Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has SoSuave.com ACTUALLY helped you get women?

Has this site actually helped you get more women? Please be honest.

• Yes, I am now get pvssy once a week.(or more)

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Yes, I am no longer a total wuss.

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Kind of, I try new things once in a while.

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No, I now question everything I do. I hate this site.

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has this site actually helped you get women? Be Honest.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I learned from other people/lair members. I come back to help by posting my thoughts, advice, and experiences so that others may follow.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, I now question everything I do. I hate this site" <-- haha so me :eek: :D

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
"No, I now question everything I do. I hate this site" <-- haha so me :eek: :D
me too, only the thing is I'm only realizing that I had this all in me all along, but went with the other wrong stuff i had been doing, thinking that's the way it was to be done. But now i'm seeing that I DID have it the first time and just needed to go out and DO something.

My problem wasn't getting them interested, it was what to do about the interest that I didn't know how to do. I'm still working on that and on myself, but until then I'm still gonna be doubting myself and not having as much luck with women as I'd like.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a double edged sword at times. People give differing opinions and the only way of knowing what works for yourself is to go out and try it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
and the only way of knowing what works for yourself is to go out and try it.
Which is the part most people have the greatest difficulty with. SoSuave works, if you actually do it. Sitting on a chair 24/7 talking on the internet about how things should work isn't going to land anybody anything. :p

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who asnwered option 4 is a wuss. :D Why tha fukc would you still be on this site, much less take part in this poll if you hated this site and thought it was useless.

afcs...

cadge

Reaction score
i cant really say as ive only just joined but it seems pretty useful and everyone helps in good heart. and you dont give sarcy responses to what may seem silly questions

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what... I think this site is great... I really do...
But in different ways than a lot of other people on here think. The greatness in this site is in the fact that it gets you thinking about your interaction with women...

The downside to all this is, that it gets you thinking about your interaction with women...

I have decided to stop relying on this board and get my own **** together first. I'm having a good time now, my social skills are way up now, my game is getting way better and I'm getting good at playing all the people I meet. I'm able to talk to a perfect stranger like it's nothing, I'm able to do whatever I want to do and it's suiting me just fine.

You know what, I wish this site taught a little bit more about self-reliance. You need to be able to count on yourself! You are the one that matters. If you need to come to this board to get your sh!t sorted out, you are one pathetic motherfvcker. Honest to god, if you are not able to fix your own fvcking problems when you come to this board, you are not going to get them fixed when you DO come here to ask those questions, because the theory and the experience behind them is in the head of the one giving advice and not in the one recieving it. It's useless to give advice when the person at the other end does not have your mindset...

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I met sosuave I was a total nerd/geek. Now with the help of sosuave and lifting weights for 1 1/2 years, I can successfully steal gazes from most girls. Even girls from my high school comment on my looks. I currently am in a relationship as well, thanks sosuave.com. :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
What was better about it 2 years ago?
well i may be wrong but for memory it had the feel of a sense of community with guys all moving in the same direction which consisted of bettering yourself and being able to get puzzy easily. None of this grey area sh!t, It was what worked and what didnt, it seems like it went from the black/white what works/what doesnt to the Ohh but if you do it like this grey area. Thankfully masf stays in the black and white.

Dont get me wrong this place helped me take the blindfold off and if it wasnt for the sheer luck of stumbling onto it I probably would still be none the wiser of how to get snatch, and I still love reading through the bible.

or maybe Im just imagining it becuse Ive changed and its exactly like it was back then, maybe?

But anyway I could have sworn none of this type sh!t was apart of the debates back then:
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
so now its bad to fall in love with someone?
wow, most men really have turned into heartless @ssholes. Glad i found one that isn't.
Just remember, you're gonna wind up a lonley old man with only his right hand to love him.
A teenage chick, the absolute finished product of an oprahesque/friends brainwashed society mentality (the sh!t we were actually trying escape from) standing on her soapbox and telling the men how it is and should be?, I could be mistaken again but back then he/she would have been laughed at and told not to interupt again and that would have been that, then back to a community reaching a common goal.

Or maybe it was common back then as it is now and I just missed that part of the disccussion or didnt read the boards that day.

who knows?