Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has SoSuave actually helped anyone?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the obvious stuff that people could have thought up themselves - look good, etc, has anyone ever actually felt what they have learned from SS has helped them pick up, get laid etc?

I haven't. The only thing that has helped me is the fear of going home like every other night dissapointed and thinking why i didnt do anything.

Balls is all you need, and silly little routines, tricks, "peacocking" items, wont help you at all. I feel that most people are here because theyre scared, as simple as that.

Nothing else can help them except experience and being motivated.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I was thinking something like this earlier. for other guys that is. I have actually gotten some useful incites from this site.

Last edited:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You have no idea how big of a douche you sound like right now.

Its not an overnight thing man. You just got here this month; You barely have 40 posts! What the hell do you expect?

With things like this, you gotta realize: You only get back what you put into it. If you really want your life to change, you gotta work your ass off for it. Don't start making threads like this.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has helped me alot. I actually found it in 2001... Ghosted on it for a few years then finally signed up when I met a HB9 AW.. she basically ate me for lunch.. so I decided to actually start following advice on here..

Its now a few years later and I can get girls.. not a master don juan or anything but I can at least get azz when I'm looking for it. It seems alot of people start by taking ALL 5 star advice from sosuave.. then slowly grow into their own style.

This site is golden.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
You have no idea how big of a douche you sound like right now.

Its not an overnight thing man. You just got here this month; You barely have 40 posts! What the hell do you expect?

With things like this, you gotta realize: You only get back what you put into it. If you really want your life to change, you gotta work your ass off for it. Don't start making threads like this.

Dude, I got 2 girls chasing me now - one is pretty much a "girlfriend".

How I got them wasn't due to SoSuave, it was just grabbing hold of my balls and saying to myself "enough is enough". I swallowed my fear and started talking. Simple as that.

Most people here want short cuts and tricks that they think will somehow get the girl for them and that they wont have to talk / be confident because theyre just pussies.

Its as simple as this: Look good, and be motivated.

It doesn't matter whether you go up and say 'Hi' or use some mystery opener crap, it's really not gonna make much of a difference.

Reaction score
Did this place bring me happiness ? No, and that was never the idea.
Did it save me a lot of unnecessary trouble and pointless questioning ? Hell yeah.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
your a moron. if this site doesnt help you. get off. not everyone is born with natural pickup skills like your self.

although i do understand the basic gist of what your saying "you need to just do it" but then understand this. "a wise man will learn from others mistakes"
Just because this site hasn't helped me, doesn't mean I have to leave. And im saying I have a natural pick up ability, I don't at all, I've failed many times, but the only way to succeed, as you as is "you need to just do it" and just keep on trying. If everyone was learning from everyone elses mistakes, we wouldn't have members on the site like Luke Skywalker who have been her for years.

So please, stop memorizing gymicky lines, secret "methods", and over analysing simple situations.

Just think to yourself, "if I don't pick up this girl right now, I could be dead tommorow and never have been kissed / laid / whatever."

Why waste life?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure if I went up to 10 hot girls in the street and said 'Hi' , I could prob start a convo with atleast 1. How long does that take? 30 mins? Instead of spending hours here writing lengthy schemes about how you're going to approach someone at some angel, wearing some 'peacock' hat, speaking in some special tone, using a special opener you spent hours memorizing, having it all planned all out only to fail.

Noob, you're just too much of a pvssy to do cold approaches that you think there is some kind of shortcut, well guess what buddy there aint. Saying 'Hi' to randoms and starting convos with randoms at places is just as effective as using stupid methods that you spent hundreds on.

So Noob, Im asking you to give it a try. Do 10 cold approaches in 1 day. What's stopping you? Fear?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go approach 10 girls with 'Hi'. Report back. If you haven't got the balls to do it, then you haven't got the balls to use all these "extensive methods".

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I believe saying 'Hi' works, so if we go by the rule that you yourself learn from the mistakes and success from the members of the site, go with my advice that I have found successful and try it.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Proof does work! I know! You don't need a site to teach you that! Its common sense!

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to have super powers to know that 'social proof' works. I think everyone realized that in kindergarten when the popular kids also became the cool kids.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it has helped.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? Stop analysing situations so much. Just go in for it.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, real men here have really helped out:
Specifically to me, this page has helped out with INFORMATION ONLY (obiusly) on:

- Inner game: I dont know if it has happened to you, but sometimes I read stuff and the next day I feel encouraged to do the tips guys mention here. My state of mind has changed way a lot in only 2 months. Reads here show tips to discover yourself. They pin out specific qualities that you can clasify in: "Im god at this", "this one needs improovement" and "I suck at this".

- Tips: I have seen a lot of tips here. I havent applyed em much.. haha sorry.. im way too creative for your tips.. I make em my own. =). No but really, there are some good ideas and tips on: kino, health and C&F. If they dont work, at least they inspire!

- My english: haha!! english is not my mother english. Writting here has helped me learn new words and also some slang !

I think key here like nearly everithing out there is: take what you think is usefull, and apply it !

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site typically helps the guys who want to be helped.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure about what Franc meant but:

Im sure:
- Recognizing the need of help
- Asking for help
- Take and apply whats besto for one

Is something a real man would do !

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Besides the obvious stuff that people could have thought up themselves - look good, etc, has anyone ever actually felt what they have learned from SS has helped them pick up, get laid etc?

I haven't. The only thing that has helped me is the fear of going home like every other night dissapointed and thinking why i didnt do anything.

Balls is all you need, and silly little routines, tricks, "peacocking" items, wont help you at all. I feel that most people are here because theyre scared, as simple as that.

Having balls is a good thing and a good way to get started, but you really need to read the DJ Bible, improve yourself, field test, and learn something before you start spewing "advice". You have a long ways to go, whether you realize it or not.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if SoSuave has actually helped anyone but...
What I do know is that noone ever got a great body by just reading lots of books on fitness, visiting bb.com and reading the health and fitness section of SoSuave everyday. Obviously if you want to improve your body you have to exercise and have a better diet . But reading stuff about fitness no doubt helps people have a better idea of what they should be doing and maybe helps them realise what they are doing wrong, and so this does help people get the body they want
catch my drift

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
spax said:

Daaaaaa...

This kind of question I would imagine being asked by someone who thinks reading a lot makes you better..

It's no secret that reading is only less than 1 percent of the knowledge. To learn how to study seduction go here: http://www.bristollair.com/basics/learning-seduction.html