Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone pulled a girl that didn't initially give IOIS

Rhscmike10

Reaction score
Has anyone pulled a girl who didn't seem interested at the beggining like you thought she didn't think you were good looking enough when you first approach I keep getting stuck in these situations when I go out where if I don't see the girls giving IOIS immediately and engaging that I feel like she won't be interested no matter what I do I'm talking about the girls who just ignore you like you aren't even there

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone pulled a girl who didn't seem interested at the beggining like you thought she didn't think you were good looking enough when you first approach I keep getting stuck in these situations when I go out where if I don't see the girls giving IOIS immediately and engaging that I feel like she won't be interested no matter what I do I'm talking about the girls who just ignore you like you aren't even there
Forget "IOI's" The only true sign of interest is if you ask some chick to meet you at someplace you're already going to be at and she not only gives you her number and says yes but shows up to meet up with you alone.

All else is meaningless wishful thinking.

You like some chick just walk up, introduce yourself and tell her you found her attractive and wanted to talk. See how things go from there. Some chicks will blush and feel flattered and may be single or like talking to you, find you attractive and want to meet up again. Some won't.

As for them not paying attention they could be shy or just hanging out but in their own world.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure plenty of guys have after paying them $200

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Although it wasnt a typical situation.

There was a girl i liked about 2 years ago, real hot young girl. I was full blue pill afc at the time, depressed and out of shape. She actually told her friends i was creepy.

Fast forward about a year and a bit and i had transformed a lot. Hadnt seen her in ages then bumped into her at a house party and avoided because what she said previously, but suddenly she wanted to talk, added me on fb etc. I hooked up within a few days. This was the girl who got mad at me because i wouldnt ltr her (she was mild bpd traits)

But to be clear i changed a LOT in that time, like completley different body, style, attitude etc. I was barely the same person. This is something newbies can use to their advantage is "shock value" if they make the change from hard afc to DJ. Girls you used to know will be like ho lee fuk.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... great advice don't wait for IOI, go for what you want. IOIs are only useful to determine how fast you might be willing to push. It's the difference between getting her number and getting a date later or trying to seduce her that night.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and we were together for three years. She challenged me, so I challenged her.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women that I've fvcked on the first date never contact me again. I've had women who rejected my kiss attempt five times on the first date become 2- and 5-year LTRs.

Want an IOI? Ask for the date. If she accepts and shows, she's interested.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women who rejected my kiss attempt five times on the first date become 2- and 5-year LTRs.
that's pretty weird. maybe her bf broke up with her by the second date

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
No. It's love at first sight, or friendo.

Resistance before sex, yes.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really not weird, mate.

Loads of times girls reject an initial kiss close.

Unless you are just looking for a customary peck at the end of a date. Which is gay.
Depends on the woman. I find European women with traditional roots in the 8-9 range tend to be more reserved with open mouth kissing on the first date. That never stopped me from at least four kiss attempts. The irony is that any woman who has rejected my kiss 4+ times on the first date, had always agreed to a second date or progressed into a mini- or long-term- relation eventually.

Like I said, your only IOI is her accepting and appearing to your date offer.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Four kiss attempts?? Even a single cheek-turning pity peck is the sign that it's over.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four kiss attempts?? Even a single cheek-turning pity peck is the sign that it's over.
Yup, I used to think this way. It is a very limiting belief, based on a hurt ego.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could sense that they really want it, but they are playing their own game. Then, when they sense that I'm going to move on, they make sex very easy. Basically invite themselves around.
Interesting you say this, I had this polish girl that I recently posted about that acted exactly like this. Wouldnt even kiss me, but once I threatened to disappear not only she kissed but the date after she was on my bed.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, your only IOI is her accepting and appearing to your date offer.
Solid advice here, but I would add: if she keeps on "playing" for too long, just state your purpose and say you are leaving if she´s not interested in nothing more.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Important to read social cues BigNeil. We are not referring to women who are repulsed by you, but rather women who are having a good time, smiling, touching you or in close proximity, but playing their "game."

Women have different agendas. Observe. Understand. Adapt. Play accordingly.
Juanto said:
Solid advice here, but I would add: if she keeps on "playing" for too long, just state your purpose and say you are leaving if she´s not interested in nothing more.
Want to know what I do instead? Skip the kissing. Put her hand on your c0ck and go for the bang.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys can't tell the difference between resistance and rejection. When guys let a little resistance make them insecure, it can actually lower the woman's interest level.

Usually women resist to see how desperate and needy you are. Insecure guys usually become hyper-attentive if they get resistance because they think the opportunity is slipping away. Ironically, their hyper-pursuit mode makes them look desperate and actually causes the woman to find them less attractive.

If you seem anxious to sleep with a woman that's one thing. But if you seem anxious to be in a relationship, it makes you seem like a total loser.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to deal with resistance is to be non-reactive.
I'd go further to state I enjoy a girl who resists me. I love challenge. If they all roll over and spread their legs without effort, what fun is it?

As to the counter to what if a woman makes you wait forever? This doesn't happen with me. I'm super aggressive, so if she is not running out of there for her life, her legs will open within a few dates.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really not weird, mate.

Loads of times girls reject an initial kiss close.

Unless you are just looking for a customary peck at the end of a date. Which is gay.
it depends on what he meant, I interpreted it as "I tried to kiss her several times on our date, she wouldn't let me on any occasion so I didn't get to kiss her at all on the first date, but then afterwards on subsequent dates things went smoother" that would be a bizarre change of pace imo unless that relationship progressed at a snail's pace and they graduated to hand holding by date 3 or something.

it's not really weird if she just doesn't kiss you the first time or if she only lets you get a peck or a kiss on the cheek at first, but if she completely rejects multiple attempts to escalate that's 99% of the time a sign that you're done there.

I suppose this doesn't really account for when they're playing games though.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on what he meant, I interpreted it as "I tried to kiss her several times on our date, she wouldn't let me on any occasion so I didn't get to kiss her at all on the first date, but then afterwards on subsequent dates things went smoother" that would be a bizarre change of pace imo unless that relationship progressed at a snail's pace and they graduated to hand holding by date 3 or something.

it's not really weird if she just doesn't kiss you the first time, but if she rejects multiple attempts to escalate that's 99% of the time a sign that you're done there.
Certainly not applicable to some women. Some women who are really attracted to you know that the minute things escalate, she will be tearing your clothes off and screaming orgasms to the holy heavens. So, knowing her nature and attraction for you, she is extremely vigilant in the beginning NOT to allow escalation as her ASD triggers.

Social awareness defines where on that spectrum you are, whether you are the guy she is extremely attracted to and requires self-control--or--the guy she is repulsed by. If you are more often the former, you are very rarely the latter. Different strokes for different folks.