Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone here ever heard of phycho-cybernetics???

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
The basic principal of this book (by Maxwell Maltz, available at most public libraries) is that our nervous system and subconcious cannot tell the difference between real memories and vividly imagined memories. You cannot change who you are by pure willpower. There are simple "reprogramming" techniques described in the book that allow you to change your self-image not by willpower.

If you are visiting this site your self image probably has several of the following qualities:
1) You believe picking up gorgeous women is difficult
2) You have glass ceilings for your goals in life when it comes to success in any field, not just women.
3) You believe that the only way to change this is to employ DJ techniques before having the actual mentality of a DJ.

Let me explain to everyone the "Theatre of the Mind" - As stated previously, our subconscious cannot clearly tell the difference between vividly imagined experiences and real ones. So for ten - fifteen minutes a day for the next several days do the following

1) Go somewhere you wont be disturbed for 15 minutes
2) Close your eyes
3) Visualize yourself performing exactly as a true DJ would. It sometimes works better if you imagine watching yourself on a stage or a movie screen. Visualize yourself performing perfect kino, getting girls phone numbers, teasing a girl, having playful conversation. The more realistic the scenario is in your imagination, the better it will be ingrained in your subconscious. This can be done with any goal you would like to achieve. I like to picture myself busting my balls at the gym and owning on the football pitch(soccer field) also when doing this.
4) Do not say to yourself "I will perform like this tomorrow". Just say I will imagine as vividly as possible myself performing like this right now. Let your subconscious take over.

Slowly, these memories will be ingrained in your subconscious and your self-image will be that of a DJ. You will find yourself within a week of doing this ten minutes a day performing more like a DJ automatically, spontaneously, and genuinely.

I highly recommend the book. I am not trying to sell anything. The book is 50 years old, though the science is still sound, and is available at nearly every local library.

Try this for a week and post your results.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do imagine stuff like you said but for like 15 sec
and now i have dreams where im jb and i get all the laideys

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
ellis

i bought the book years ago
it didn t work for me i don really believe in that subsconscious concept ( you picture something will bring you that thing i think it s crap )

cognitive psychology on the other hand has helped me an awful lot ( albert ellis aaron beck )

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted on this site in years, but this post caught my attention and brought me back. Everyone on this site NEEDS to read that book. It revolutionized my life.

IF you read it and do the exercises, you WILL notice improvement in your life.

The great thing about this book is that Maltz approaches the content from a very scientific angle -- it's a great departure from all the "spiritual" and "feely" mumbo jumbo that most self-help authors hock.

If you don't read this book, you are really shooting yourself in the foot.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I agree with the book but it´s incomplete. If I can expect something positive to happen, our brain will influence the outcome. The problem is how, this the book cannot explain. It´s a nice start, though.

If you know how to attract girls but don´t believe it, you will fail too!! You will be incongruent. That´s called cognitive dissonance.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Just tried this for a bit and do feel a confidence boost.

Gotta read this.

I feel like it will be even better if you imagine past references where you WERE actually on fire with this sh*t. The emotional part of the mind is such a stubborn *****!! Reminds me of some idiot that just will NOT alter their viewpoint despite all evidence . . Like an internet troll. The mind is a f*cking troll.