Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Anyone Else Freaking Noticed.....

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
....that we, as guys, tend to date girls who look like us?

It's really strange. Does anyone besides me notice this?

With every girl whom I've dated, there's been at least one person who commented, "Are you two related?"

"Are you two cousins"

"Are you two brother and sister?"

This has happened with every single girl I've hooked up with. It's really strange.

Has anyone else noticed that the girls you're attracted to look related to you? Or am I just an incest freak.....

Lol please respond

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on you are all viewing this thread and no ones commenting? I'm sure some of you have experiences with relationships?

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I just get "Are you two together"
which i like, because i feel like it shows we're compatible.
It's real nice when i am just getting to know a girl.

I do know what White Boy is saying, though. Maybe it's narcissism or whatever but i notice a lot of guys with similar looking GFs. Look a Johnny Depp and his wife.
they look the same.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's true. Or you search for the facial 'lines ' that your mom or dad had.

My dad has big forehead. And my mom is blonde. And well I go into horndog mode when I see a blonde with big wide forehead.

Though none of them had blue eyes....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This observation is well-documented. It is no secret. People very often go for what is familiar. The same observation can even be made with pets, not just girlfriends/boyfriends.

I once saw a couple that I swear looked like they could easily be brother and sister.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
This observation is well-documented. It is no secret. People very often go for what is familiar. The same observation can even be made with pets, not just girlfriends/boyfriends.

I once saw a couple that I swear looked like they could easily be brother and sister.
Dunno bro. I was never into girls with tails. :up:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and how could I forget? There is a TRUE story out there about a couple that met and hooked up. Turns out they were long lost brother and sister. They had never met before and didn't know.

and cue the crying game.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you tend to date girls that look like your mom (Freudian theory), which is basically she looks like you.

Sometimes, by spending so much time together, a couple might end up looking alike.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's a real phenomenon. You're gf is generally some you feel comfortable around and who passes the boner test.

The comfort piece might be because she LOOKS like your mom or sister, i.e. someone you associate with comfort and warm feelings.

Nothing twisted or incestuous about it. It just happens unconsciously.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Yes it's true. Or you search for the facial 'lines ' that your mom or dad had.

My dad has big forehead. And my mom is blonde. And well I go into horndog mode when I see a blonde with big wide forehead.

Though none of them had blue eyes....
So what you're saying is that indirectly, you get turned on by your dad??

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that what happens is you unconsciously see familiarity in a person, they may have features similar to family members, and that makes you more comfortable around the person, and also slightly more attracted to them.

It's pretty interesting, I've been told there's some sociological and psychological reports on this subject, never bothered looking it up though haha.

Gunner

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
So what you're saying is that indirectly, you get turned on by your dad??
Not really, there are unisex features on your body. And well you subconciously are getting attracted to the 'facial' features to those that looked like your parents.

Doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to your dad, but feel comfort near person who has features of your parents.