Have any one of you Changed?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this question i would like to ask senior and expereinced Juans here.

Have any one of you guys changed your behaviour to get girls?
I was Raised by Blue pill parents, which you guys know what is the normal outcome. have any one applived principals that made them change from nice guy to a guy who gets girls. Deep down the Nice guy thing doesn't go away in me even though i try several times.

I read books like no more mr nice guy and lurked around forums like roosh and mgtow.

:whistle:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'll attest to the fact that this place gave me the initial hope and the desire to exceed my own expectations. A decade ago I was newly divorced, had a mediocre personal and professional life, and no prospects for a woman I could rely on to help me in my burgeoning maturation.

After the rambling, reading, searching, putting to task those words I'd read, then internalizing the mistakes made, and, more importantly, my successes; the seed began to bear fruit. Luscious, tight, moist fruit of which I was free to pick and choose...

...and eat.

Eat I did. Gorged myself on women, life experience, and began a path of teaching my lessons to other men in need. This has been more rewarding than if I'd hit all seven numbers in the Powerball.

Brother, I want you to look deep into yourself and search for the root of your problem. Most of these numbnuts who want the easy pick-up line, or the NLP catch-phrase, do absolutely nothing in their personal growth. If it's easy to do, it ain't fvcking worth the effort you put into it.

Instead, find that which you know is your core problem. Then find that resolution. I'll help you. There are a couple guys still here in the Mature Man forum who know what life can truly be. Reading books and emulating Roosh or any of the other MRA douchebags will only serve to limit the growth you could attain should you open yourself to all possibilities and different ideas and opinions.

Lastly, I'm in Florida too. If close, allow me to listen while you speak and I'll smoke a cigar then show you how deep the rabbit hole truly goes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've changed. I'm much calmer and happier, and I care far less about getting laid. That's made me more attractive. I still love flirting, but I don't rely so much on game "technology" (lines and such) as I do just holding frame and being a well-dressed, confident, charming mature man. All the information I read over the years helped to be sure, but at some point you will find nothing new under the sun. It really is a matter of mindset and doing vs. reading and theorizing. I can certainly say that the self-destructive "nice guy" tendencies are gone, because experience and common sense have taught me that there's always another woman and never to worry about losing one. Better to lose a woman than your self-respect.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the topic of women, but toward change, paramount of all DJ's tools:

Develop the mentality that wins are not victories. Instead wins are action, and losses are inaction.

Every day I change: I do/try something that I normally wouldn't do/try. Thus, every day I win. And every day I change.

I am like water: I am formless, shapeless. Comfort zones are obsolete. No belief systems to deny me new experiences. Just thoughts, and subsequent action.

You change with action, as actions are permanence, but thoughts are fleeting.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think through the years I've really learned not to take sh1t from anyone. Long ago I used to tolerate all sorts of bad behavior from women & now it's zero tolerance. I live my life as I please.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are asking weather we get better on getting girls , to be honest yes and no .

yes : These books thoughts me how it is important to be social person,therefore I pushed my self to be more social , because without being social there is no other way to get a girl in real life without looking awkward or creepy.
no: Although I get better with women , but I think I miss an independet person who can point my faults, and that is why hiring pickup couch is good , because they tell you what is wrong with you , like your clothes or the way you talk , these hardly can be changed if no body tell you that your taste is horrable in something

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changed a few minutes ago, took a shower. :)

Seriously, I have changed. I, like many here was raised by blue pill parents. I still hear their attempts, esp. mom.

But life experience plus this site has helped me tremendously in showing me the flaws of our modern generation towards men.

I have applied the change in beliefs a couple of times and not gotten so smashed like I used to... It will be another year due to physical health issues (under repair) before I can fully utilize our wisdom here, but I take lots of notes and appreciate all input here, as this has been a big stumbling block in my life (women). Thanks to you all.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
I think through the years I've really learned not to take sh1t from anyone. Long ago I used to tolerate all sorts of bad behavior from women & now it's zero tolerance. I live my life as I please.
This, too.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My behavior has 100% changed. It is funny, I went from a pushover, un-respected loser to a rock-hard, no-nonsense respected man when I internalized the red pill concepts I learned on this site. I make no qualms about it, I owe this site much for what I have achieved in my life since 2005.

Man, I used to have this attitude and fear everywhere I went that people were going to make fun of me, judge me, do something to me, make me look bad, etc. Now, simply the way I carry myself wards off 99% of an potential threats. Not to mention I don't care, which is essentially the issue.

As far as girls, I have always been decent looking and had some potential, but because of low self-esteem and zero confidence growing up, I never got any. I was never the alpha or the most desired guy around, but far from the worst, so no reason for me not to be getting laid regularly. Found this site in 2005 after I got dumped (most of the times, within 2 weeks to 2 months), awoke to the truth, internalized those changes and p*ssy exploded for me in my 20s.

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
My behavior has 100% changed. It is funny, I went from a pushover, un-respected loser to a rock-hard, no-nonsense respected man when I internalized the red pill concepts I learned on this site. I make no qualms about it, I owe this site much for what I have achieved in my life since 2005.

Man, I used to have this attitude and fear everywhere I went that people were going to make fun of me, judge me, do something to me, make me look bad, etc. Now, simply the way I carry myself wards off 99% of an potential threats. Not to mention I don't care, which is essentially the issue.

As far as girls, I have always been decent looking and had some potential, but because of low self-esteem and zero confidence growing up, I never got any. I was never the alpha or the most desired guy around, but far from the worst, so no reason for me not to be getting laid regularly. Found this site in 2005 after I got dumped (most of the times, within 2 weeks to 2 months), awoke to the truth, internalized those changes and p*ssy exploded for me in my 20s.
I hope you are applying these successful concepts to the rest of your life, besides that it sounds phenomenal...

