Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a plan!

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a gameplan for life.

Start every morning with a definitess of purpose.

You have to have no use for being a life's in-between. Otherwise there is no need for a plan because the average person doesn't have one. He or she is being told what to do by the person who has one.

When a woman realizes that you have a purpose it forces you to specialize and it also alerts you to opportunitya and decision making capabilities.

ALways have a clear idea of your outcome in any situation; know exactly what you want.

Ask yourself: WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE USE OF MY TIME, RIGHT NOW? If you are standing there afraid to talk to that hardbody with the big T*ts then you are wasting your time.

Why else would you go to a bar or any other place. YOu are a man and woman want to be with you. IT is that simple. Don't waste your own time. Because you might die today.

IF you don't die consider it a gift and live every minute of your day with excitement.

Here is a quote that I carry with me at all times and I read it 10 times a day because it is delightful:

CARE MORE THAN OTHERS THINK WISE
RISK MORE THAN OTHERS THINK SAFE
DREAM MORE THAN OTHERS THINK PRACTICAL
EXPECT MORE OF MYSELF AND OTHERS THAN OTHERS THINK POSSIBLE

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats rather unpractical in this world we are living in. I prefer not to live by a set plan and to be spontanious -- and to try and follow a plan for the day in these times is a joke.