Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a bf, show IOIs and doesn't say sh!t bout BF

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
'ight is your boy Cuban here and today I am asking all ya experienced DJs about a situation that I am in. Alright lets get to it.. So the girl I talked about in my other post ( http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166457 ) has a BF...I heard because of a mutual friend...Thing is she shows IOIs and hasn't told me sht 'bout her BF... So I'm asking what you DJs think of this situation and what you think I should do..

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think. Simple solution here.

Cal her up, arrange a date or whatever. Ask her: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

If yes, move onto another girl. I don't steal girls from other guys, it's just dishonorable. And if she is willing to leave her old boyfriend for you, then that should say something about her personality.

If no, problem solved anyway.

And if she lies to you, then you have an excuse- the truth. She lied to you.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I disagree, as long as its not a friend of yours, then imo theres no problem in "stealing" (if you wanna call it that) a girl from another guy. Thats just life, and it happens all the time.

If this chick is giving you IOI's, fvckin do something about it and escalate. If she begins showing a lot of resistance (mayb cuz of that "boyfriend") then just fvck it and move on. Theres millions of other girls out there.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her number, if you dont already have it. Call her. Set something up.

She says no= Game over.

She says yes= continue this path until she either breaks up with her bf or you find someone better.

As for stealing, I'm sort of inbetween. I don't think you should steal. But i'm not sure what i think you should do is even stealing. You should go out this weekend. Kino. Have fun. Esclate the kino untilll She stops you. This level will give you a good idea of where you are.