Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Anyone Here Hit On and ****ed a Married Woman?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a topic for anyone to be proud of, but I thought I'd start it off out of curiosity. It seems to me that the insitution of marriage here in the United States is quite complicated and interesting. I'm sure those of you who go to gyms can be my witnesses to this point. The scores of married women who walk around very provocatively dressed-extremely tight spandex pants to show off their butts, shaking their butts while they walk, etc. is amazing. At the same time, they have their rings on to show that they are married. Yet ironically, you could see many of them checking guys out like crazy all the time and from the look in some of their eyes, it's as if they wish they weren't taken.

I flirted with a woman at my gym this week for a little bit before I found out she was married. I noticed her working out very seriously and I took advantage at one moment when she was using a machine across from mine. When our eyes met, I waved at her and she smiled at me and took off her head phones. I wasn't expecting her to do that, but she walked right up to me without me even motioning her to come forward with my finger. It was then that I noticed she had a really flashy wedding ring on her finger. Nonetheless, I introduced myself to her and we talked for about a minute, then I joked that I guess if she wasn't taken, perhaps we could have gone out some time. To which she replied:

Oh, absolutely."

When she was leaving the gym that morning, she waved at me and smiled while I was talking to one of my buddies.

But today, I saw her in the gym and she wasn't coming around the area where I was working out and if she were perhaps keeping a distance, that's understandable. Maybe she thought about our conversation and felt it was best that we shouldn't even be talking in the first place. Gyms are really interesting places.

Aside from that, I've kept on taking chances talking to other women. Yesterday, I hit on a woman at a bookstore. I didn't want to experience that sense of regret which overcomes you when you don't try...and then before you know it, the woman leaves and you never see her again. It's always best to try even if you fail. She was at the magazine stand at the bookstore and I walked right up to her and shook her hand. She seemed quite nervous and shocked at first, but felt more relaxed when I told her I was a graduate student. She said she's a college teacher. I was able to persuade her to give me her number, so I plan on calling her tomorrow night. Man, she had on these grey spandex pants and a hand bag which covered her ass, but it was just so big that I couldn't help noticing it. For women with asses like that, I'll always be willing to take a chance and make a move. I love women with big behinds.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those married ladies who workout in the gym are married to rich chumps and are easy pickings my friend - for one thing only.

You need to find out where these women go on nights out too - usually it's bars notorious for mature women who go out soly looking to bang well built YOUNG guys. There's only one place around here. Second to bars they use gyms.

The ring means nothing.. take it as a symbol for 'I'm up for s3x'.

There's none of this messing around like young chicks. They know what they want - a young, fit guy to f*** around with while her rich husband is away on business, out of town etc.

Forget getting emotionally involved with these women and enjoy them in all their glory. :)

The Muscly Jerk

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
You need to find out where these women go on nights out too - usually it's bars notorious for mature women who go out soly looking to bang well built guys. There's only one place around here. Second to bars they use gyms.
How do you find these bars?

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
How do you find these bars?
Cruise the bars in more wealthy areas until you see the women dressing like they're out looking for something more, without their partners with them. :crazy:

They are pretty up-front once you step-up. Very little game (if any) is involved picking these women up if you have a nice body (that seems to be a requirement, so don't bother unless you're built!).

The Muscly Jerk

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musclyjerk is right. I am 21 and I had sex with a 26 and 27 year old. Both were married and the ring on their fingers didn't bother them. Actually, I take that back. I saw no ring on their fingers, but they both were for a fact married. Both are the typical AFC chumps that we read about on this site. They were out on business.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread seems like a trap to me. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't sit well with me.

alfadog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, been banging the same one for 2 years

Yeah, I've been banging the same woman for 2 years. She was my first love from high school. We lost touch for 20 years and I had heard she had gotten married. A little over 2 years ago I just came out of a bad relationship with a woman that was a total head case. Was just ready to propose, we were looking at houses, and planning a family. Then BAM! Her true colors came out and I finally broke it off. I got depressed, started thinking about the Ex from 20 years ago, who was the only other woman I really ever loved. I figured I'd send a letter off to her Parent's house because I had no idea where she was or what she was currently up to. The letter was nothing more than a "hey, how are you, was just wondering what became of you". A month later we ended up having lunch and doing nothing more than filling in the gaps of the last 20 years. She was married to a great guy, who made good money, and they owned about 30 rental houses. She had a very comfy life! We said our goodbyes and went on our way. A few days later the emails started whcih looked to be nothing more than on a friendship level. Then the phone conversations started which would led to shopping trips to Delaware, which just happens to be right down the road from me. Then one day after a shopping trip, we stopped at my house for a beer and we were talking and laughing. She reached over the table and kissed me, it was totally un-expected. Did I forget to metnion that she is every bit a 10? I brushed it off like it was nothing and we continued our conversation like it never happened. Then she'd reach over again and kiss me, and I just started laughing. I'm thinking, "whoa!!! thought she was happily married, has a good life, an attractive husband, everything that most women would want; so what is this about?!!!" Again I brushed it off and we just kept talking. As she was giving me a goodbye hug, I said to her, "hey, I like hanging out with you I don't need anything more". To which she replied, ''what if I want something more." Which has led to a 2 year affair on her part. I only sleep with her about once a week, sometimes twice. She claims she loves both of us, but I'm no fool. She loves only herself! My expectations going into this thing were nothing more than sexual. Basically I had this drop dead gorgeous woman offering me sex once or twice a week. It stayed that way for a long time and I kept my emotions separated from the relationship. But as it has gone on, we have gotten even closer, to the point of her telling things of her past that her husband of 12 years doesn't even know. Then she started with the "I love you" stuff and that's when the emotions started kicking in. This Christmas wasn't good for me, I got really down about knowing she was speding it with her husband. So I disappeared for a week. Not wanting her to know the degree of how much it really bothered me, I just told her that it bothered me and that I had to be away from that. She was cool with it, totally understood that I was down, and like clock work, 2 days later, called me up and came over to have sex. Now I'm thinking of backing off of the relationship, not returning her calls for a while and putting a little fear back into her. I know she is having her cake and eating it too, but I'm getting laid once or twice a week. She's a dead end! She's never leaving her husband and I'd never aske her too. So I'm about to test her for real, knowing fully well that by doing it it's probably going to end this whole thing. I can just shut up and keep getting laid or I can step back, clear my head a little, and see what her response will be. It bothers me that she knows the whole Christmas thing got me down. Now I'm going to practice a little indifference and a lot of strength.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

