Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a backbone!

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, who'd have thunk?

Ok, so listen up peeps. Last wednsday, I took a female friend of mine shopping, she has no car. Did it out of the kindness of my own heart, plus I had to chip in $40 cuz she ran out of $$$ (yes, AFC behaviour by me at it's worst, but anyways.) Afterwards, I just dropped her off. Said she was too tired to do anything, and it made me feel like I was totally used!

On Friday, I let her know how pi$$ed I was. I mean, I was fuming! She got pi$$ed off to, wanted nothing to do with me. Blocked me on MSN, everything.

Today, she unblocks me and wants to talk, but I don't feel like talking to her at all, to be quite honest.

MORAL OF THE STORY: HAVE A BACKBONE PEOPLE! When a chick does something to pi$$ you off, call her on it, be mean, be pi$$ed, show her that sh!t don't fly.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh did you get the pvssy in the end? :down:

Getting all pissed at her kind of shows weakness there, and a bit of an excuse to not give you pvssy.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little known secret: women respond well when you tell them off.

Now let me clarify; I'm not talking about getting physical in any way, but when you call a woman on her shytty behavior, and you use some strong language, 9 times out of 10 they respond favorably to it.

Women are masters at detecting weakness. So many men these days are ass kissers, and they never figure out that women HATE that.

Kuhlraum

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds just like I used to be with this one girl about four years ago. She would ask me for rides everywhere and get me to buy her stuff. I thought she liked me, but after a while I found out that she already had a boyfriend that she never told me about. Even after that I didn't get smart, I kept thinking "she likes me but she doesnt want to hurt this guy." HAHA, yeah right.

The thing that finally made me wise up was when she went into the army. She went to boot camp for two months or so. When she came back she called me up and said she wanted to hang out. I was like ok, so I went and picked her up and she told me she needed to go by her friends house to get something. We got there and she was like "well see ya later." That was the last time I talked to her.

I used to be way too nice, now I am too much of a jerk. Still working on finding the right balance.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of ungrateful in action! Yeah, you were an AFC, but did you hope to get anything from her or were you trying to be a good guy?? It would be a cold day in hell before I let MS.Ungrateful take ADVANTAGE of me again. Happens to the best of us now and again.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
Honestly, who'd have thunk?

Ok, so listen up peeps. Last wednsday, I took a female friend of mine shopping, she has no car. Did it out of the kindness of my own heart, plus I had to chip in $40 cuz she ran out of $$$ (yes, AFC behaviour by me at it's worst, but anyways.) Afterwards, I just dropped her off. Said she was too tired to do anything, and it made me feel like I was totally used!
i agree with having backbone and all, but dude you say you gave her a ride because she didn't have one and gave her 40 bux cuz she ran out of money? man i wish i had someone who could take me to do MY shopping with THEIR money. then you get mad at her for ACCEPTING this trade-off like there was something you were SUPPOSED to get back? You know, no one said you HAD to do or give anything, you did that on your own.

it all comes down to whether or not you'd be this pissed at a guy friend if the same thing happened. would you have given them a ride? would you have given them the 40 dollars? would you have gotten upset when they got dropped off and said they were too tired to do anything else? because then as a friend that's different, BUT if you did those things because you hoped or thought they would show off your "nice" qualities and have her beam up to be with you, well then that's the problem.

backbone in this case would be to continue on not talking to her, but it helps to understand things before you simply make that choice. not knocking it and in fact after being around so many girls, it becomes easier to not give a shyt and next them than it does to actually "care" like i once did.