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have definitely changed. I have realized that I need to take care of myself physically and it has paid benefits in many areas of my life. I am also more comfortable being "in charge" in my relationships. I have realized that most men in my family are "women pleasers" and have worked to overcome many of those habits.

Internalizing that what women say they want, what makes them happy and what creates attraction in them has really helped me. I feel I have broken the cycle of good relationships turning bad and now have a strong frame and healthy, functioning relationship with my GF. And the best sex I have ever had.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to offer a somewhat different perspective in case you don't already know my history. I'm actually happily married. I think there are only 1-2 other regulars on this site who are.

As a happily married man with kids, I was able to learn some stuff from this site and adjust my own behavior too. Just because you're married or in some secure LTR doesn't mean the sh!t tests stop. I get so sick of seeing couples who are still married who are older than I am and you can just tell by looking in their eyes and watching their mannerisms they're just staying together because it's easy and they are, for the most part, just lazy. They let themselves go physically by getting so dam fat, their physical appearance and sometimes even hygiene starts to go too. Their wives become walrus weight class slores and while I'm sure they're still nice and somewhat caring to one another, you can just tell that "fire" died out a long time ago.

That is one thing I do not want. I will not live in a sexless marriage for the rest of my life because I still want sex often and I can't imagine being older and being told that a few times a year is enough.

Anyway, real change isn't easy. I've read other red pill sites too but decided to register here and participate; it's a little smaller and a little easier to get to know each user's personality a bit.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've changed. I don't shive a git if I get laid or not. IF I'm supposed to jump through her hoops and put up with her sh1t.... she can hit the door.

Financially, I've done some GOOD things..... I'm about 3 years away from being able to retire and have all my expenses covered for LIFE. Whether or not I do retire???? No idea, but having FU money will make life easier, I'm more able to live life on MY terms

An "interesting" site is Mr Money Mustache. A TOTALLY different idea about life than ANYTHING you've read on the main stream media...... another "march to the beat of your own drummer" site

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You must spread some reputation around..."

BetterCallSaul said:
Allow me to offer a somewhat different perspective in case you don't already know my history. I'm actually happily married. I think there are only 1-2 other regulars on this site who are.

As a happily married man with kids, I was able to learn some stuff from this site and adjust my own behavior too. Just because you're married or in some secure LTR doesn't mean the sh!t tests stop. I get so sick of seeing couples who are still married who are older than I am and you can just tell by looking in their eyes and watching their mannerisms they're just staying together because it's easy and they are, for the most part, just lazy. They let themselves go physically by getting so dam fat, their physical appearance and sometimes even hygiene starts to go too. Their wives become walrus weight class slores and while I'm sure they're still nice and somewhat caring to one another, you can just tell that "fire" died out a long time ago.

That is one thing I do not want. I will not live in a sexless marriage for the rest of my life because I still want sex often and I can't imagine being older and being told that a few times a year is enough.

Anyway, real change isn't easy. I've read other red pill sites too but decided to register here and participate; it's a little smaller and a little easier to get to know each user's personality a bit.
Thanks, I needed that .

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I can't say I've changed at all, or noticed any difference in the way women treat me. I was doing all right before I came here though. Nothing phenomenal, but I could always get girls.

Outside of that one dry spell I had in my early 20s. Funny, you would think that would be the easiest time to get chicks. Lot of competition for those girls though, and I wasn't making much money at the time, which messed up my self esteem.

Most of the useful advice here is stuff I had already heard or learned through the school of hard knocks. I went through most of this stuff in my 20s (which most of it is geared toward). I already kept myself in shape, took up lifting as a hobby, always believed in self respect, already decided I would never marry again, all that stuff.

If anything, I'd say this place has hurt me with women. Because now I tend to want to overanalyze everything. That plus the advice here is geared toward exactly the opposite of what I need to hear. Everything here is about creating disconnects (or "bad boy disconnects" as one ad calls it), when I know my main problem has ALWAYS been that I need to connect and give MORE.

I envy the guys here who say they have had revelatory experiences and had their lives greatly changed. I was hoping for that sort of thing when I came here, but it's mostly just the same old stuff you hear everywhere else. I haven't heard anything original come out of the seduction community for years. Kudos to this forum though, because at least it's free.

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I changed from shy introvert to dominant Alpha in 10+ years of gaming. I started when I was 18 and I'm almost 29 now. Not that I changed on purpose, just getting a lot of women over-time; plus getting older and wiser, will mold you into a completely different person.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Yes. I moved from introvert to an extrovert.
Can people really move from being introverts to extroverts? People can certainly go from being withdrawn and isolative to outgoing, but to change their personalities to an extrovert type? I suppose it is possible, although I'm not sure I would even consider it desirable.

I've always had an INTJ personality, and although I can be very social when I want to be, people can often wear me down. I've never had any desire to be an extrovert, because I don't want to be dependent on other people for my energy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Anyways, those are just two examples on how I have made such interactions into my personality that introverts would never do.
I think you're confusing being an introvert with being introverted. Some of the most outgoing and social people I know are introverts. Being an introvert does not mean that you can't and don't enjoy socializing. It just means that you tend to draw your energy from yourself and being alone, and that people tend to drain your energy.

Extroverts draw their energy from other people, and being alone drains it.

Introverts are very capable of making bold moves socially. I do public speaking in my job, and enjoy it, for example.