?"

Either way, the last thing you wanna do is run back now, cuz then she'll know she's got you jealous. (she owns you)

The ultimate reversal would be to tell her to "Go after him," as if you don't give a f*kk. But you already have to be confident/****y to pull this off.

Did you refuse to go out with her? Or did you refuse to grab your balls and ASK her out? There's a difference. :)

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i refused to go out with her for various reasons and told her- didn't want a girlfriend at the time- realised my mistake now about 6 months later. yeah there's still tension between us.
that's what i've been doing acting like i don't give a ****.
she sought of brings it up rarely, only giving me minor details so i don't think i've been completely "friendzoned". anyway there's one dude i think she's after now but she never has relationships for long. so should i act like i dont give a **** and let her go after this guy???

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Just whip it out and ask her? But do you normally act like a nice guy around people?