Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has being flakey/acting uninterested ever backfired on you?

kingkong98

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the summer i slept with this pretty hot chick one night and i did like her a bit but i didnt want to seem too into her so i didnt ask her to hangout again, she asked me to chill one day but i told her i had to work. After 2 weeks of not paying her much attention, she sent me a text saying that she really liked me but didnt like the games id play so she moved on. I know that youre not supposed to show a girl too much interest but im curious as to if youre supposed to show at least some interest.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do it to us all the time. Do we tell them, "hey, you're playing games, see ya wouldn't wanna be ay?" No. We claw and pry to get her to respond. Fvck her if she cuts you off. Her loss.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, I think that as a man, you need to MOVE the relationship forward to what you want.

Did you want to avoid her for those 2 weeks, or you were trying to gain browny points and look "cool & attractive".

Cool and attractive it's a result of being a MAN, who goes after what he wants.
You tried to fake it (that is, if you wanted to actually see her).

Also, being uninterested is NOT cool. Being 100% interested isn't either.
THE KEY IS PUSH & PULL!

It's one of the KEY method of any DJ.
Check this article, its explains it quite clearly: http://www.seductiontuition.com/swinggcat/push-pull-examples.html

I've learned a lot of the push-pull from a girl that does it ALL the time!
She responded outstandingly to it BTW.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingkong98 said:
she sent me a text saying that she really liked me but didnt like the games id play so she moved on.
What a crock of sh1t.

Keep playing games.
:yes: