Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hate to do it but another facebook question....

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well about 4-5 months ago me and my buddy were at the local club so I got this HB 7 and her friend an HB 5 to come back with me and my buddy (I live 1 minute walk from club nice condo on ocean) all because she said she remembered me from the tanning salon she used to work.. I always make sure I have about 5 bottles of liquor once the girls get back for the after party. So we get back me and my buddy are chatting these girls up I'm talking to the hotter 1 and you can tell they are vibing us so after we listen to music for a bit and have some drinks me and my buddy both start hooking up with these chicks gradually progressing to getting them naked when my girl said she had to stop because her friend was a virgin and she didnt want her to lose her virginity like this which could be bull**** but her friend was 18 and an HB 5 on a good day so its possible. So whatever I get the HB 7's number fool around a bit more and call her a cab.

Now the problem at the time was I had an HB 8 on booty call and didnt want to risk things by hanging out with the HB 7 again so I didn't text or phone her couple weeks later I lose my phone as well as her number. Now fast forward a few months I ended things with my HB 8 and the DAY after I end them this HB 7 added me on facebook so i thought things were turning out for me I pretty much told her
Me: Hows it going?
Her: Hey, Alright how about you?
Me: Im good meant to call you a while back lost your number.. what ya up to this week we should grab some drinks
Her: haha its all good.. uhm just school and such - not too sure on the weekend yet

Moments later she commented on a photo of my bros dog and said something like "Hes so cute I didnt know you had a dog!! i have to meet him!!" I didnt comment anything on the pic I sent her another message with.....

Me: My number is blank, text me yours and will figure something out this weekend.

Now that was about a week ago and still have no response how you boys think I should play this 1 because she did seem very interested the first time said she wanted to meet my dog the other day but now still hasnt sent me her #

I would think if it was buyers remorse she wouldnt have added me back in the first place because she must have done a lot of searching, my name is pretty common and I didnt tell her my last name + we had 0 mutual friends

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wataf said:
Now the problem at the time was I had an HB 8 on booty call and didnt want to risk things by hanging out with the HB 7 again so I didn't text or phone her couple weeks later I lose my phone as well as her number.
WTF?

This is the problem right here. You had a girl with a high buying temperature and you decided that you shouldn't call her because you didn't want to "risk" things.

1. If she's a "booty call", there isn't any obligation.

2. What's the "risk"? Unless you broadcast to the whole world what you're doing at all times or have a paparazzi crew following you around, it shouldn't be difficult to hide the fact that you're sleeping with another girl. If anything, that'll make you more attractive in her eyes and put you into "jerk" category, which will remove you from "potential boyfriend" category, which means NO COMMITTMENT.

3. I sense a scarcity mindset if you're afraid to take simple and ultimately irrelevant risks.

Just keep trying to meet up, and in the meantime keep going out.