Has there ever been, or will there ever be, a DJ/SS meet up of members?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going all routine based if I show up....ARRRG CAN'T GET OUT OF a3

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of you guys live up north, so I know I wont come unless you guys put up my plane ticket lol

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll see you guys at Comic-Con.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in years to come, but I'm enjoying plenty of good ole British rain. It's far too much fun here without crossing the pond.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Maybe in years to come, but I'm enjoying plenty of good ole British rain. It's far too much fun here without crossing the pond.

I wouldn't show and I'm ten minutes from NYC. I can just picture the "gathering" looking like an Anime freak show.

To the poster who mentioned Comic Con. Reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend who owns a restaurant near the Jacob Javits Center. He was telling me about when Comic Con rolls through all the nose bleed lulu birds who come into his place dressed in costume. I almost pissed myself!

Who knows. Maybe I'll spot Purefilth the plane ticket to come dressed as "Capt Alpha" lol.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Any cosplayers? PM me. Have a good Style wardrobe, accessories for Mystery and Tyler Durden. Want to go in nice The Game group. Fun group. IF YOU TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY WE WILL KICK YOU OUT! Let me know.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think anyone here lives close to NC, and I'm broke and shiftless, so probably not on this front. The only exception is Mr. Robin, but he'd probably be all, "yea, ur definitly not Brad Pitt lol!!!" , and I'd end up punching him in the face. /end meeting.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

Who knows. Maybe I'll spot Purefilth the plane ticket to come dressed as "Capt Alpha" lol.
ill bring my boxing gloves to gutslug all those white knights I keep hearing you have a problem with over there:D