Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anybody ever sarged a swingers party?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have twice, last year in December and once this year in March. It wasn't your run of the mill fat, old husband and wife swingers party it was a highly exclusive, attractive people only party. I say attractive people only because to get an invite they require you to send a photo of yourself.

Anyway I got into the party I went with a very kinky fu*k buddy of mine. When we got in we pretty much went our own way. They have two rules:

1) You must wear a condom

2) You have to ask for permission (In other words you cant walk up behind a chick and bend her over without asking her first)

Anyway the party was great it was in a large house with a pool and countless rooms. I approached a 30 something year old woman and she was into me right away. Within 15 min I was ripping her cloths off in one of the rooms. While I was having sex with her two girls crashed into the room, they see us and apologize. Being at a swingers party I asked the two of them to join us one said no but the other a hot brunette joined in.

By the end of the night I collected a few numbers and slept with those two beautiful women. The girl I came with slept another girl but no guys anmd she had fun to.

If you would have asked me a few years ago and I would have said swingers are all desperate people who cant get laid. The truth is a lot of these people are attractive, successful and for the most part rich. These are people that can get laid but go to these parties because they offer something different. It isn't just no strings sex there is something more. It is almost primal and it really cant be explained until you try it.

So has anybody every been to anything like this?

Would you go?

and has anybody ever thought about sarging at a swingers party. It is probably the best place in the world to meet women.

I also want to add that you are required to take an STD test before attending each party and you need to bring it with you before they let you in. If you have any STD you do not get in so please no crying about it being risky.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not sarging, women come to those parties to get laid. DJ skills come in handy but are hardly needed.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been? most guys get rejected at swingers parties so It does require skill so I think it is sarging.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I also want to add that you are required to take an STD test before attending each party and you need to bring it with you before they let you in. If you have any STD you do not get in so please no crying about it being risky.
I have had a few swinger experiences, so I am not looking down on you, but fwiw keep in mind there are several STDs for which there is no test, like Herpes, HPV, and viral pox infections like molluscum contagiosum. These are spread by skin-to-skin contact and condoms don't help much.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh but HPV and Herpes show symptoms only a small percentage of the time so if I get them too bad. I like my life and I do not want commitment, the risk of getting an STD will not stop me from having fun. Also there are over 100 strains of HPV only 30% of them are sexually transmitted so you can get HPV in many ways. That doesn't stop people from stepping out the door everyday.

Also as far as I know herpes is only a risk when the sores are visible.

I have slept with close to 70 women at last count and I do not have any STD's and if I do have herpes or HPV I have never had a symptom.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably check one out, I don't see any reason not to try out the new experience. Maybe you meet some really fun people there and hit it off. They don't have them in my area, where did you go to get involved with that?