Have any of you got ear studs?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I recently decided not to bother getting a sleeve tattoo, I'm in my 40s and have gone all this time without one, so decided no point even going down that road.

However I have considered maybe going for something simple like ear piercings and studs.

Any you guys done this?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos, check. Earrings, check. No studs, that's for women.

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I recently decided not to bother getting a sleeve tattoo, I'm in my 40s and have gone all this time without one, so decided no point even going down that road.

However I have considered maybe going for something simple like ear piercings and studs.

Any you guys done this?
Yeah, I have, I've had numerous compliments from women over the years and works as conversational piece. Depending on what style of ear stud you go for can work for different tastes/ images/ settings.

adz--

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have, I've had numerous compliments from women over the years and works as conversational piece. Depending on what style of ear stud you go for can work for different tastes/ images/ settings.

adz--
shopping.jpeg

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like this. Both ears.
I have something similar to that in black that I currently use on one ear, on the other ear I have something completely different. Something similar to the image below. Guys can pull off pretty much any ear stud except for hoop/ dangly ones those look feminine IMO.

Attachments

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have something similar to that in black that I currently use on one ear, on the other ear I have something completely different. Something similar to the image below. Guys can pull off pretty much any ear stud except for hoop/ dangly ones those look feminine IMO.
Yes nothing dangly. But I think studs look pretty cool on a dude, especially if you lift weights and have a thick neck

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like any good pirate I have pierced ears. Wore them more when I was younger, now not so much. Even going long stretches without wearing any earrings the holes have never closed. Tend to get compliments when I do put them in

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any downsides to getting ear piercings as a man?

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes nothing dangly. But I think studs look pretty cool on a dude, especially if you lift weights and have a thick neck
Simple studs go a long way for a clean look, can match the studs with a classy watch, rings and/ or neck chain. Yes even better if you lift, I got most compliments when I was lifting.

Downsides: Depending on what region in the country you are you may get labelled as gay or get men try it on with you, but just start talking to the chicks that they’re with.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Yoga experts, getting your lobes pierced connects your left and right brain, might be time to take up a new hobby?

Also a sleeve at any age isn't a bad idea unless we're talking strictly finance, most don't understand how expensive it is

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
My guy you stay postin the worst threads on here but

yes i had an ear piercing since i was a kid. i rarely wear taht sht, i started wearing it again in my 20s for a bit.. but when u have actual personality and know how to dress, look good and smell good, u dont need a lil fuccin earring..
my thing was always a bracelet on my left wrist .. thats all the "accessories" i need homie

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yes i had an ear piercing since i was a kid. i rarely wear taht sht, i started wearing it again in my 20s for a bit.. but when u have actual personality and know how to dress, look good and smell good, u dont need a lil fuccin earring..
my thing was always a bracelet on my left wrist .. thats all the "accessories" i need homie
I thought you were deleting your account?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you were deleting your account?
Can't and whats up with you and trying to hate on me looking like the Michelin man? My guy, if you met me irl , you'd either do one of two things, avoid me because my confidence intimidates you or envy me ... get off my nuts

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you met me irl , you'd either do one of two things, avoid me because my confidence intimidates you or envy me
I think you overestimate your impact on people, dude. I'd most likely walk past you and not notice anything about you.

whats up with you and trying to hate on me
I'm not hating on you, I'm just curious why you're even here.

I know why I'm here, I'm just not sure why you are when your existence is that of a troll.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude you made like a million threads about your peniz problems & here you are again seeking attention. Delete the damn account will you.

Well thanks for letting us know about your little bracelet.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any you guys done this?
You’re too old. You will just look like some old guy trying to be cool still. I’m 41 and I used to have earrings but I took them out in my 30s. I probably should have taken them out in my late 20s.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos, yes. Nothing else

I might get more tattoos at some point.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re too old. You will just look like some old guy trying to be cool still. I’m 41 and I used to have earrings but I took them out in my 30s. I probably should have taken them out in my late 20s.
Really dude I look not a day older than 35.. And physically in better shape than 20 year olds.

You don't think I could pull of an ear stud?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really dude I look not a day older than 35.. And physically in better shape than 20 year olds.

You don't think I could pull of an ear stud?
I’m 41 and I look 28. I still don’t wear them. I’m not saying that you can’t pull. But when they find out your real age they might start to question why you have earrings. Besides, you shouldn’t need them. I can pull just fine without earrings.