Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has this happened to anybody?

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl in my school told me she likes me, admitted to being interested so we started talking and things went well.

Until i tried to kiss her, she turned her cheek? But couple days later she kisse's me. Am I doing something wrong. I tried kissing her again after she kissed me days later but she still turned her cheek. Not sure what to do. Although she's fine with me grabbing her butt or her thighs. She's a freak too in a good way.

Any advice on what my next move should be?
Should I stop trying to kiss her, go ghost?

Thanks sosuave bro's

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are emotional, one minute they can't help themselves and MUST kiss you, later they just aren't feeling it.

Just let her come to you feed off her behavior and when she is in the mood just escalate.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are emotional, one minute they can't help themselves and MUST kiss you, later they just aren't feeling it.

Just let her come to you feed off her behavior and when she is in the mood just escalate.
Alright, I'll just keep grabbing her butt, won't attempt to even kiss her. You'd think if she lets you grab her butt, she should let you kiss her lol. But oh well
Thanks for the advice!

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score

And by feed off her behaviour you mean like if she makes a move make a move?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'll just keep grabbing her butt, won't attempt to even kiss her. You'd think if she lets you grab her butt, she should let you kiss her lol. But oh well
Thanks for the advice!
I wouldn't be grabbing her butt... unless she is doing this to you... then it's okay. That could end you up in jail. Even if she says she likes it, if you do it in public and someone sees this she could turn this on you and now you are guilty of sexual assault, and you have a sex offender label the rest of your life.

Just wait for her to come to you, she already likes you, just stop coming at her like a horny goat. She touches you, touch her back. She kisses you, kiss her back a little longer.

You are getting too frustrated with her... the best thing to do is back off a little and go after other chicks. Don;t spend too much time worrying about what this one chick is doing or not doing.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be grabbing her butt... unless she is doing this to you... then it's okay. That could end you up in jail. Even if she says she likes it, if you do it in public and someone sees this she could turn this on you and now you are guilty of sexual assault, and you have a sex offender label the rest of your life.

Just wait for her to come to you, she already likes you, just stop coming at her like a horny goat. She touches you, touch her back. She kisses you, kiss her back a little longer.

You are getting too frustrated with her... the best thing to do is back off a little and go after other chicks. Don;t spend too much time worrying about what this one chick is doing or not doing.
Yeah she grabs my butt, and tells me I have a big butt (I squat heavy) she kissed me again Today.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried giving me the cheek then I teased with "what are you like 10 than I backed away"

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing. Have fun and play back. Be cool, calm, and don't take things so serious. Date other women, spin plates...

A

AJ84

That's weird. I don't think she's playing. Bad breath maybe? Her or you? May sound funny but it's possible, esp if she sometimes kisses you and sometimes doesn't.

It could just be that simple.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing. You should be enjoying this, man. It's all this wishy washy feminine energy. Play with her, dance with her. When she kisses you next time, you turn the cheek!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she tries kissing you give her your cheek.
HAHAHAHAAHHAHA we said the same thing LOL I literally did not see your comment and I wrote mine and then the page refreshed and I see we have the same comment LOL

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many 'other guys' does she like?

What happened to 'screening', guys?

chick could be psycho!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get her out on a date, isolate and escalate

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing. You should be enjoying this, man. It's all this wishy washy feminine energy. Play with her, dance with her. When she kisses you next time, you turn the cheek!
Well played, thanks for the tip!