PRMoon, I had no sinister motives for starting this topic. I was just honestly curious. Those of you who've had sex with married women, doesn't your conscience bother you at all? Do you feel bad at all about hitting on a woman who's obviously taken for good? It's very dangerous, I think. People get shot and violently attacked all the time for things like these.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, as unlikely as it may sound, I fvcked this 28 yr old barmaid (bout an 8) when I was in WA state this summer in the back of her car, she told me she was married after and I felt pretty bad...but I ain't amazing looking or nothing, so its not that hard to do.

Although I do have a nice British accent which may have helped :D

But now I realised that if it wasn't me it wudda been some other lucky bastard, so it didn't bother me that much ...its her husband's fault for fvcking her well enough.

Biggus Diccus

Reaction score
I'm with musclyjerk on this one. If a married woman flirts with you, go for it. They aren't doing it for ****s and giggles.

I flirted with this nice broad for a bit, and eventually we made it back to her place. What do I notice when I get there? Family picture of her holding a baby. What did I say? Nothing. She's in it for the sex, you're in it for the sex; so just do it and get out, but don't get involved unless you want to meet the groom.

Reaction score
Alfadog - you sound like a lonely person - but messing with married hors could be very dangerous - do not trust her and do not get involved in her emotional problems - I suggest you get a single hor!!

Do not suggest to her to leave her husband - she already left him!!! Do not take her into your embrace because she'll do to you the same thing that she is doing to her husband!!! Don't be an emotional tool and fool!!

Say "No" to married hos!!!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I no longer trust women. I don't care if you're a nun, I just don't trust them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
PRMoon, I had no sinister motives for starting this topic. I was just honestly curious. Those of you who've had sex with married women, doesn't your conscience bother you at all? Do you feel bad at all about hitting on a woman who's obviously taken for good? It's very dangerous, I think. People get shot and violently attacked all the time for things like these.
It's interesting when I hear this from guys who aren't in committed relationships. They aren't the ones who are cheating however they feel guilty because the other person is cheating.

Alright, let the flaming begin! :woo:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Uh huh. That's why you're not only trying to make us feel bad but you're trying to scare us as well.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Forget getting emotionally involved with these women and enjoy them in all their glory. :)

The Muscly Jerk
say what? what glory does an older broken in woman have? std's my friend. you surely have them. :cheer:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some married girls I have noticed touch me.

Some married girls touch me a lot. Is it safe to try to fvck them?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becareful with married women. Some guy in my neighbourhood was killed with a baseball bat for doing it. Not worth it.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind. the extent of experience would be another adventure. surely, another wild goose chase. until a time you guys in the west might have her consider divorce. either way, im 20 and my ex, who's 22, just got married last year. shes inviting me over her place this weekend to sit with her. :)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Those of you who've had sex with married women, doesn't your conscience bother you at all? Do you feel bad at all about hitting on a woman who's obviously taken for good?
One word: divorce. Married women are not "taken for good". Who told you that? That's the AFC view of marriage. Marriage is just a legal contract that provides asset consolidation and tax benefits. Nothing more.

alfadog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound advice Last Man Standing. Guess it all depends on your definition of what lonely is. I've gotten more tail in the last 3 years than I ever have and all of them have been attractive. I guess it's not lonely I thnk it's more disappointment. I think "Itishe" sums it up pretty well, I don't trust any girls anymore and never will again after seeing how this one operates! You don't know the half of it with her! I've banged her at her house a handful of times, in their bed, when her husband was down the shore working on the house that they had just bought. Here he is, a real good looking guy (I'd say more attractive than me), he's making a good piece of coin, and he gives her most of what she wants. But here she is banging her first love from 20 years ago, me, while he is left totally in the dark. Worse yet, she does it in their house and in their bed. I don't think it gets any more disrespectful than that. As far as the morality of it, I don't give a damn, and could care less as to the right or wrong of it all. I got played a few years back by a total "dime" that was an emotional mess! A girl who was in an abusive relationship before tagging onto me. She hid a lot of it from me and by the time I knew what I was involved with it was too late. After that, I didn't give a S*** about the morality of it all and totally reassessed my opinion of women. When it comes to the married woman that I'm banging now, her hubby would have girls throwing themselves at him if he wasn't with her, he breaks his ass to keep her happy, and she's over my place at least once a week spreading her legs. Says she loves us both, yeah right...LOL!!!!!! She loves herself and no one else, like most girls do. The only good thing of it is that after we met back up I had been beating myself up a little with the "what if" scenarios, had we stayed together when we were in school. But then I realized, she'd probably be doing the same S*** to me and I'd never want to give my love to someone that could be so cold as that. So I agree with you "Last Man Standing", she's already left her husband, she just doesn't know it. Thanks for the post. It's good to see others with no emotional attachment, give their advice.