Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has she gone Loco or what?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this HB that I go to school with. I am into her and she says and a mutual friend says she is into me. Well she will do stuff for me like bring me food and when i didn't have money she would offer to buy me food, do attention *****s do this? any She will say stuff like my feet smell like vinegar and I haven't shaven my legs lately. What the heck is this chick doing?? Why would a woman tell you such things?

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is DJing you, she is doing things FOR you but she busts your balls. She says one thing and does another, like a DJ does. It is supposed to keep you guessing, and obviously it is working.

How many times do you think girls have said, what is up with this guy? Does he like me or not, he busts on me, but then does nice things..hmmmmmmmmm. Then she is curious, and thats good.

Turn it around on her and bust on her and see how she reacts.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL No she is saying her feet smell and her legs haven't been shaved.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itstough
LOL No she is saying her feet smell and her legs haven't been shaved.
WOW, is this chic loco or what. Now thats strange.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
She is a weirdo

THat girl has very high interest on you... always remember this truth of life...Woman help you if they like you.....!!!

Now she is a bit weird if she is telling you that her feet smell and hasnt shaved....maybe she is trying to get closer to you by confessing little things like that..its tough ..but she is definetely weird.....

Tiburon

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: This girl has me totally confused... why would a girl say that to a guy!?

Maybe she has poor social skills... Maybe she thinks that self-deprecating humor is funny but just isn't too good at it... Maybe she has you in the friend-zone where she feels like she can talk to you about that sort of thing... Maybe she thinks you have a hairy-leg vinegar-foot fetish and that will turn you on... Maybe her mother, in an attempt to keep her single forever, taught her that is the way to flirt... Maybe she's just gone loco...

The buying stuff thing is a good sign though... we women hate to part with money if it's not for a new pair of shoes or a new thong or something...

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh Can she be saying this trying to drive me away. Becuase she has a borefriend and she said I am scared how I fell for you I can't cheat blah blah blah words words words.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
allright somebody please let me in on this ok first she is telling me how her feet stink.

Now I am talking to a teacher of ours and he tells me how she told him that I only will come over to her house when her boyfriend is not there. Nothing really ever happened but she would invite me to partys of theres but I felt funny being around this guy since we both where interested in each other. So she suggested I come over when he is at work. I of course thought this would be a secret, but I guess not. I know for one if I found out a guy was coming over to see my woman while I was at work I would be pissed. I have not seen her in 2 weeks now can high interest level remain for 2 weeks? Now what in the Heii could the reason be that she told him this? I mean dang if her bf found out he would wonder why is this guy at my house when I am at work.Please help me understand I have never been so confused in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude who cares about her b/f. Whats her man got to do with you? NOTHIN!

Go to her house and jokingly make a comment about her feet like "Damn it smells like cottage cheese in here put on some shoes!" I doubt her feet smell, and if shes buying you things, well thats always a plus.

Go for it man. Tell her your nuts smell like pizza or something lol.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy_Malibu is probably right. The chick has horrible social skills and is doing her best to convey her high interest level. Most people can't seem to pull off self deprecation successfully. She's trying miserably to pull off DJ-like techniques on you. At least give her points for effort. :)

Looks like high IL to me boss. If you're interested in her then go for it.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude This may be the most weird girl on this planet. I mean why would a girl tell you her feet stink. Do you want to be with this girl? As to why she told a teacher that you only will come over when her so is not there is just crazy. I say

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah I think that is hilarious!

she maybe funny..but she isnt doing her cause any good..I love funny women..but not the type that point out their hygiene shortcomings..

Thats like a guy saying "I farted!"

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested in you

But she's also afraid to drop her BF and take the plunge. So she's conflicted between drawing you in and driving you away.

Yes, weird. But she's probably just as confused about her own intentions as you are.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now I was already to next this woman and forget about her now I am in a quest to figure this woman out. I guess if I want to be a DJ I better learn to understand woman.

So This girl tell's my teacher stuff I don't think he has any business knowing. Then I get pissed and say She is a axx and I hate her and he tells me "Don't do her like that" "She is your friend". I tried pulling out what else she told him and he willn't tell me anything, I am not sure what to make of this. I really want to forget about this but it is making my mind work over time. Does anybody have any clue on whats going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.........she's freakin nuts

Dr. Phil ain't got sh1t on me!