Has your Game changed since the #MeToo events?

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo SoSuave! Been a while since I participated here.

I think we all know about the recent #MeToo events. Has this changed the way you Game/pickup women?

Back in my time (2012-2013 lol) kids like me used to learn Game by approaching so many women in so many ways and getting rejected so many times that we grow immune to it. That's when one enter the "don't give a ****" mode.

Sometimes we pickup girls while imagining that we are movie characters. Sometimes we give each other challenges (get her number with a think Indian accent). Sometimes we practice by flirting with our female friends (FRIENDS, not colleagues) until they get slightly uncomfortable. It's all for the lolz and the point is to learn how to not give a ****. So what if you're rejected?

Basically, it used to be possible to be like these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplePickup

It's worth noting that these guys have stressed on many occasions that their success is only a result of failing even more times.

In light of recent events, this approach seems to be... increasingly dangerous. It takes only one accusation of "creepy" now to bring down a high-profile man. Some of the accusers aren't even colleagues! Even the best of the best will have times where they will be rejected, or seem "creepy", etc.

Not harassing women is a given. Not flirting with anyone at work is absolutely key now. But what about your everyday, average non-work-related Game? Has it changed? Should it change?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It hasn't changed and neither will it.

Half the game, which often goes over some people's heads, is noticing, observing and reacting to how a woman is reacting to you, from the very moment you meet.

A woman who finds you attractive and is enjoying your company will make it abundantly clear through verbal and nonverbal communication. The seasoned ladies' man is totally in tune with this.

As is often said here, you are very unlikely to be accused of harassment by a woman who is attracted to you.

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are very unlikely to be accused of harassment by a woman who is attracted to you.
Indeed. But success is the result of failing many many times. If a girl rejects you, you ignore her. Big deal?

Now if a girl rejects you, she goes to her phone and writes #MeToo and your career might die!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. But success is the result of failing many many times. If a girl rejects you, you ignore her. Big deal?

Now if a girl rejects you, she goes to her phone and writes #MeToo and your career might die!
Short of talking to women becoming illegal, I think you'll be OK, grasshopper ;) Just keep your hands to yourself until you have the green light.

A

AJ84

There was a recent article in The National Post (Canada) by a female writer who basically called bullsh*t on the entire metoo movement and is calling on more women to do the same.

It's is BS, most women don't associate pick up lines or even the touch of an arm as sexual assault.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link the article but it's a good read.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
There was a recent article in The National Post (Canada) by a female writer who basically called bullsh*t on the entire metoo movement and is calling on more women to do the same.

It's is BS, most women don't associate pick up lines or even the touch of an arm as sexual assault.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link the article but it's a good read.
it will be mainly used by insecure ugly fatties that need to rationalise to themselves why something didnt work out

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly rich men are at higher risk now.

Just don’t game women at work and you’ll be fine.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but actually before it.

Older and more intimidating.

More to lose.

Women with more anxiety issues than ever before.

More actual crazy women and political radicals than ever before.
Explain pls?

How has it changed for you, what are you doing to adapt now, etc

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Storm in a tea-cup.
Yes like most ****e that's overblown by the media and passed along by everyone else.....

I'll make a bold statement.....

...the majority of women are not feminists.......ask me how I know....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But success is the result of failing many many times
Fair point. Guys starting out are trying to find calibration, and until they find that balance they might be at risk. We've all read posts about guys getting kicked out of the mall or the club for bothering the customers. Men need to be free to experiment (within reason) and fail in order to become men. Remember RSD getting into trouble awhile back for their "caveman" technique, and were accused of advocating assault.

But it seems like a lot of these accusations are being made like 20 years after the fact.

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if someone is interested in you if not by how he responds to flirting, teasing remarks or eye contact? How can you tell if you want to have dinner with someone if you can’t try out a double entendre and see how she responds? How can any one grownup be genuinely traumatized by a grabbed knee, a look, a joke, even a proposition?
I have read the article. It's **** like this that really worries me.

accusations are being made like 20 years after the fact.
Translation: the women can say whatever the f*** they want.

I have a hard time imagining now say an older, established guy just picking up women on the streets now. Whereas previously I would have told him to go for it, "what have you got to lose?" now it seems like career suicide

Perhaps I'm being paranoid but this does not look good for all involved. If I had stocks in Game now I would sell

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way less physically aggressive, only verbal.

Passive body language over dominant.

Less sexually aggressive on the first date.

Seriously avoid triggering any abandonment issue by being available.

Promote comfort on the first few dates over excitement and adventure.

Expectations dramatically reduced.

Avoid far left women altogether.
wow

...that bad?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl come over to my place to fvck after lots of sexting and nudes and have a panic attack basically when I slapped her azz! Scary, like she just decided she wasn't attracted to me suddenly, or has anxiety issues. I backed way off luckily.
Hopefully you won't be a senator in 20 years, or this girl will probably pop up out of nowhere and you will likely find yourself in the news.

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
No change. I've been preaching keep your paws to yourself for a year on this forum. If you don't touch her, you have nothing to worry about.
not sure what you're referring to, but here on SS we kino

at least we used to back in 2011...

Top Bottom