Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hate this.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hate when i spend so much time exchanging emails then asking her out and she says she is busy. Now she says she is going to indianand will be back in sept and asked me if i would be still in the city by sept. stupid *****.

why did they have to give me their emails if they dont wanna go out. wtf. they are wasting their time and my time exchanging emails.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
hate when i spend so much time exchanging emails then asking her out and she says she is busy. Now she says she is going to indianand will be back in sept and asked me if i would be still in the city by sept. stupid *****.

why did they have to give me their emails if they dont wanna go out. wtf. they are wasting their time and my time exchanging emails.
Don't bother. Busy = reject unless there is a valid reason.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have quickly moved from email to phone call to live date in no more than 2 convos per medium. Hell the point is to meet in person. Why are you wasting time sending tons of emails. She lost interest man.

Your second or third email, ask for a phone number. When you called her, asked her to met up. If she refuses, move on. You invested too much time and now look at you, crying to us about it.

Don't cry to us because you screwed up. Learn something from this. Don't waste all that damn time talkin on email. Real life is where the game is played. Remember this lesson you've learned today.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
warriro,

she doesnt have a cell phone man...she is a visa student.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to get too far with women if you're trying to run game behind a computer monitor.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
its not my fault she doesnt have a fukcin phone. i got her email and thats all i can do ...u want me to fkin buy her a phone..idiot

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Seems like her not wanting to go out with you is the least of your problems...

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
hey
its not my fault she doesnt have a fukcin phone. i got her email and thats all i can do ...u want me to fkin buy her a phone..idiot
I want you to get out of the house and find another woman.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
hey
This reminds me of the old joke: Why are laundromats bad places to meet women?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will never be able to support you.

Dude, she can't even get a GO phone? Unless slumming is a hobby of yours, go find a chick with at least a little higher of a socioeconomic standing. Your wallet will thank you.